Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

81 | Los Angeles, CA

81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Didier · event on 03/19/2013

In spite of the anniversary deadline, Gold Empire Jewelry had the ring done in time and my wife was ecstatic about how beautiful it looks. Superb job!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Hello Didier,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Michael · Married on 02/11/2013

I have bought jewelry from Gold Empire several times and they have always been so helpful and friendly.
    The wedding ring set we got from them is so beautiful and one of a kind. My wife gets compliments on her ring set a lot, and the price was very reasonable. I will go to Gold Empire for all of my jewelry needs.

Hello Michael,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Lee · event on 01/25/2013

I purchased an engagement ring through Johnny, and I had a wonderful experience. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He was kind, courteous and created a relaxing environment to make such an important decision.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Hello Lee,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. That was very kind. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family. We look forward to helping you in the near future.

Robert · event on 12/31/2012

I can't express in words how pleased I am with the with level of service and care that I was provided with at Gold Empire Jewelry. As far as I am concerned Gold Empire Jewelry sets the gold standard for professionalism and attention to detail! I was totally blown away with how responsive and attentive Mr Johnny Kalo was in answering all of my questions. He went above and beyond to make sure I received exactly what I wanted. I have referred close friends and associates and they too have been very happy with the service that they were given. I am very grateful and I will certainly be back!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Hello Robert,
    I really appreciate the review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Erinne · Married on 11/21/2012

My experience with Gold Empire Jewelry and Johnny was nothing less than outstanding!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Hello Erinne,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Jennifer · event on 11/02/2012

The best experience I've ever had buying jewelry! I called looking for black diamond studs for my boyfriend for his birthday. Johnny didn't have anything in the store that fit the description of what I was looking for, but he found exactly what I wanted within 24 hours. Gold Empire's service was impeccable!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Hello Jennifer,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. That was very kind. As we look forward to helping you in the future, I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Thalia · Married on 09/02/2012

Johnny at Gold Empire was AMAZING! He was able to custom make a bracelet for my wedding as well as provide me with the most gorgeous necklace and earrings set that complimented my dress perfectly! My jewelry made me shine, and I look forward to wearing it for years to come. I love Gold Empire!

Hello Thalia,

Johnny Kalo

When it was time to buy an engagement ring I went to the jewelry district. For a person who has never gone to there it can be very intimidating with the number of vendors there and not knowing who to trust. After looking at many rings and diamonds in the over the period of three weeks my brother came in from out of town and took me to Gold Empire. I wish I had just gone there in the beginning. Johnnie was patient and showed me a wide selection of rings and settings in my price range and gave me a great price. This is a quality shop that does not sell you garbage. After all the looking I had done at other "vendors" the jewelry and diamonds here were of much better quality. Many places will sell you diamonds that are dead and have no fire from poor cut and/ or quality.
    I now recommend all of my friends and family to Gold Empire. I promise if you buy from them you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Hello There,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

James · Married on 05/15/2012

Johnny did a great job for us
    Thanks!!

James

Hello James,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Brian · Married on 03/24/2012

I looked everywhere for the ring I wanted. Nobody had it. Gold Empire Jewelry worked with me to put it together and gave me a great price.

I would definitely recommend using Gold Empire Jewelry for all your jewelry needs!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Hello Brian,

Jerry · Married on 11/11/2011

I appreciate Johnny meeting up at the very last minute and went to my location which is 1 hour away from his store. He extends his serivices which is very good to have.

Thanks Johnny

Hello Jerry,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

David · Married on 04/10/2011

Not only are we thrilled with the rings, we have gone back since in the past two year to get other pieces that are just as beautiful. They will go out of their way to keep you happy and coming back and give you excellent value for your investment. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Hello David,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We also wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Sanda · Married on 08/22/2009

Johnny and his father have been amazing. When my husband originally had picked out the ring they were very helpful and showed kindness and professionalism at the same time. My husband never felt as though it was just a sale but rather more of a friend trying to help him find the perfect ring. My husband just recently upgraded my ring and there is no other place we would have gone. We highly recommend Gold Empire jewelry, it's like you have a friend in this industry, a very rare find.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Hello Sanda,

Thank you for taking the time to post the pleasant and thoughtful review about your experience working with our family business. We are grateful to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

With Best Regards,

Joe · Married on 06/22/2006

First get an idea of what you really want. Call Johnny and tell him of your ideas and thoughts. Tell him what is your budjet. He'll work with you and help and provide you with ideas and direct you in the right direction. He will be straight forward wiith you and give you direct concise answers. I purchase a 25th wedding anniversary wedding band. He crafted an excellent ring.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Barry · Married on 04/24/2004

have always purchased at Gold Empire ever since my parents took me there 22 years ago. They always have a great selection and have made custom pieces for my wife. I always tell my friends about Empire and a few have gone. Thank you for being there.

