Golden Pear Flowers Reviews

57 | Stayton, OR

57 Reviews for Golden Pear Flowers

Cari · Married on 09/07/2013

The Golden Pear was amazing! We had a blend of Asian meets Farmhand meets Boho! Kathy Farmer created the perfect blend of styles to make our day one that our friends are still talking about and that we will cherish forever! Although we challenged her with our criteria, her design was elegant, unique, and still beautiful long after every guest left. She was professional and helped guide us through all of the choices and details that might have otherwise been overwhelming. Thanks Kathy, for making our day even more perfect than we could have imagined!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Lora & Rodger · Married on 07/17/2013

Need flowers for your special occasion? Then absolutely only one place to go….Golden Pear Flowers. Truly! Kathy creates amazingly beautiful arrangements that go specifically for your event….I could not have been any happier or more thrilled with her creativity and attention to details and ever so helpful suggestions. Thank you Golden Pear Flowers for making a special day even more memorable by the beautiful floral creations! Big 5's all across the board! :)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/13/2013

Kathy at golden pear is amazing. She is creative and does wonderful work. I would recommend her any day to anyone I know

Sent on 06/21/2014

Jacalyn · Married on 07/21/2012

Kathy is an amazing at what she does! I about cried when our flowers arrived. She went beyond my expectations and just blew us and our guests away with her arrangements. When we had our first meeting I had no idea what to do for the Groomsmen's boutonnières, all I knew was that all the guys hate wearing big flowers because they always seem to break at the stem or get squashed with all the hugging. I mentioned that to Kathy and she came up with a great Idea of making real simple boutonnières with green berries and green leaves. They were great!!! The guys loved them, or maybe they were just playing it smart by not upsetting the bride, but I loved them. I was probably not the easiest Bride to work with either since I had 5 different colored bouquets in my head (each Brides Maid to hold a different color). She recommended flowers, for each color pallet, and made them all look simply beautiful! My bouquet had all 5 colors, I can not even describe the feeling I had in my heart when I saw my bouquet! She even made me a special throwing bouquet so I could keep mine, it is still on display in our home and still looks stunning! I wish I could post pictures for you to see, she may still have them on her website.

I would definitely recommend Kathleen with Golden Pear Flowers for any type of event you are planning, especially Weddings!

Sent on 08/06/2014

The flowers were beautiful. We received lots and lots of compliments from the guests and most importantly, we were very pleased with them...They helped make the wedding a beautiful event.
    Kathy took the ideas generated from our consultation and provided high quality bridal party flowers, arrangements for the reception and two very large floral arrangements for the church altar.
    Due to a scheduling conflict at the church, she had very little time to set up prior to the ceremony. Kathy remained calm and simply took care of business.
    I have recommended several others to her for events. We were very very pleased.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Diane · Married on 07/16/2016

Kathleen was great! We met with her to talk about our vision for the flowers. We did not have a clear idea at the time, but she came up with some amazing ideas based on what we said. She was very conscious of our budget, which was really nice. We told her our budget and she checked out the prices and told us what she could do within out budget. When she delivered the flowers on our wedding day they were so great! She did a great job of finding flowers that fit with our decor and feel, and arranged them just beautifully. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/08/2016

working with the golden pear was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was professional, knowledgable, and attentive. Every single request and idea came to life with the creativity and talent of the Golden Pear and I could not be happier with our end results.

Sent on 06/08/2016