Golden Note Entertainment Reviews

170 | Wayne, NJ

170 Reviews for Golden Note Entertainment

Jonathan · Married on 10/22/2016

Golden Note helped make our wedding a memory that will live on forever. Our guests still talk about how our DJ and officiant were amazing. The perfect mix of music kept the dance floor busy all night.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Without over exaggerating I feel they are the best. They were super professional and didn't talk down any of their competition. Gerry was REV. at our ceremony, and made it exactly what wanted, needed and asked for. Jim was our DJ and understood our taste in music and knew what music to play to make all guess happy. I also ordered the Photo Booth, you need to due this. Special thank you, my jr. bridesmaids had a blast taking pictures and designing the book. I loved every aspect. I LOVE GOLDEN NOTE ~ happily Mrs. Brown

Sent on 11/22/2016

caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

SO SO SO HAPPY ! We loved Golden note. They Provided our DJ services, lights, photo booth and video. It was a one stop shop for us and we were so thankful for them !
    Bill was our MC and Mario was our DJ, they did a PHENOMENAL job. There was never a dull moment and the dancing never stopped which is exactly what we wanted. I hardly wanted to get off the dance floor for dinner , that is how much fun we were having! Many people mentioned the volume of the music stating that golden note did an amazing job, the volume was PERFECT not too loud that you couldn't have conversation but just loud enough for dancing. Also, the variety of music played couldn't have been better they covered all eras and kept everyone happy.
    Everyone loved the photo booth the picture quality was amazing ! It would be perfect for any event.
    I would recommend Golden Note Entertainment for any event you may be having, they do amazing work are very professional , easy to work with and very accommodating. We didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding they had it all under control !

Sent on 01/18/2017

JoAnna · Married on 10/02/2016

Absolutely wonderful service! We were very pleased with the process of planning and also on our special day. Our dance floor was bumpin the whole time. Mario was awesome! I first saw this company at a wedding expo and knew Mario would be perfect for our event! Everyone was very helpful! Will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

You must absolutely hire Golden Note Entertainment for your next wedding or event! They are 100% amazing and Jim helped make my wedding absolutely the best day ever. Golden Note truly knows how to read a crowd and get the party truly going! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/30/2016

Gerry at Golden Note Was so helpful in providing guidance on planing the music and how to make my wedding so much fun. He was also an excellent official, the ceremony he helped us pick out fit our personalites perfectly. All my guest commented on how great our ceremony was and how interesting Gerry made it. And the reception was so a blast, Gerry kept us dancing all night. I highly recommend Gerry and Golden Note.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Christine · Married on 09/04/2016

I can not say enough wonderful things about everyone at GNE, Jillian helped me each step of the way and Gerry is just amazing. Gerry was the MC at both my sisters weddings over the last 10 years and I knew I couldn't have a wedding with him and his team. He helped put my mind at ease when I would get nervous about the wedding and made sure everything the day of the wedding went magically. Every guest loved him and loved the music he played as well as giveaways and just the way he made them laugh. I almost want to have another wedding just so I can hire him again :) I can go on forever talking about what an amazing job they did, so if you are having a party of any kind you have to call them, you and your guests will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Stop looking! This company, specifically DJ/emcee Bill Delaney, made our wedding amazing. When you have your initial consultation Gerry (boss, DJ, Emcee, officiant) picks one of his talented DJ's to match with the type of music you like. The guests loved the music so much that they continually asked if they could get business cards from the DJ. They truly were so professional that this bride had nothing to worry about the day of. I can't say enough great things about them. As for price they were completely comparable to other companies and so completely worth every penny.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ryan · Married on 08/28/2016

Gerry and Golden Note did an outstanding job at our wedding a few days ago. I was not sure how everything would go because we had a very diverse crowd and some age differences. The owner Gerry made us comfortable through the whole planning process, accommodated our requests, and gave us some great suggestions. He had everyone on the floor dancing and enjoying themselves. It was an amazing party thanks to Golden Note. There is no one out there that can compare to them.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Ally · Married on 08/06/2016

Golden Note Entertainment was perhaps the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. Gerry, Bill and the entire GNE staff gave us the best party of our lives. From the initial meetings, to working out the final details, to calming my nerves before we walked into the reception, Gerry was such a pro. What impressed me the most was his vast knowledge of what works and what doesn't work for the type of wedding we envisioned. I want to plan another party just to have Gerry DJ and MC it :) THANKS AGAIN GNE!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Nina · Married on 07/02/2016

Gerry and his team did an amazing job from the day of booking through the entire event! They were able to pull off a 200 guest Russian/Jewish/American wedding with ease. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vendor who puts his whole heart and soul into his job!

