Golden Pear Flowers Reviews

57 | Stayton, OR

57 Reviews for Golden Pear Flowers

Donna · Married on 09/18/2016

My daughter was married in Silver Falls State Park (near Silverton, Oregon) in September. Kathy of Golden Pear Flowers prepared all of the flower arrangements for her wedding service and reception. Kathy gave excellent advise on flower choice and color. We received so many compliments on the arrangements - everyone wanted to take them home at the end of the day! We were VERY pleased.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Kathy at Golden Pear consulted with my daughter and I, and really got to know what we wanted. She had great suggestions too, based on her experience. She was reasonably priced and we were so happy with the flowers and her service. I highly recommend her! Kathy makes it easy, fun & affordable...plus the flowers are so beautiful and professional.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2016

Great wedding decorator and florist! So helpful and responsive over the months we worked with her! Went above and beyond in many ways!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kayla · Married on 07/16/2016

Loved Golden Pear as the florist for our wedding in Salem. Very responsive and flexible with changes during the planning process, and brought a great vision for centerpieces and outdoor decor that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Everything went very smoothly day-of as well, and the flowers were PERFECT, loved my bouquet and all the arrangements and decor.

Sent on 08/02/2016

S · Married on 05/27/2016

Great ideas and reasonably priced. Very reliable and friendly. I have used Golden Pear Flowers on more than one occasion and will continue to use their service for all my flower needs.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kathleen was amazing! The flowers were even more beautiful than I expected. My jaw dropped when I saw them. Kathleen was very knowledgeable about the kinds of flowers and foliage that would be in season and was able to easily identify things I showed her in pictures. She also worked with me to stay within my budget helping me with similar fill in flowers that were more cost-effective. We almost changed the wedding location at the last minute due to weather, and she was willing to be ready early in order to be there on time. She was very flexible. Lovely flowers I highly recommend Golden Pear!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Marri · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend Kathleen as a prompt, experienced and talented designer. Kathleen was great to work with. My daughter's wedding was out of state. Kathleen did a great job at the consultation and was able to help us choose flowers that would transport but also be easy to set up at the venue. The bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonniers were mostly succulents. Everything was unique, interesting and beautiful. Kathleen's website for the Golden Pear Floral Design had helpful hints on how to prepare for the consultation and what to expect. I cannot say enough great things about Kathleen's ability to fully understand what the bride and groom's vision is (using non floral design words) and apply it to a unique design that perfectly matched their wants for the wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Karen · Married on 05/01/2016

Kathleen was superb! I met with her and provided her Pinterest photos of what I had in mind and she was able to put together such beautiful arrangements that were beyond what I could have dreamed of. We were wanting to keep the costs down, and she had great ideas/substitutes to keep everything affordable (i.e. pink garden roses instead of peonies and they look very similar!) She was also very flexible with all the little changes I kept making along the way. I would recommend The Golden Pear to anyone!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Jeannette · Married on 04/01/2016

The Golden Pear exceeded my dream of what my flower arrangements would look like for my wedding. From the first consultation, Kathy listened to my ideas and when I didn't know exactly how to describe a vision or a specific flower, she knew exactly what I was envisioning. She pulled out her flower books and flipped to what she thought I had described and was spot on every time! We drew out sketches of what the room of the ceremony and reception would look like and planned the sizes and look of the flower arrangements for each section of the room. Kathy went above and beyond to meet with me whenever I asked and was always available to text about new ideas. The flowers ended up being gorgeous and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful display. She lent me the vases to use and added touches of green color to make the arrangements even more special! I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to have met Kathy and to have worked with her on my wedding. She cares so much for everyone she works with and makes the journey so special and memorable. I will definitely work with her again for any floral needs! Thank you again, Kathy! You're a true gem!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Karen · Married on 02/06/2016

She is an amazing designer, and person... would recommend highly!!!! (My sons wedding)

Sent on 10/17/2017

We were so impressed with Kathy’s thoughtfulness and attention to detail. Since we planned our wedding long distance, we never even got to meet in person, but Kathy was wonderful about corresponding via e-mail. She worked within our budget to create elegant centerpieces that complemented the decor of our venue. We did not order bouquets, but Kathy thoughtfully created a centerpiece for our sweetheart table that would double as a bouquet for me. Kathy had provided the flowers for my sisters’ weddings several years ago, and she surprised me by hiding elements from their bouquets in my own, which was very touching. At the end of the night, many of our guests were able to go home with our beautiful flower arrangements.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/29/2015

Kathy at Golden Pear Flowers was extremely professional, and a true artist! She saw my vision for the flowers I wanted and executed them perfectly. She was so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She delivered and set up everything the morning of our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers. I would strongly recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Hanna · Married on 06/27/2015

