Good Guy Productions Reviews

42 | Bloomingdale, NY

42 Reviews for Good Guy Productions

Alexia Bigart · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Highly highly recommend!!

Eric and Good Guy Productions was the life of the party! Eric was available to meet in person in order to discuss pricing, what they had to offer, and plans for the big day. He was very easy to work with!! Upon arrival to the reception, Eric met with the bridal party to ensure correct pronounciation of names. He was open to the bridal party selecting their own songs for each enterance, and added smooth transitions between each song. He assisted with ensuring the wedding followed its timeline. When it was time for dancing, Eric made sure everyone was on the dance floor and having fun! He added strobe lights and sparklers which our guests loved! He had smooth transitions between each songs, making sure even the music flowed. He took requests and played songs that everyone could dance to and enjoy! Eric has a great ability to read the crowd, which allows him to pick songs that kept the party going! You will not go wrong with choosing Eric and Good Guy Productions!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Dakota

Dakota Law · Married on 09/14/2019

Tucker Farms Wedding

There are no words that explain how amazing our evening was. Eric and good guy productions went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend Eric and good guy productions to any couple looking to make their night unforgettable.

Adam · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing party!

Eric from Good Guy Productions was amazing! He was extremely and accommodating and flexible, particularly with some last minute changes but he had no problem getting them done! He helped to create and play off the energy in the room perfectly, and really helped make the party. I would recommend Eric and Good Guy Productions to anyone having a wedding in the area!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Eileen Papineau · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding reception in smaller venue-very huge hit with family and friends.

Outstanding service-listenened to our requests and provided exactly what we asked for. DJ Shawn was amazing-many compliments on what a fun reception we had. Very fair pricing-would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • F

Frank Koniszewski · Married on 08/10/2019

On top of it

Good Guy Productions did a great job keeping the festivities moving on schedule. Excellent song selections had everyone dancing for hours.

• Theodore

Theodore Koniszewski · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome music, incredible crowd management

Eric was exceptional at reading the crowd and altering the playlist to fit the mood. The timing of the slow songs, party songs, line dancing, etc. was so on point. We had such a blast and never once felt we needed to tell the DJ to change anything We were thrilled with Good Guy and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Corinne Koniszewski · Married on 08/10/2019

A vendor that goes above and beyond!

10 out of 10 recommend Good Guy Productions! Eric was incredibly professional during our entire experience working with him, but was also so much fun and kept the party going at our reception. From our initial contact to the last song, Good Guy Productions exceeded our expectations. If you want personalized, professional service that goes above and beyond-- go with Good Guy Productions!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Chenelle Palyswiat · Married on 07/06/2019

An excellent experience

Good Guys are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Went above and beyond. Definitely recommend!

Merissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Unforgettable Night!

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for providing great music and Cory the D.J. was so helpful too by helping direct the flow of things. Also the young man Thomas was always there to help guest with any photo booth questions.

We really appreciated your services - what an unforgettable night!

THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amanda Jones · Married on 10/30/2018

Cory is Amazing!

Eric,

Shawn and I wanted to send a message your way to say thank you for letting us know that Cory would be at Romano’s last night. We were planning on an early night, but Cory kept us on the dance floor from the moment we walked in! To be honest, I had never heard Cory DJ before, but now I can say that he is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable, laugh, and shake our booties! Shawn and I have not had that much fun in a really long time, if ever. I did thank Cory but wanted to thank you as well. You and your team do awesome work. Thank you.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jenny Kampa · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ's

Hi Eric,

Hope you are well! I want to let you know how awesome your DJ’s Scott and Shawn were at the wedding. We had a blast!!! It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and can’t tell you enough how happy I am to have hired you.

Take care,
    Jenny & Drew

Sent on 11/06/2018

Christina Cannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect in every way

When my husband proposed there was no doubt in my mind good guy productions would supply our entertainment. I remember our first over the phone discussion and Eric and he blew us away with his knowledge. We decided to go with Eric for all of the things we needed. Our tent, dance floor and of course as our AWESOME DJ! From beginning to end, he made everything easy. And the best part being he genuinely cared that everything was perfect. Anything we needed that he didn’t have he went and acquired. No detail left out. And that’s just how amazing he was during the planning! The wedding was a party! I married into an Irish Catholic family and these people like to PARTY! And that they did. Things were calm and sentimental when they needed to be, and at other times it looked like we were all out at the club. We got married in October 2018 and everyone is still speaking about how it was the best wedding/reception they’d ever been to and I can take no credit for any of it. As a child every middle school dance I ever attended Eric was the DJ. When he would end every dance you’d know it was over when Madonna started singing, “take a bow.” It was always my last attempt to desperately get this chubby unpopular girl to get a guy to dance with me. But they never did. At the end of our reception I left briefly to tuck my little girl into bed. When I came back the last of the guests had filtered out and it was just my new husband and I. And I heard the song. Madonna “take a bow” started playing except this time, the love of my life asked me to dance. It was the perfect end to the perfect day. I can’t thank you enough for finally making sure I got my final dance!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Marsha · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Phoenix was 1,000% amazing. Highly recommend the whole team at goodguy productions! From tents, chairs, heaters, photo booth and of course hours of entertainment. DJ Phoenix had the dance floor full all night long, from our older guests, 20 something’s and kids. He knew exactly the vibe of all of our guests When the party was over, no one was ready and so he stayed.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