Sent on 08/07/2016

We first heard of Golden Note because like 5 years ago I attended a wedding of my friend Joe from work. I had been to a lot of weddings recently because me and all my friends were mid/late twenties and everyone was getting married.. Well Joe's wedding was the best wedding hands down of any that I'd been to, because the DJ was so good, everyone got up and was dancing.. Usually only about, 75% of the people will dance, and the rest stay seated, but somehow Joe's DJ got everybody up.

Fast forward 5 years, and it was my turn to get married. Of course the first thing I did was ask Joe who his DJ was. He said Golden Note, and then it clicked in my head because I also recalled seeing Golden Note on our venue's list of recommended vendors. Anyway, I called them up and they were very friendly. They even offered me a discount, and their prices seemed very reasonable. I scheduled a meeting with my fiancee and I to go in and meet them. They are a very responsible company... One of the things they do is ask to have the names and contact info of all your other vendors. The reason they do this is because it's been known to happen that your big day arrives and one of your contractors doesn't show up, so if that happens, Golden Note will try to call them or can even act as an emergency backup officiant. The person I was dealing with at Golden Note was Gerry Siracusa, who is the owner & CEO. He really has a gift for public speaking and has a great voice for it too, so when I found out that he was also a licensed marriage officiant, I was excited to hire him for both the DJ/MC and the Officiant.

Well our big day came finally, and everything was perfect. He coordinated perfectly with the venue's Matre D and the result was the best night of my life. All our guests had a fantastic time.. I got many comments about how great a job he did as the officiant and the MC. He brought an assistant to handle the DJ/music mixing, and they brought their own speakers and sound system.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Golden Note Entertainment is truly the best company to work with. From the second I stepped into the office I felt at ease with their staff and professionalism. I was worried before choosing a DJ because I needed an MC that was bilingual but they assured me that their bilingual MC was awesome. John was the MC at my wedding on June 27th and he was amazing! Everyone raved about the music selection and were dancing all night long! The night was flawless, especially because of the smooth transition of songs and announcements. Thank you Golden Note !!

Sent on 10/09/2015

GNE was incredible. Golden note and Gerry have been the entertainment for the wedding of a few of my family members before we were married. We had a decision to make, should we book GNE knowing just how great of a job they do every time and how fun every single one of those weddings were? Or do we venture out and try someone new? There wasn't one single doubt in our minds that GNE had to be the entertainment for our wedding. If you meet with Gerry just one time, you will already feel like he's part of your family. He's one of the few vendors that we booked that we had absolutely no worries about what they were going to be like on the day of our wedding. At every wedding we've been at with GNE, including ours, the dance floor was PACKED the entire reception. They really get everyone up and having a great time. We got married in June and we are still receiving compliments on how much fun our wedding was and what a great mix of music that everyone young and old could dance to. I can honestly and truly say from having multiple experiences with GNE that if you book them for your wedding you will have the time of your life and will not have one ounce of disappointment. The only regret I had was rushing around at the end of our wedding and I never got to say "thank you" or give Gerry a hug!

Sent on 09/05/2015

kelly · Married on 04/25/2015

Everyone we worked with at Golden Note were fun, knowledgeable and professional. Gerry the owner is so easy to talk to and laugh with. Mario was our MC and he was amazing. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and he took notes of all the different genres and even specific artists and songs and made our wedding memorable! He played requested songs so all the guests were happy and there wasn't a period where the dance floor was empty. I couldn't be happier with the event!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Laura · Married on 04/25/2015

Gerry makes you feel like family. I have known him for years and used him for many work events. When it came time to book a DJ for our wedding we didn't even speak to anyone else. Golden Note makes you feel like you are their only client. I am still using Golden Note for work and community events.