Kathleen was amazing! She did over 30 centerpieces for our wedding, 6 bouquets, an arbor piece and some other flowers. our wedding day was 105 degrees and she accommodated it perfectly and had to incorporate some silk flowers which I think saved the day! Instead of just not making the arbor piece because it was hot, she made sure it looked amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kathleen at Golden Pear Flowers was truly awesome to work with. She listened to exactly what my daughter wanted her flowers to look like and produced something even more spectacular. We are so pleased that we had Kathleen put the flowers together for my daughter's special day and would highly recommend Golden Pear Flowers to anyone who needs floral arrangements of any kind.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Emilie · Married on 05/10/2015

She is absolutely wonderful! I went to her with short notice for my wedding and she made everything perfectly. Everything was just as I imagined and then some. I couldn't have chosen a better florist!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 11/01/2014

Kathy from Golden Pear Flowers and her team of helpers did a fabulous job with all of the flowers and decorations at my daughter’s recent wedding. I had seen Kathy’s work on many other occasions and I knew she would not disappoint us. I put all of the wedding flowers and decorations in her hands and when I walked into the venue, it was so breathtaking that it brought tears to my eyes. She’s amazing! Everything was exceptional and over the moon beautiful! Best of all, using Golden Pear Flowers didn’t break the budget. She is affordable, creative, easy to work with, trustworthy and reliable. I highly recommend using Kathy from Golden Pear Flowers for any event in which you need that extra special touch. She will not let you down.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy at Golden Pear Floral did the flowers for our wedding three years ago. She did an outstanding job. The flowers arrangements she did were exactly what I had visioned. I could not have been happier with the end result.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Janey · Married on 08/30/2014

I felt that Kathy listened to what we wanted and put together a stunning centerpiece, in addition to several other smaller pieces that worked so well together. The flowers were mainly white, but the smaller pieces added just the right amount of color to tie everything together. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Rhi · Married on 08/09/2014

Kathleen was WONDERFUL!!!! I know nothing about flowers so I just told her what colors I would like and a general idea of what I wanted and she came through with MAGIC!!! I was so pleasantly surprised on my wedding day to see all of the BEAUTIFUL arrangements that she had put together. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE for any type of event!

Sent on 09/06/2014

michelle · Married on 07/27/2014

The flowers for my wedding went beyond any of my expectations. I was concerned with the amount of money I had budgeted for my wedding. At the consultation Kathy took a lot of time and was very considerate. She had helpful and valuable ideas on how to maximize my budget. Everything from the centerpieces to the boquets were amazing. Kathy also went out of her way to give me ideas on other aspects of my wedding. My experience with Golden Pair was excellent and I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kimber · event on: 07/06/2014

I hired Kathy at Golden Pair to make two birthday arrangements. I didn't have a specific idea of what I wanted the arrangements to look like so I left it up to her. I was amazed at how beautiful they were. Not only were they gorgeous, I loved how unique they were. The ladies that received them were surprised at how long the arrangements lasted. I highly recommend Golden Pear.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Our wedding flowers were exquisite. Kathy of Golden Pear Flowers is an incredibly talented artist. Give her your vision and then trust her instincts to create it. You will not be sorry! We met with Kathy 5 months prior to our wedding and within 48 hours of our meeting she returned with the stem count and pricing. She made our meeting enjoyable as she offered big picture details as well as charming little touches such as giving us "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue...". When it came to our wedding day we were overwhelmed with the time and energy she poured into each bouquet and centerpiece. It truly was better than we had ever discussed or even imagined. Our guests raved about the flowers and more than one commented that they were the best flowers that they had ever seen at a wedding. We recently received our wedding photos back and we are reminded of just how stunning each piece she put together was. Kathy was a delight to work with and we look forward to our next event with Golden Pear Flowers.

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • W

Wendy · event on: 05/04/2014

Kathy at Golden Pear Floral Design is wonderful to work with. She is very professional, creative and always willing to make things work no matter how short the timeline. She has designed corsages and boutonnieres multiple times for my daughter and her friends. For such an important event in a girl's life, it's comforting to know that whatever Kathy creates is going to absolutely beautiful. Her designs definitely stand out from the rest. In addition to prom flowers, Kathy has designed arrangements and centerpieces for me on numerous occasions. I encourage you to give Kathy a call for any floral needs you may have. I promise you will not be disappointed, but instead you will be telling your friends and family about how Golden Pear Floral Design is so awesome.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jennifer · event on: 04/10/2014

Gorgeous and unique arrangements with attention to detail.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • W

Katie · Married on 10/05/2013

We got our wedding flowers done by the Golden Pear, including boutonnieres, bouquets, and table/alter arrangements. I honestly was not sure what exactly I wanted, but had a general idea, and I showed her some photos of what I liked and didn't like. She seemed to understand completely and I felt confident that she would do a great job. She did not disappoint! She even lent us mismatched milk glass vases to house the flower arrangements for our vintage-themed wedding. She also had a jar of vintage blue buttons, one of which she allowed me to choose to have hidden in my bouquet for my "something blue". Fantastic lady, fantastic flowers, great communication. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2013