Good Guy Productions Reviews

33 Reviews for Good Guy Productions

Merissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Unforgettable Night!

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for providing great music and Cory the D.J. was so helpful too by helping direct the flow of things. Also the young man Thomas was always there to help guest with any photo booth questions.

We really appreciated your services - what an unforgettable night!

THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amanda Jones · Married on 10/30/2018

Cory is Amazing!

Eric,

Shawn and I wanted to send a message your way to say thank you for letting us know that Cory would be at Romano’s last night. We were planning on an early night, but Cory kept us on the dance floor from the moment we walked in! To be honest, I had never heard Cory DJ before, but now I can say that he is amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable, laugh, and shake our booties! Shawn and I have not had that much fun in a really long time, if ever. I did thank Cory but wanted to thank you as well. You and your team do awesome work. Thank you.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jenny Kampa · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ's

Hi Eric,

Hope you are well! I want to let you know how awesome your DJ’s Scott and Shawn were at the wedding. We had a blast!!! It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and can’t tell you enough how happy I am to have hired you.

Take care,
    Jenny & Drew

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marsha · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Phoenix was 1,000% amazing. Highly recommend the whole team at goodguy productions! From tents, chairs, heaters, photo booth and of course hours of entertainment. DJ Phoenix had the dance floor full all night long, from our older guests, 20 something’s and kids. He knew exactly the vibe of all of our guests When the party was over, no one was ready and so he stayed.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

I've known for several years that Eric does awesome work so Good Guys was definitely being our wedding DJ and they of course were amazing! We also had them for the Welcome Party. Eric had so many people (even my husband who doesn't dance) dancing which is a true sign of a great DJ! We've been to so many weddings where the dance floor is empty a lot but ours was full all night long! We HIGHLY recommend Good Guys for your wedding or any event! :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved Shawn and everything he did for us. He was fantastic and we will reach out to you again for our next event! I will leave a review for you all as well. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Raymond · Married on 06/16/2018

We recently used Good Guys Productions 6/16/18. Shawn Larock was our DJ and we could not have been happier with your service. He represented your company very well. He was professional and accommodating. He kept the wedding party well informed of what was come and was well prepared. As a Father and Mother of the Bride we wanted the ceremony to go off flawlessly and without a hitch. Shawn Larock surpassed our expectations. We wanted to take the time to write you and let you know that we will be using your services in our future events and will let others know that they can trust your service. We have written a Google review with a five star rating.

Thank you so much for sending us Shawn Larock!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sean · Married on 10/14/2017

We just wanted to express our sincere thanks for everything you and DJ Shawn did for us at our wedding. Shawn was amazing. He was highly professional, courteous and attentive to our every need, and he did a great job as an Emcee by keeping the party and the wedding flowing. We knew we were in good hands with you and you made us feel so comfortable knowing that the biggest day of our lives would go off with no issues what so ever – and it turned out amazing.

You came highly recommended by Lisa Williamson and I can see why. You can rest assured that if anyone we know ever needs a DJ then we will recommend (and insist!) they contact you. You and Shawn helped ensure that our wedding was as memorable as anyone could ever ask for, and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We wish your business continued success Eric.

Thankfully yours,

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Eric did an amazing job, not only setting the tone of our reception, but coordinating the entire thing! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ron · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric,

Shawn killed it last night. Great professional and made the night. Very happy and impressed.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric was amazing! He helped make our night perfect ❤️

John · Married on 10/04/2017

Good guy productions has all the latest music and great lighting effects!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2017

Eric was so amazing! I didn't have to worry about the timeline and keeping things moving. He knew just the right music to play to keep everyone on the dance floor! He also added a very personal touch with the games, activities and comments while announcing! If you want a very fun dj that interacts with all your guests I would highly recommend!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2017

Eric has an infectious energy that makes the whole night just fantastic. He was so fun to work with the planning too. Without my daughter laying out too much detail, he was able to set the night up perfectly with the right music for getting the crowd on the dance floor. He picked the best music for both the ceremony and the introductions and well as all the cocktail hour time. He pulled of a huge group photo with all the guests. Great ideas, lots of energy and everything went off perfectly. Perfect choice for DJ!!