Hello Barry,

Brenton · Married on 11/27/2003

We have been loyal customers for 20 years! We refer a lot of people here too. The service is awesome. The quality of jewelry is above average and definitely worth the prices which are great! Gorgeous pieces and can customize to meet your needs! The best jewelers downtown LA!!!

Hello Brenton,
    I really appreciate the review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Kindest Regards,

Roger · Married on 11/08/2003

Johnny is honest and does quality work, and we appreciate that very much. Roger H

Sent on 04/22/2013

Hello Roger,

Mel · Married on 06/30/2001

Trustworthy and fabulous quality!

Hello Mel,
    We really appreciate the review you placed for our business. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

Johnny is great. He not only made all of the jewelry for mine and my husband's wedding in 2001, but he also made all of the jewelry for my two daughters when they got married in 2009 and 2011. In addition to the weddings, Johnny has also made the jewelry for my family's anniversaries, birthdays, mother's days and he made my granddaughter's first pair of diamond earrings. I have also recommended him to friends who have also been extremely happy with his jewelry and service. I would highly recommend Gold Empire Jewelry.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Jared · event on 02/15/2014

Johnny is an amazing guy. He was very friendly and also provided great customer service. I don't know anything about rings so I was able to tell Johnny my budget and some pictures of the kind of ring that i wanted. He took time to bring out rings that were similar style of the ring I wanted and was able to give me a deal on it in order to stay in my budget. The ring I got there is an amazing ring. People compliment the ring all the time! My wife always tells me how people think it is such an unique ring and how they want wedding rings just like that one. I am grateful I was able to find Johnny's business, because now my wife has a beautiful ring and it was well worth the money! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone searching for a jeweler.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Hello Jared,

• User3827548 · event on 01/16/2014

A group of us ladies went to Gold Empire to shop for a ring and to get appraisels on some pieces.
    I have been dealing with Edmond and Johnny for over 25 years and find them very honest and helpful.
    Both my sons bought their wives wedding rings there and my husband, mom, aunt, and others have shopped there on our recommendation and been completely satisfied.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Glenda · event on 03/16/2013

Johnny has always gone out of his way to provide what we needed and at a fair value.

Hello Glenda,

Jackie · event on 08/23/2012

I have been using this jeweler for more then 25 years, he has great stuff for the right price! He takes exceptional care of your jewelry and is extremely trustworthy. He is the only person I will entrust my diamonds to.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Hello Jackie,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. That was very kind. We also wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo &
    Gold Empire Jewelry

Christine · Married on 07/25/2015

Johnny is AWESOME! I don't even know where to begin! If you don't read past here just trust me and all his excellent reviews and go to him! It is hard to completely satisfy a lot of people but he has done it!
    My cousin took my fiance and I to Johnny because he got his wife's ring from him. He raved all about Johnny the whole week before we went to visit him. The first time we went to talk to Johnny he was with us for about 2 hours explaining everything because we had no idea about anything to do with rings. He explained the 5 C's of diamonds and even showed us different colors, and the imperfections in different diamonds he has. We told him what I was looking for and he quoted us a very fair price. About a month later my fiance and I returned to get the process rolling and make a down payment. He confirmed everything I wanted (I completely designed my entire ring) and he showed us the center diamond we originally picked out to make sure we still wanted that exact one. He also sent us a blue print of my ring before he started to make sure everything was perfect! He even helped my fiance with part of his proposal.
    From now on I will only come to Johnny when I have jewelry needs. I have told all my friends and family about him and would recommend him to anyone. He is so honest and caring and treated us like family.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Hello Christine,

matt · event on 02/24/2014

i was very happy with my purchase and the product provided to me.

Sent on 07/14/2014