Golden Glow Beauty Reviews

Golden Glow Beauty 6
Golden Glow Beauty 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Parker · Married on 07/19/2019

The best! I felt like such a beautiful bride

Crystal was awesome! When I went in for my hair and makeup trial, it felt like hanging out with a friend. She did a beautiful job for the trial, but it turned out even better on the big day! She and an assistant also did a lot of the bridesmaids' hair and makeup - everyone looked so beautiful. I appreciated that everything was kept on schedule and we were all ready for photos by the time needed. Crystal was super efficient and professional, and I definitely recommend her for all your hair and makeup needs!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!!! You have no idea how much that means to me, i truly loved and appreciated you having me there on your big day! You made such a stunning bride!

Darcy · Married on 05/11/2019

So happy with Crystal!

I am SO happy I had Crystal as my hair and makeup stylist on my wedding day! She is incredibly talented and took my ideas and photo inspirations to create exactly what I wanted for my bridal hair and makeup. She also created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law based on their suggestions. We all received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. The colleague that she brought along to help with my bridesmaids and mother-in-law was wonderful as well, showing that Crystal knows how to pick great people to work with. And lastly, Crystal is so pleasant! I loved chatting with her and she definitely helped put me at ease on the wedding morning. Thank you for everything, Crystal!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Darcy! You are so sweet and I am so happy to have been there for you that morning! You were such a stunning bride!

Jennifer Scott · Married on 04/12/2019

Best experience ever on the best day ever!

I am so happy that I found Crystal to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She came as a recommendation through my wedding venue. She is so kind and friendly- I loved having her there with me on the morning of my wedding. I am always skeptical of professional makeup and everything looking too heavy-handed, but she exceeded my expectations during my hair and makeup trial and again on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and mom were equally as pleased about how their services turned out on the day of. She stayed right on schedule the morning of and put all of my worries at ease. My hair and makeup looked great the entire day, even on my oily skin. I cannot say enough good things about Crystal, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words! I was so happy to be there for you on your special day, you were such an amazing and calm bride!! Thank you again!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

The Best Day-Of Hair & Make-Up!

Working with Crystal for our wedding was the BEST! Not only is she fantastic at what she does, she is organized, professional, and fun! She helped me complete multiple trials when I couldn't make up my mind and offered her opinions and recommendations when I had questions about the day-of getting ready schedule. She was also just so much fun to have with us in the room all morning while everyone was getting ready. Everyone in my bridal party and family were very happy with how their hair and make up turned out and kept commenting on how nice and helpful Crystal was. I would highly recommend her to all brides or just anyone looking for a great look on a special day!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for your kind words!! I was so happy to be there and enjoy the morning- seriously you were one of the funniest and calmest brides! Ever!

Brookelynne · Married on 12/14/2018

Made me feel like a princess

Crystal was amazing! She made me feel so gorgeous. I instantly clicked with Crystal at my trial hair and makeup and I felt like I had known her for years. The same was for my wedding day when she did my mom and sister's hair and makeup, she made the time go by so fast with just the casual chatting with my family. I highly recommend crystal you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Golden Glow Beauty 8
    Golden Glow Beauty 9
    Golden Glow Beauty 10
    Golden Glow Beauty 11
    Golden Glow Beauty 12
    Golden Glow Beauty 13

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Brookelynne!! I had such a great time getting you all dolled up that day, congratulations again! You made such a stunning bride!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/24/2018

Trust in Crystal!

Crystal and her beauty team are awesome!! I knew from my first interactions with Crystal at my bridal trial that she was a quality human, and I knew by the end that she was also a phenomenal makeup and hair artist! She was on time the day of our wedding, and we finished with plenty of time to get to the venue. She really was the best start to our day. Thanks so much Crystal! I felt beautiful and special on my big day.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Golden Glow Beauty 14

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! You are the sweetest and I am so happy I was able to be there for you. You made such a stunning person on the inside and out, thank you for trusting me on your big day!
  • bianca

bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

Crystal did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! I was definitely glowing on my wedding day! She was very flexible with timing on my trial day as well! I can't wait to have her do my hair and makeup again when I need it for the next big event!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Megan · Married on 08/22/2018

Crystal and her team were AMAZING.
    A wedding day can hectic an Crystal keeps on time while making the experience fun and the make up stunning. I opted for her airbrush services....my make up was flawless and lasted the whole day.. even the the late night photos! Crystal really listens and work with you to understand an deliver the look you want for you special day. What is also important to know is that i looked beautiful in person as well as in the photos. My make up was not to heavy for which which my new husband was very happy about.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your kind words! I was so honored to be apart of your wedding day and assist in the process of making you feel and look your absolute best for the big day! You and Juan make a stunning couple.

