Good Time Photo Booth Reviews

19 | San Diego, CA

19 Reviews for Good Time Photo Booth

The photobooth turned out great. The service was good and flexible with our schedule. They set up and tore down the booth at the appropriate times and everyone loved it!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Brad · Married on 10/17/2010

We used Jeff and Good Time Photo Booth Rental for our reception on 10/17 (yesterday) at the Scripps Forum in La Jolla. I had to jump online immediately to give him the 5 stars he deserves! After the wedding, we went back to our room and flipped through our guestbook that was filled with hilarious photos of our guests. His pricing was really reasonable, and he politely stuck around a little longer than needed to make sure all of our guests could get the final shots they wanted.

The quality of photos is great, and the props were awesome (including the sombrero, police cap, and more. Great customer service, great quality, and soooooo much fun! Can't wait to look back on the photos in 20 years and smile. Thanks Jeff!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2010

Jeff was fabulous! The week before our wedding our current photobooth company skipped town and stole our deposit, Jeff stepped in without question and agreed to stick to our current contract including price, which was lower than what he would have charged. At the wedding everyone absolutely loved the photobooth and the scrapbook was the best guestbook we could have asked for.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2010

Jeff was SO great to work with. My husband I decided last minute that we wanted to add a photobooth to our reception. I shopped around, and Jeff was the most responsive, and the most reasonable. He was able to work around his schedule to fit us in. He was so great to work with, he even came early to set up as a special request from my wedding planner. The photobooth was SO perfect. It fit more people than a typical photobooth could. Everyone of all ages at our wedding loved taking their photobooth pictures home with them, and my husband and I even got to take doubles of all pictures for our scrapbook, along with an online viewing page for all guests to see and order more of. I couldn't recommend Goodtime Photobooth any more! 100% A+!!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Patty · Married on 06/19/2010

Jeff at Good Time Photo was great! Our guests loved the photo booth and it was one of the "hits" of the reception. Also - he put together a fabulous scrapbook with all of the pictures of our guests!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Maribel · Married on 06/12/2010

My husband and I were very pleased with Good Time Photobooth. Jeff did an outstanding job taking care of our guests and putting together a great scrapbook we will cherish forever. Our guests raved about the booth and how much fun they had throughout the night.

Sent on 07/16/2010

Janine · Married on 05/09/2010

I used Jeff from Good Time for my daughter's bat mitzvah! What a doll! First of all, his customer service leading up to the event was fantastic! I had lots of questions, and he was patient with each of his answers! His price was so reasonable (believe me I checked everyone!!). The quality of his pictures was amazing (he let me come and test it out). Anyway, during the event, he had to put up with literally 100+ 13 year old kids being goofy and rowdy in his booth for 4 hours!!! That alone was worth it :) Meantime, afterward, he posted the pictures for all our guests (and their poor parents) to enjoy! I had a few of them ask to have their child removed from the mix, and again, Jeff did that with speed, patience and kindness !

He made us a disc of each of the pictures for my daughter to treasure forever! We all, even (especially!!) us adults, enjoyed every single minute of it! What a hit this was!

Hoping I have another reason to use this photo booth and deal with Jeff!

Sent on 05/19/2010
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/04/2009

Jeff was one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. Before the wedding, he was always prompt in his e-mail replies. We didn't meet beforehand but his website explained everything and showed what the photobooth will look like. The night of the wedding, Jeff manned the booth the whole time and all our guests LOVED them. We let them take them home as wedding favors and we also brought our own scrapbook and supplies for guests to share some of the photobooth pictures with us. The guests decorated the pages and enjoyed making it too. Jeff also provides scrapbook and supplies, but we just opted to bring our own since I have a ton of supplies myself. After the wedding, Jeff sent the CD of all the images to us after our honeymoon. He provided excellent service and quality!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Annina · Married on 06/27/2009

Jeff at Goodtime Photobooth was fabulous...he added a wonderful touch to our wedding! The best thing was it was effortless for myself and husband...he set up, engaged our guests to take pictures, serviced the booth and took care of requests from our guests. Absolutely perfect...plus we walked away with a lifetime of memories through the photos!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Meredith · Married on 06/21/2009

Excellent service and follow-through. My guests absolutely loved having a photo booth. Great memories from this experience. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to add fun and spark to an event.

Sent on 07/03/2009

Rachel · Married on 01/31/2009

The photobooth was a huge hit at our reception. I would reccomend getting a scrapbook and the cd of all pics taken. I was nervous that it might seem "cheesey" that the booth was curtained and not a "hard" booth, but it looked very professional and worked great.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Molly · Married on 05/01/2010

They did a wonderful job! Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding!!! We had tons of fun!! Would definately do it again!! Thanks jeff

Sent on 06/08/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2011

The photobooth was a blast at the wedding! All the guests had such a fun time using the props we bought and doing scrapbooking for the bride & groom. It was slightly over our budget, however, Jeff did work with us some on the pricing to help out. There were a couple little glitches with his computer throughout the day but nothing major. Overall a great time and perfect for making wonderful memories! I will definately recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • W

Will · Married on 11/13/2010

Good Time Photo Booth was a great last-minute decision on our end to add a photo booth to our wedding reception. Jeff really worked with us on our schedule and our budget and we would definitely recommend them for any party or wedding. Our guests had nothing but great things to say - everyone had fun with it and the box of props made our pictures so much fun. The scrapbook was also a big hit and we got great pictures of our guests - it was definitely a better alternative to the traditional 'guest book'.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jan · Married on 07/18/2009

I booked this photo booth as a surprise for my daughter and her finace; thank goodness it was a gigantic success! All of our guests, regardless of age had a blast with taking the pictures and creating the photo memory book. We opted for this versus a traditional guest book or signed picture. My daughter said she and her husband couldn't get over the creativity of the guests who created their own pages; they love the book. The staff working the booth were very helpful and patient with everyone. It was so much fun. What a great memory from a fabulous day!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Rebecca · Married on 07/24/2010

3.5

I can't say enough good things about this company. Due to an unforeseen issue with my original photobooth vendor, Good Time Photo Booth was able to step in and do my wedding with one day's notice. I had no knowledge of the switch, and when I first spoke to Jeff, I felt completely frantic. His professionalism and approach to the situation was amazing and I felt comfortable with the services he was going to provide. Julie was also so sweet. We spoke just hours before the wedding and she worked on putting together scrapbooking supplies that would suit the theme of the wedding. This family owned business was so great to work with! The photos were awesome and the booth itself was a big hit! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Jennifer · Married on 02/15/2009

Jeff and Goodtime Photobooth were great! Lots and lots of fun photos to remember the day! Jeff was flexible with the hours of service and was quick to respond to any questions or changes in our quote for services. The quality of pictures is great and our scrapbook is full! I would highly recommend Jeff and Goodtime Photobooth for your wedding, family reunion, or big event.

Sent on 03/05/2009
  • Sappheyes

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2016

3.5

my guest had a blast with this at our reception. everyone had so much fun, even my mom and my husbands grandfather got into it. Jeff was great and made sure everything was running smoothly all night long. He let me purchase my own scrapbook and supplies for my guests to put their pictures into and it turned out wonderful, full of love and laughter!

Sent on 06/23/2009

missy · Married on 09/17/2011

0.4
      0.5

If I could give this vendor all zeros I would. Horrible service, professionalism, and to to it off they LOST my PHOTO BOOK... which was my guest book. I would never use this company nor would I refer them to a friend.

Sent on 10/06/2011