Golden Note Entertainment Reviews

170 | Wayne, NJ

170 Reviews for Golden Note Entertainment

Catherine · Married on 06/28/2013

I met Gerry from Golden Note at a bridal show. Their photo booth was what caught my eye. It can fit in so many people for the pictures it was really neat. Then when I got to talking with Gerry I noticed his Disney pin and it was all over from there since I was once a Disney employee. A week later I returned with my fiancé in tow and we booked Gerry, uplighting, and the photo booth.
    Golden Note isn't some flashy group of dancing DJs at a wedding show, they are professionals who know the business very well. Every question, demand, and last minute freak out of mine they handled with ease and dignity. I didn't want the old group songs played like "Electric Slide" and I had a bridal party of 28 people that each wanted to enter to their own song. Every time I gave another request, Gerry would always reply, "Yes, we can do that".
    Music makes or breaks a wedding, the lighting sets the stage for the night and I couldn't be happier with the fabulous service GN provided for my very special and memorable day. I have people tell me all the time how great it was to have "a packed dance floor all night" and "they really got to cut loose and dance like no one was watching" haha!
    For our photo booth we set at everyone table a film frame holder that made a great favor to go with their pictures. It's great to have a copy from each picture in our own photo book provided by GN. It's a real laugh to see our friends and family through that night having a great time. That was 100% worth it!
    I couldn't be happier with they way the night turned out, thank you GN!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sebastian was my favorite vender my far!! He goes above and beyond. Things were going wrong with my venue and I was freaking out and he totally calmed me down and got everyone on the dance floor. I could not say enough great things about Sebastian! Fantastic!!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2013

Thank you very much for providing wonderful entertainment. Everyone was very please and had a great time. I would definitely recommend you services in the future.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Everyone at the wedding raved about our DJ. They were very professional and were very good about keeping everything run smoothly. We all had so much fun thanks to them! I highly recommend this group for your wedding, especially Gerry as your MC!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2012

Gerry was an amazing MC for our reception. He was very accommodating with our requests, before and during the event. The lighting that he supplied was superb. He made sure that he had everybody's names pronounced properly. He was highly energetic and kept the party going all night long. Everybody we spoke to said that it was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to and we'd gladly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a great entertainer for their wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2013
  • W

Wayne · Married on 12/08/2012

Gerry and his crew were great. They worked with me to create an event for my friends and family that exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/11/2013

It was excellent! All of our guest said they had a great time and we loved it.

Sent on 12/23/2012

We had an AWESOME time at our wedding, Jim from Golden Note was great, it was like having another family member at our wedding. Couldn't have asked for more from the music at the ceremony right up until the last dance. Awesome!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Shirley · Married on 10/27/2012

Golden Note was a great choice for our wedding. We enjoyed how our DJ got everyone on the dance floor and had the whole place dancing and having a great time. My husband and I will totally recommend Golden Note to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2012

Golden Note was fantastic! They treat you like family! We had so much fun at our wedding. Our guests were so happy with the service as well. It was a wonderful experience! Thank you!!

Sean and Kelly McGoldrick

Sent on 11/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2012

1 word...AWESOME!!! I gave the DJ (Bill) the songs I wanted, even asked for some very specific covers, and he got ALL of them!!! The mix of music was great, Everyone was up dancing (from ages 5-95) and he knew exactly how to get the crowd going. Before the wedding he went over exactly how to pronounce everyone's name, the order they should be introduced, relations, etc ...he really wanted to make sure everything was perfect...and it was! I really appreciated the time he took to make sure we would be happy. Golden Note isnt one of those places that just sends someone to play music, they really care. They made an already amazing day even more perfect. I cant thank you enough!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

I cannot say enough about the Golden Note Family, they are all so wonderful. They made me feel warm, welcomed, and part of their family from the beginning. Their professionalism and desire to ensure that my wedding day was everything I wanted, was not only reassuring but comforting as well. Their hard work and dedication went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Karen · Married on 10/13/2012

Gerry and his staff at Golden Note went over and above to ensure that our wedding day went smoothly.

He was our offiicient and really guided us into a beautiful ceremony.

At the reception the music had everyone on the dance floor all night. It was wonderful.

The photobooth we rented from them was also a HUGE HIT!!

This is the company you want to hire for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed.

WE LOVE YOU GOLDEN NOTE!!!

Anthony and Karen Campione

Sent on 11/10/2012

Erika · Married on 10/07/2012

Absolutely the best DJ! They made our wedding day go on without a hitch....lol! We had not a single worry during the planning of our music and people still comment on how this was the best reception they have ever been to.

Golden Note is hands down worth every penny spent for a wonderful event. We will use them every time! Thanks, Gerry! We recommend you to everyone!

