Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

82 | Saginaw, MI

82 Reviews for Golden Glow Ballroom

Jaquelynn · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Golden Glow Sept 15, 2018!!!!

From the coordinator Jess originally talking to me late at night on facebook trying to get a consult started, that showed me dedication. She made everything extremely smooth and great!! She was always available when I had a question and always answered. She was so, so amazing to work with.

When we had our food tasting there, my husband is very picky and always adds things to foods. Well Maria, a cook there, was a ROCKSTAR! He wanted to have egg put in the macaroni salad so she literally brought him a huge bowl of macaroni salad on our wedding day with egg in it, specifically for him!!!!! We were sort of bummed out the beef tips we had for one of our 2 entrees ran out before the first line of guests go through to eat, but they did have a back up of ham. my husband was bummed he couldn't get more beef tips which was his favorite of all the food we had picked. The food was beyond amazing and we are still getting compliments about the food!!!!

The decor we used, the photo booth we got for free, the staff the night of our wedding, EVERYTHING was AMAZING!!!!! We had such a great experience with everything at Golden Glow!!!! They made our reception so beautiful and it ran so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bridget · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful place.. Great people to work with! Food is amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Corliss · Married on 08/24/2018

Corliss Wedding

Working with the Golden Glow staff members for our wedding was an exceptional experience. Jessica was a delight to work with. She went up and above every expectation I had when working with a venue for a wedding reception. She helped plan all aspects of the wedding, even items such as timelines that she did not have to be directly involved with. Jessica was supportive, accommodating, helpful, and just an overall joy to work with. She assisted with setting up decorations, everything the day of the wedding, and the night/day after. Everything was boxed up for us the next day to come and pick up so that we didn't have to worry about doing it that night. Jessica went above and beyond with helping us make that night more than amazing. She made everything that night feel beyond magical. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Jessica at the Golden Glow for any type of event.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Jessica as extremely accommodating! The venue was beautiful and I received so many compliments! I also had my wedding shower here and that was amazing as well!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe Golden Glow, Jessica and the entire staff. They went above and beyond for me and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kalea · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the absolute BEST experience here. I would have my wedding over and over again at Golden Glow. Jessica is hands down the BEST to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

The Golden Glow is a one-stop shop at a beautiful venue. Not only does the Golden Glow have almost everything you’d need for your reception (ceremony sites (inside and outside), centerpiece items, linens, etc.), but the food is so good too! Jessica and her team at the Golden Glow made sure our day was exactly what we envisioned and I would be happy to recommend this venue for anyone in the mid-Michigan area looking for the perfect wedding location!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Charles · Married on 05/11/2018

Jessica, our wedding coordinator, was great! She answered all of our questions and was there for us every step of the way! She truly made our special day the best! Thank you Jessica!
    C.J. & Monica Leuenberger 5/11/18

Sent on 05/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

Jessica and the crew at the Golden Glow were amazing! From the little details to the food, my guests were raving about it all! Anytime I had questions Jessica was always available to help. I would highly recommend The Golden Glow!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Alivia · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing staff that was extremely helpful is keeping our day as stress free as possible.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Megan · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved using Golden Glow for our sorority formal! They were so accommodating and willing to make adjustments to meet our needs. The food was excellent and all the women loved it! We will definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2018

The Golden Glow made our wedding reception perfect and one to remember! The staff and food were exceptional, and our guests had such a great time!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/02/2018

We truly can not recommend the Golden Glow enough. Jessica was extremely helpful and flexible with everything we needed and requested. It looked exactly how I imagined it would and we received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. It was everything I hoped for! The staff working that night were very helpful and friendly. We also heard a lot of compliments on how great the food tasted, and we agree! The pricing is very reasonable and we were so pleased with the results. It truly was an incredible night for us and we couldn’t imagine it being better.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Libby · Married on 02/17/2018

This was an amazing venue and all the staff were so helpful! 10/10 recommend using Golden Glow! Everything was done for us and the space held 400 people very nicely. Check it out.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at! Absolutely amazing people and it was seriously all so perfect. I don't have one thing I could complain about with Golden Glow!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Miesha · Married on 11/11/2017

Any future events I have will be at The Golden Glow. Jessica was amazing! From the time I chose The Golden Glow to the day of my baby shower, Jessica was there every step of the way. Very professional, helpful, understanding and accommodating. The day of my shower everything was just the way I wanted from the decorations to the staff! Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Holly · Married on 11/10/2017

There are no words to say how amazing everyone one is at the Golden Glow Ballroom! Not one time did I feel like a client but only felt like family! I am forever grateful for how amazing they helped me make my event! Jessica, Maria and Jacob are simply the best!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Holly · Married on 11/10/2017

Simply stellar! I made lasting friendships with the staff at the Glow! I never felt like a client but as a friend and family! I was so excited for my big day and to have everyone at the Glow to be apart of it as they worked as hard as I did to make it perfect! Jessica, Jacob and Maria are absolutely amazing!! My only disappointment is that the evening ended so soon!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lyndsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing venue there were so accomidating and attentive but not overbearing and made sure that my husband and I were enjoying our special day! The cupcakes, photo booth, food and drinks were all amazing! No complaints here! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jon · Married on 10/28/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Everything was put together wonderfully and we received many compliments from our guest about the venue and the food.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

The wedding coordinator, Jessica, was such a joy to work with! We switched our date 3 months prior and she was so accommodating in getting everything in order. We had a bit of a slip-up with the linens (the wrong color were ironed and set out for us to use) the day before while setting up, but she was extremely willing to help and get everything figured out. I highly recommend using The Glow for your special day!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Stefanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessica is an absolute GEM! I instantly fell in love with the ballroom & her! It was my first place I looked at & the only place! Jessica makes you feel like you are more than just a dollar sign, she makes you feel like you're family! I even wanted to ask her to be one of my bridesmaids after meeting her for the first time! She makes the entire experience worth it! She goes above & beyond to make sure your day is perfect & exactly what you dreamed it would be. This venue is probably the best around- when you add in Jessica's customer service, you can't get it anywhere else!
    Thank you Golden Glow & Jessica!
    The Facklers

Sent on 02/06/2018

kate · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Glow this past October. Everything was beautiful and perfect! Jessica the event coordinator honestly went above and beyond in every aspect. Our wedding night would have not been the same without her. I recommend this venue not just because it is amazing and gorgeous but mostly because of the very helpful staff.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tory Walters · Married on 10/06/2017

Great venue and even better staff!

Amazing! Ask for Jessica, she was the most helpful and amazing wedding organizer ever!!! I was not in the state while planning my wedding and Jessica made sure things were so easy and reassured me that everything would be taken care of anf it was! I really can't day enough about her!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2017

The Golden Glow Ballroom is absolutely amazing! It's a beautiful venue and the staff are so helpful and accommodating! Jessica, Maria, Jacob, and Ed all went completely out of their way to make sure that our special day was truly special!

Sent on 10/19/2017