Good Life Entertainment Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for Good Life Entertainment

• W

Wilena · Married on 04/07/2013

We hired Good Life Ent for our wedding on April 7th. Great music, great DJ!!!! The DJ kept our guests dancing allllll night long!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Arturo · Married on 07/16/2011

I really enjoyed my experience and relationship with Good Life Entertainment and Luis. My fiancee and I hired Good Life Entertainment deejay service for our wedding last summer and couldn't have been more satisfied with his professionalism and engaging personality at our reception.

We met with multiple DJs during the wedding planning process and when I sat down with Luis the Owner, I couldn't have been more excited to go home and tell my wife that I think I found the perfect person and persona to emcee the most important day of our life.

Good Life Entertainment has multiple deejays that can play at your wedding, however Luis (the owner) was the guy who worked ours. So I would be sure to ask for him. He has great equipment, lights, the personality, and the recognition to understand how to work the crowd at your party. He has that insight and intellect.

I would say I'm a person who is very attention-to-detail oriented especially when it comes to music that I like, etc. So Luis may have been surprised when I gave him my song list that was practically down to the minute for each segment of our wedding reception. That being said, he worked with me to make sure it laid out accordingly and was able to confirm and recommend songs that worked for the guests and for each of the right moments throughout the party. He's perfect when it comes to helping your personalize your wedding reception based on your preferences and likes/dislikes. You tell him your don't want any Aerosmith, and he won't play any Aerosmith ... no questions asked!

If you choose to work with Good Life Entertainment for your wedding, fundraiser, Bar Mitzvah, etc. you will be glad you did. You will probably find yourself on the dance floor for most the night as did my wife and I!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Eli · Married on 01/01/2011

Good Life did my wedding, booth the ceremony and reception. It was great! They worked with me almost literally 24/7 to make sure it was what my husband and I wanted. The uplighting they did was amazing and the DJ kept the party dancing the whole night. They are amazing at what they do. And are for sure one of a kind! They are classy yet have a modern twist to there events. They are awesome!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Eli · Married on 12/24/2010

Good Life did our wedding production. It was not just a party with a DJ it was a whole DJ production like no other! We had special effect lighting, dancing on clouds effects and so much more. They are the best. They are like no other company!

Sent on 03/07/2012