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

there are not enough stars I could give Crystal at Golden Glow Beauty to match her services and work. She has been my beauty go to for a few years now. Everything from event make up and hair to, spray tans, and personalized beauty consultations on the right products and colors for my skin. When it came to may wedding I knew there was no other choice. Crystal worked with me on my perfect look. We communicated, shared ideas and had a trial. She asked thoughtful and thorough questions at every step to know just what I wanted. On the wedding day Crystal and her team showed up and set up promptly. We had a large wedding party and family members so it was no small task. We also got married in Lake Arrowhead, and Golden Glow Beauty came through with professional, experienced artists who were willing to travel for us. Everyone from my Mom and grandma, to my sisters who were junior bridesmaids, looked beautiful and age appropriate. My look was stunning! My makeup was elevated with still showing my natural features and my hair, looked great! I even did two looks between ceremony and reception and Crystal was there to see my transition look flawless and importantly quickly! I will go back to Golden Glow Beauty again and again for events and family photos in the future. You will not be disappointed in going with Crystal and Golden Glow.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Golden Glow Beauty 15
    Golden Glow Beauty 16
    Golden Glow Beauty 17
    Golden Glow Beauty 18

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for all the kind words, you made the most stunning bride! I was so honored to be apart of your big day in every way!

Bree · Married on 07/03/2018

Exactly what I wanted

I cannot say enough great things about Crystal! She was very flexible with my makeup and hair trials and even drove up to me so we could do my makeup trial the day id my bridal shower. She immediately responded to any emails or questions i had. But most importantly made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tyler · Married on 05/31/2018

Crystal Golden was and always has been a dream to work with! We first met at another brides wedding. My husband and I were the photographers and she was the hair and makeup artist. Weeks before the mutual clients wedding Crystal reached out to us to confirm the timeline for the day and when the girl's hair and makeup needed to be complete so we could best do our job and keep the day on schedule. She was the first vendor to reach out and show a true care for 1. her client, that the Brides day goes as scheduled and 2. another vendor who drastically depends on the timeline of the day going smoothly and orderly. She was considerate, kind, and professional and we loved her before we’d even met or seen her skills in person! Day of, she was nothing short of amazing. Orderly, timely, and a complete joy to have in the room! She did a fabulous job with all the girls. Crystal quickly became our #1 referred vendor to our brides for hair and makeup. She had impressed us so much we hired her for our wedding and she didn’t fail to go above and beyond! I had my hair and makeup trial with her in her studio in Huntington Beach, its a cute little spot with lots of window light and all the necessities. I had shown her a few photos from Pinterest and by the end, my hair and makeup were exactly what I was hoping for! On the wedding day, I was blown away by her hair and makeup styling for myself and all my girls. She was able to give me something better than I could have ever imagined! She arrived early, set up quickly, stuck to her timeline and best of all made us look beautiful and feel our best! I would hands down recommend Crystal and her team for any occasion. Her willingness to come to your home or travel to your hotel is so convenient! She’s so thoughtful and even gives a sweet little goodie bag for touchups throughout the day for brides!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Golden Glow Beauty 19
    Golden Glow Beauty 20
    Golden Glow Beauty 21
    Golden Glow Beauty 22
    Golden Glow Beauty 23
    Golden Glow Beauty 24

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Tyler, you are the sweetest thing. I am so happy to be working with you and dan on weddings, and was also so honored when you asked me to do your own makeup and hair. You made such a stunning bride inside and out! Thank you!

Lorena · Married on 05/27/2018

Crystal did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She's makes sure you feel & look beautiful. I'm happy I found her. My wedding pictures look amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

Crystal was the perfect choice for our day! She was professional and creative - and bonus, she felt like a friend from the moment I met her for a trial! I always felt comfortable expressing my ideas and sharing my inspiration for our wedding day and Crystal far and away exceeded my hopes! My makeup and hair lasted all night (despite me being a somewhat overly dewy bride) and photographed beautifully!

P.S. Her spray tan was wonderful as well! I chose to have one before my Bridal Shower and it was so natural and glowy.

I 100% recommend Golden Glow Beauty and Crystal will make you feel even more beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Haley · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so happy that I hired Crystal for my wedding day. I'm not a big makeup person so I was nervous that I wouldn't look like me, but she did an amazing job. I felt very comfortable and looked great. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Tina · Married on 09/14/2013

Crystal was a wonderful make up artist! She made me feel amazing from the beginning of our trail to the day of the wedding. Booking her is a no Brainer!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cyn · Married on 12/01/2017

I had a really great experience with Crystal, she was so accommodating to my needs and made my vision come to life I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! She really listened to what I wanted then she just worked her magic. My mother and sister also got their hair done with Crystal and they we’re thrilled with how their hair turned out and the compliments just kept coming all day. I’ll be calling her again whenever I need my Hair or makeup done.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Golden Glow Beauty 25
    Golden Glow Beauty 26

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia for your kind words! I was so honored to be apart of your special day!