I've known for several years that Eric does awesome work so Good Guys was definitely being our wedding DJ and they of course were amazing! We also had them for the Welcome Party. Eric had so many people (even my husband who doesn't dance) dancing which is a true sign of a great DJ! We've been to so many weddings where the dance floor is empty a lot but ours was full all night long! We HIGHLY recommend Good Guys for your wedding or any event! :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved Shawn and everything he did for us. He was fantastic and we will reach out to you again for our next event! I will leave a review for you all as well. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Raymond · Married on 06/16/2018

We recently used Good Guys Productions 6/16/18. Shawn Larock was our DJ and we could not have been happier with your service. He represented your company very well. He was professional and accommodating. He kept the wedding party well informed of what was come and was well prepared. As a Father and Mother of the Bride we wanted the ceremony to go off flawlessly and without a hitch. Shawn Larock surpassed our expectations. We wanted to take the time to write you and let you know that we will be using your services in our future events and will let others know that they can trust your service. We have written a Google review with a five star rating.

Thank you so much for sending us Shawn Larock!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sean · Married on 10/14/2017

We just wanted to express our sincere thanks for everything you and DJ Shawn did for us at our wedding. Shawn was amazing. He was highly professional, courteous and attentive to our every need, and he did a great job as an Emcee by keeping the party and the wedding flowing. We knew we were in good hands with you and you made us feel so comfortable knowing that the biggest day of our lives would go off with no issues what so ever – and it turned out amazing.

You came highly recommended by Lisa Williamson and I can see why. You can rest assured that if anyone we know ever needs a DJ then we will recommend (and insist!) they contact you. You and Shawn helped ensure that our wedding was as memorable as anyone could ever ask for, and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We wish your business continued success Eric.

Thankfully yours,

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Eric did an amazing job, not only setting the tone of our reception, but coordinating the entire thing! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ron · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric,

Shawn killed it last night. Great professional and made the night. Very happy and impressed.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric was amazing! He helped make our night perfect ❤️

John · Married on 10/04/2017

Good guy productions has all the latest music and great lighting effects!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2017

Eric was so amazing! I didn't have to worry about the timeline and keeping things moving. He knew just the right music to play to keep everyone on the dance floor! He also added a very personal touch with the games, activities and comments while announcing! If you want a very fun dj that interacts with all your guests I would highly recommend!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2017

Eric has an infectious energy that makes the whole night just fantastic. He was so fun to work with the planning too. Without my daughter laying out too much detail, he was able to set the night up perfectly with the right music for getting the crowd on the dance floor. He picked the best music for both the ceremony and the introductions and well as all the cocktail hour time. He pulled of a huge group photo with all the guests. Great ideas, lots of energy and everything went off perfectly. Perfect choice for DJ!!

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2017

We went with good guy productions for all our wedding needs from the DJ music, Photo Booth, tent, tables, chairs, linens glasses, flatware , even a quiet generator so they could have their ceremony on a beautiful spot on mount Pisgah , which was absolutely beautiful . Eric was very accommodating in every aspect of my daughters wedding . I would highly recommend good guy productions for all your wedding needs .

Sent on 07/20/2017

Cayla · Married on 07/07/2017

Good Guy Productions deserves 5 stars across the board. When I first got engaged, they were the first vendors I sought out, having grown up with them at various events, and knowing the kind of quality I witnessed at each event they were apart of. I knew they were exactly what I wanted. From our first meeting to the last, they were professional, accommodating, flexible, and FUN! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Eric Wilson and his team. I had and still have family members coming up to me with comments like, "In all the weddings I've been to, I've never seen a better DJ," and "I have never danced at a wedding before, and I was on the dance floor the whole time!" One of the things I was worried about most was getting people on the dance floor, and Eric had the dance floor packed from the beginning song to the end, so much so that people were chanting, "ONE MORE SONG!" at the end, to extend our good time. He played our requests, and transitioned flawlessly to ensure people kept dancing. I can't say enough about how AMAZING they are, so if you are looking for the best in the business, Good Guy Productions is it.

Sent on 07/21/2017