Golden Oak Farm Reviews

Golden Oak Farm 6
Golden Oak Farm 7

Alex · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

We loved having our wedding at Golden Oak! Even though we had a bit of rain on our wedding day we were still able to enjoy our experience and stay dry thanks to the outstanding pergula and cover that helped keep the lean-to area enclosed. If you're looking for an outdoor/rustic venue, this is the place to go! Kelly is an amazing host and if you give her advance notice of your needs, she will do everything she can to make sure you have a positive experience. Again, I can't say enough about the farm itself which really needs no decoration to be a fantastic venue for your big day. Only issue we had was the day off audible we had to call in moving our ceremony site from the outdoor area to the barn. We were under the impression that setting up the chairs in the barn would be the responsibility of the farm the day of, but we ended up having to arrange them ourselves. Not a huge deal, but in hindsight I wish we'd had better communication on both sides leading up to the day of with rain in the forecast. Again, can't say enough about the venue itself! If you're planning on having your wedding here, make sure you budget to stay in the villa. Having everything in one place and being able to stay at the farm made the experience very enjoyable!

Sent on 12/11/2017

ambrosia · Married on 05/28/2016

If you want more than a barn wedding, for your reception/ceremony this is the place to have it! They have a large indoor 'pavillion' that I used for the reception brunch and I used the barn for my dance and desserts (which was the perfect size).

Sent on 06/21/2016

Golden Oak Farm's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! We're so glad your celebration was everything you had hoped! Best of luck to you!

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

The Golden Oak Farm is a beautiful venue. My husband and I wanted a venue that allowed us to spend as much time with our family as possible and renting the venue for the weekend did just that. Friday was set up, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, Saturday was the wedding (final set up/decorating, getting ready, ceremony, dinner and dance) and Sunday was brunch, gift opening and tear down. Choosing this venue allowed our wedding party, their significant others and other family members to stay onsite with us. Some highlights are: being able to sleep/stay in the house for the weekend, ceremony could be anywhere on the farm (our choice), and the beautiful landscape for relaxing with a hot cup of coffee watching the sunrise, walks and amazing opportunities for photographs. The swings and llama were a great addition to help entertain the kids. I can’t write this without a big THANK YOU to Kelly who answered my many crazy questions and for being so helpful in making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Golden Oak Farm's reply:

Lindsey! Thanks so much for the kind review. We are SO delighted to hear your day was everything you ever dreamed of. Wow! We have an amazing team at the farm, that works together to make everything just right!

Your vintage décor was absolutely perfect. We loved seeing the magic you all created.

It’s been delightful getting to know you and your family this past year. Seems like I see your dad everywhere I go now! We wish you, Luke and your family all the joy and happiness in your journey together.

We are honored and grateful to have shared our farm with you on your big day! Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

4.2
      3.5

Golden Oak Farm was the perfect venue for us. We received plenty of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how awesome the llama were (we have amazing pictures from our day from the the gorgeous farm grounds and fun llamas). We loved how there were separate areas for the ceremony, dinner, and dance. Kelly is also an extremely kind and easy person to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2017