Bryan & Erika Garnto

Sent on 04/07/2017

BRYAN · Married on 10/07/2012

BILLY WAS GREAT . VERY PROFESSONAL AND VERY INACTIVE WITH
    MY GUESTS . ALL IN ALL A GREAT SERVICE BY THE WHOLE GOLDEN
    NOTE CREW .

Sent on 11/05/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2012

We actually only had one phone conversation with Jim because we lived far away from the venue. He understood exactly what we wanted from our phone conversation. He felt the crowd and played what they were responding to. Jim worked great with our rowdy crowd. I would recommend Jim's services for a fun DJ. I talked and emailed Jillian throughout the planning. She was wonderful and always responded to email right away.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Shaina · Married on 09/07/2012

I love golden note! I saw them at a bridal expo and loved them but decided to look around some more. I couldn't find ANYBODY who was as good as they were. I emailed them and got a phone call an hour later! They are so friendly and down to earth. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Serafina · Married on 08/25/2012

Great entertainment, energetic, professional, fun and we would refer them to all couples getting married or having a special event.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Golden Note Entertainment is awesome! From the start, they were easy to work with, flexible, affordable, and accommodating. We had 4 1/2 hours of nonstop music for our recepetion, an amazing light show, and they even threw in an hour of cocktail hour music for free!

I was most worried about a DJ when wedding planning, because you want to make sure they follow your songlist and other instructions. However, no worries here. Golden Note exceeded our expectations. Two week prior to the wedding, our MC, Jim, had a conference call with me and my husband to discuss how we wanted the entire night to unfold. He listened to each request and made some great suggestions to make our night even better. We had a very specific playlist and wanted to make sure the DJ was pretty handsoff and just played the music, no group dances/games, and especially no song requests. Our DJ Patrick and MC Jim were phenomenal. They listened and followed each of our requests. Every song on our "must play" list was played in addition to our suggested songs, genres, and dinner music.

They felt the crowd and kept the dance floor moving all night long. I could not have asked for better services!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Sabrina · Married on 07/21/2012

Gerry was amazing! From our first meeting he seemed organized, very experienced, and genuinely happy to work with us! He took the time to go over all of the details and did everything he could to make the night a success. The music at the wedding was exactly as we discussed. There was hardly any room on the dance floor!!! Everyone had such a great time! I would 100% recommend Gerry for a friend's wedding! He helped make our night one we will always cherish!

Sent on 08/14/2012

DJ was amazing!!! everyone still compliments me about him to this day and it is almost a year after my wedding. He made sure my husband and I were happy with how things were going the entire time. He also worked with us when we wanted to shift around his layout at the last minute. I cannot say enough about how great he really is. No one got off the dance floor the entire night. I barely even ate because everyone was dragging me onto the dance floor the entire time. I can say I got a work out :) Golden Note will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2012

AMAZING!!! Sebastian played all the music I asked for and music my guests and I all enjoyed. Everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2012

I picked Golden Note partly because I met my photographer Will Blochinger and he said I should meet with them. Since I was thrilled with Will I took him up on it and went for a meeting. My husband and i were blown away by how proffesional everyone was and the overall feel of the meeting made us feel great about our choice and .... we were so right!
    We had John as our DJ and I have had to give out Golden Notes number and his name to 4 people because of how much they loved him and i got married a month ago. He did everything we asked kept everyone dancing and he made our wedding very memorable. Everyone keeps saying that it was one of the best parties they have been too.
    Golden Note as a whole is very helpful and very well priced (we looked at allot of DJ's and for what you get they are a good deal) and the entire time leading up to the wedding they were always available. I got the LED lighting as well and the price was still lower than most places and really made the place look great. I did not do a regular photo booth because I had my photographer set up a backdrop, added props and then had one of his photographers take movie star shots which was a HUGE hit.
    The topping on the Cake was when we met John however because he is the reason I can write this review for other brides to read and feel confident that they will have a similiar experience to mine. :)

Sent on 08/10/2012

Brianne · Married on 07/07/2012

Jim and Mario were SOOO much fun!!! Not to mention they traveled over 4 hours in over 100 degree weather for my wedding! Golden Note is amazing, from the moment I saw them at an expo I knew they were perfect for my wedding! I also worked with Jillian and she was so helpful and personable, I felt like I was part of the Golden Note family! Amazing experience! They were so much fun and I would recommend them to everyone!!! Thanks so much Golden Note!!!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • User2071146 · 2+ years ago

My parents were convinced that the DJ either makes or breaks a wedding. People forget the food and flowers, but remember if they had a great time dancing. Accordingly, my parents told me to splurge on a DJ.

From my first contact with Golden Note, I was impressed. They hosted an "Engagement Party" to show off their equipment and how they host events. My mom was so impressed with this that she wanted to hire Gerry on the spot!

Gerry and his team were great to work with from the day we hired them! They were easy to meet with if we had any concerns and were great about last minute changes to the program. He made my wedding amazing!

The best part - Gerry's prices were very competitive, if not low for the area!

Sent on 07/24/2012