10 Reviews for Gomer Thomas Photography

9 Gomer Thomas Photography Reviews

Gomer Thomas provided services for our wedding in September 2016. Throughout our planning process, Gomer was always available to answer my many questions. I was extremely impressed by Gomer's level of professionalism and responsiveness. Additionally, he works extremely fast and produces a quality product that we were proud to share with our family and friends. I never felt worried that Gomer would not deliver. We were able to see a glimpse of his amazing work after receiving our engagement shoot photos. He was extremely patient with us (as posing for professional photos is a bit awkward, at least for me it was) and provided excellent direction, which can be clearly seen in how the photos came out. We signed a contract for a photo and video package with Gomer and we thought the price was very reasonable for the amount of time and work required. The package included 11 hours of hours of photo and video, highlights video, full edited video on Blu-ray DVD, and a beautiful leather bound photo album. We highly recommend Gomer for your next event. He is very friendly, works extremely hard, puts the client first, and delivers a beautiful quality product that you will have forever. We will not hesitate to book Gomer again for our future events!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gomer is a master Artist, and ultimate professional. Gomer met with us and had a personal discussion about our vision for our wedding day. He got a true feel for who we were as a couple. We were thrilled with Gomer and his team throughout the entire process and on our special day. The product and service that Gomer delivers is superior and of Hollywood Quality. We would hire Gomer for any memorable events.

Profile Picture Eve, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for something beyond what you could dream, stop, pick up the phone and call Gomer Thomas. Gomer does not use a cookie cutter approach, but understands that every couple has their own story. He captures the moments and creates story lines through his photography and videography that is unforgettable. Hands down Gomer is extremely professional and one of the best in business.

Profile Picture Shada, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This was by far the best experience I have had with a photographer. Gomer had 3 photographers and 3 videographers for our wedding. They captured both myself and my husband getting reading and interacting with our bridal party. Not only did I receive a wedding video but I also received a trailer as well. The trailer is great for posting on social media and sending to friends without showing all the intimate moments that were captured. I would and have recommended Gomer to anyone who is getting married or is look for a great detail oriented photographer/videographer. I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!! Once again thank you Gomer for making my day special and a day to remember forever.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gomer is an amazing photographer and such a lovely person to work with. Very creative and the pictures came out natural not posed looking. I couldn't have been happier. The price was amazing for the quality of work. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/11/16, 1 Review
4.7

Gomer Thomas Photograhy was amazing. During the engagement shoot, he gets to know you as a couple and makes you feel extremely comfortable, that when it came to the wedding, it was super easy to work with him and his team. I'm am in love with the pictures he took, and the video was amazing. Gomer Thomas Photography came with 4 people total, and they all made me, as a bride, feel amazing. I didn't have to worry about what they were doing. Based on the finally product, they did an amazing job capturing my whole day. I would absolutely recommend any bride looking for photography and videography to use Gomer. The only thing I would recommend, is when he sends to all the pictures from your wedding, go through them and send it to him once you're done. The only mistake I made was procrastinating sending the pictures I wanted in my wedding album, because they were all so great. So, the faster you decide on the pictures you want in your album, the faster Gomer gets you the album. Because once I finally decided, it took about 3 weeks for him to retouch all the pictures and makes sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture User7755336, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

You would be lucky to work with Gomer on your wedding day. So humble and kind and while he has his approach and certain angles that he wants to get, he was willing to try anything suggested. Also, I provided a general time agenda and gave it to Gomer prior to wedding and he followed that and more without needing to consult at the wedding... since there are so many things going on. The quality of the photos is beautiful and you can gain from his ways, that he takes pride in his work. Also, he got the photos back to us quickly after the wedding which was nice! Thank you Gomer!

Profile Picture User5354156, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gomer Thomas was our photographer.His excellent, professional and very creative.

Profile Picture User4330607, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would like to recommend Gomer Thomas for his wonderful work as a photographer. He is very creative and hard working.The team was very professional, and responded promptly to our requests and demonstrated a high level of expertise. The price was very affordable.

Profile Picture jennifer, 4/5/14, 1 Review