Sent on 04/11/2017

WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING GOLDEN NOTE IS! My husband and I used Golden Note Entertainment for our entertainment and music at our wedding reception five months ago and it was the best decision we made. Having experienced Gerry from Golden Note Entertainment in action at my sister and brother-in-laws wedding eight years ago, my husband and I knew that when it was time for us to say "I do", we NEEDED to hire Golden Note. Upon our first meeting with Gerry, we knew we were in good hands. We felt so comfortable and stress-free immediately. Because my husband and I are both music enthusiasts, Gerry suggested we use Billy for our emcee. Our personalities clicked with Billy's right away. We sat and talked about music selections like we were chatting with an old friend. At our reception, Billy played the PERFECT songs at the PERFECT time. My guests had a blast and were on the dance floor from start to finish. We had so many of our guests tell us that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our families and friends are STILL talking about our wedding almost a half a year later! Thank you Gerry, Billy, and Golden Note Entertainment, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/22/2015

deannie · Married on 04/11/2015

Golden Note was excellent from start to finish. They were so professional and well organized. I wouldn't have thought of half the things that they did as far as engaging our guest and giving away our centerpieces. Mario was our MC and John our DJ. They did a phenomenal job. The worked hard to assure everything was perfect and everyone had a good time! Mario, John, and the Golden Note team helped keep everything so organized. The dance floor was full all night long. The music was such a perfect mix to accommodate everyones likes both english and spanish. Mario also assisted in created a video of my husband and I throughout the years and you can tell the time and detail that he put into it. I highly highly recommend anyone from Golden Note for their event but I have to especially recommend Mario and John. They were so helpful and full of great ideas. Thank you so much to the Golden note team!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Diane · Married on 03/06/2015

There is no better in the business! Having used Golden Note for many years for an annual organizational dinner there was no one I would have entrusted my wedding entertainment to. In all aspects, the company is represented by professional and very capable people. When you book your event with Golden Note, you are in caring hands and can rest assured that your event will be everything you desire it to be. Let this be the easiest decision you have to make.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Golden Note is the best of the best! There absolutely no comparison, they are the best! From beginning to end the entire planning for the wedding was completely pain free. I knew we were in excellent hands. Have specific requests, they work with you. If you have hit a block, they have suggestions and ideas that you would have never thought of. They say "you get what you pay for". Golden Note is worth much more than what you pay for their services. I tell everyone about Golden Note ever chance I get.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Donna · Married on 10/24/2014

Words cannot express how pleased we were with the services provided by Golden Note Entertainment for our wedding. Gerry and Mario made our wedding ceremony and reception such a memorable event. Our six year old son even wanted them to d.j. his next birthday party. We had such a wide variety of age groups at our wedding, and Golden Note catered to all ages. Everyone had a great time. I would at anytime recommend Golden Note to any and everyone for what ever the occasion mat be. Thanks again to Gerry and Mario.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • I

Irem · Married on 10/04/2014

Golden Note is wonderful! They have been a tremendous help with everything. They were quick to respond to emails (most of our communication was with Gillian) and they did a fabulous job at our wedding (Gerry was the MC). They listened to our requests, made recommendations when we were stuck and gave our guests a wonderful time. We first had experience with them at our friends' wedding 3 years ago and since then we know that they have been referred by that couple's friends. We would recommend Golden Note to anyone who is looking to have a great time at their wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2014

We met Jillian at the first bridal show we attended about a month after we got engaged, she was so enthusiastic and full of information we immediately made an appointment to meet her again. She listened to our interests, wants/needs, and picked the perfect emcee for us! Jim shared similar taste in music, had the right level of excitement, and was super approachable. We initially planned to control all of the music, but Jim convinced us otherwise, he was right, wow, is that a ton of work! We wound up just making a list of must play and do not play and let Jim and his team control the rest. We had people on the dance floor until the very last song. The energy was great! Thanks so much, Golden Note!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kim · Married on 09/27/2014

Gerry and his team, including Jillian, are by far one of the best DJ services around! From start to finish I felt like I was a friend, not just a client. Even from the first meeting, I knew I was in good hands. They kept in close contact but were not pushy. All of my requests were met and they didn't blink an eye at some of the crazy songs we picked! At the wedding, Gerry was formal during the ceremony and then turned it up to get everyone up on the dance floor - I don't think I stopped dancing the entire night! I can't say enough good things about Golden Note - they made my wedding a success!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2014

Gerry and Bill provided the entertainment for our reception. They exceeded our expectations. We had an indoor and outdoor dance floor, and they were able to accommodate our setup with speakers in both locations. Gerry was very engaged in the meetings leading up to the event and played music that suited our tastes. Gerry and Bill did an incredible job of keeping the guests involved throughout the evening. Overall, they get 5 stars.

Sent on 10/15/2014