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2017

We went with good guy productions for all our wedding needs from the DJ music, Photo Booth, tent, tables, chairs, linens glasses, flatware , even a quiet generator so they could have their ceremony on a beautiful spot on mount Pisgah , which was absolutely beautiful . Eric was very accommodating in every aspect of my daughters wedding . I would highly recommend good guy productions for all your wedding needs .

Sent on 07/20/2017

Cayla · Married on 07/07/2017

Good Guy Productions deserves 5 stars across the board. When I first got engaged, they were the first vendors I sought out, having grown up with them at various events, and knowing the kind of quality I witnessed at each event they were apart of. I knew they were exactly what I wanted. From our first meeting to the last, they were professional, accommodating, flexible, and FUN! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Eric Wilson and his team. I had and still have family members coming up to me with comments like, "In all the weddings I've been to, I've never seen a better DJ," and "I have never danced at a wedding before, and I was on the dance floor the whole time!" One of the things I was worried about most was getting people on the dance floor, and Eric had the dance floor packed from the beginning song to the end, so much so that people were chanting, "ONE MORE SONG!" at the end, to extend our good time. He played our requests, and transitioned flawlessly to ensure people kept dancing. I can't say enough about how AMAZING they are, so if you are looking for the best in the business, Good Guy Productions is it.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Genevieve · Married on 05/20/2017

Very nice wedding. The dj was fantastic. And venue was awesome!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Paul · Married on 05/20/2017

Eric, and the guys at Good Guy Productions were excellent. Very helpful and stress free. Pre event paperwork, lays everything out and is very helpful. Event went smooth and Eric made sure the party was great.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Good morning Eric. My apologies for not writing sooner. I wanted to say thank you for your services for my daughters wedding. Everyone had a fabulous time. I hope you get a chance to relax a bit now that summer is winding down. Thank you again.

Sent on 06/17/2018

I was finally getting married, and remembered a friend of mine worked at a DJ Company. We made contact and hired him on the spot: DJ Red of Good Guy Productions. Even though we had been family friends for over 20yrs, their professionalism was very high. . I wasn't expecting the white-glove treatment but I feel as if we got it, they drove 6hrs to get to our venue location. Anyone we talked to at GGP were very helpful when we had questions, and made sure we were set in the right direction. Even my mom said she had a blast, and that is hard to accomplish with her. Thank you to the Good Guys for all their hard work and dedication to make our day special and one we will never forget.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Amber · Married on 10/09/2015

Eric and his team at Good Guy Productions are absolutely AMAZING. They provided all our music for ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception, uplighting for the entire venue and the photobooth! I can't thank them enough for having everyone on the floor the entire night. They worked with us to customize our songs & played out just they way we envisioned it. Even the hotel staff said told us it was by far the BEST wedding they had that year, and we owe so much of that to them! You will not regret anything about booking with Good Guy.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Eric is truly a good guy and best part is that he cares about his job and his clients . His mission is to give you the perfect day and best memory of your life .
    When you hire the good guys you are hiring the A team they will show up with big smile and ready to make your day specail .
    Thank you Eric for your great job .

Sent on 01/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

We absolutely LOVE Eric! I have known him since High School (he DJ'ed our proms... small world, huh?) He made our planning incredibly easy, we gave him the key songs we wanted played and he took the rest from there. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire reception, and I mean everyone in attendance was out dancing- I had never seen anything like it. He emceed the reception perfectly and kept us on schedule. I whole-heartedly recommend Eric and Good Guys for any event you want DJ'ed.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Good Guy Productions helped to make our wedding experience fantastic. We were very pleased to learn they provided so much more than music. Eric was very helpful making sure no details were overlooked.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Tammy · Married on 07/24/2010

I cannot say enough good about the Good Guys! You should really call yourselves the "Great Guys"! From start to finish, beginning of planning to last song of the night, they were the consummate professionals. Many of our guests commented that they have never been to such a fun wedding. Even the banquet hall manager remarked that they have never seen such an amazing set-up at a wedding before. To all future brides: If you want the best, pay a little bit extra and go with the Good Guys. We shopped around and are so glad we didn't skimp on price! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2013