Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

81 | Los Angeles, CA

81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Lee · event on: 01/25/2013

I purchased an engagement ring through Johnny, and I had a wonderful experience. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He was kind, courteous and created a relaxing environment to make such an important decision.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Hello Lee,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. That was very kind. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family. We look forward to helping you in the near future.

Rommel · event on: 07/25/2013

Johnny is my new jeweler! Great selection, excellent quality, great prices, very professional, will definately do business with him again.

Hello Rommel,
    I really appreciate the review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Sabrina · event on: 11/02/2013

I'd give Gold Empire 100 stars if I could. Beyond happy and impressed!!

Dear Sabrina,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and as we move into the future We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Loren · event on: 10/30/2013

Gold Empire Jewelry provides an excellent shopping experience and created the dream ring for my fiancé off little more than my vision and imagination. Johnny and his team were absolutely amazing they responded quickly to all of my calls and e-mails, they were flexible with my schedule, and constantly reminded me that this is my special moment and whatever they could do to help make things go perfectly they will do. The quality and professional service I received was amazing and unparalleled.

Hello Loren,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you now and going into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Maria · event on: 08/27/2013

The best service we had with a jeweler.

Dear Maria,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and as we go into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

David · event on: 12/21/2013

Excellent service, knowledge and selection. I have done business with Johnny and his father for over 20 years and have always been treated as family.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Hello David,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you in the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Brian · event on: 12/06/2013

Great service, friendly and attentive. I have been doing business with Gold Empire for over 20 years and keep going back. It is all about trust when you buy jewelry and I trust Gold Empire!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Hello Brian,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and going into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

• User3847314 · event on: 02/10/2014

We have been coming to Gold Empire Jewelers for several years now. They are a family owned and run business, and they take care of you like family. The best prices. The best service. And fantastic merchandise. They even customize. Would recommend them with 5 stars.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Randy · event on: 05/02/2014

Johnny at Gold Empire Jewelry is such an amazing jeweler, I have been reccommeneding him to all my friends, and would never go to anybody else, very trustworthy and stands by his work, I had a diamond fall out of a setting and called him up and he took care of it in twenty minutes of us being there. Great prices, but more importantly an honest man who stands by his work.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hello Randy,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I look forward to helping you anytime in the future. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

David · event on: 06/12/2014

Great vendor Johnny was wonderful and took care of me every time I went in.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hi David,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

John · event on: 03/25/2014

Johnny was very helpful in all aspects of the engagement ring purchase from the beginning to end. We knew nothing about diamonds. He was very patient and explained how diamonds are graded based on clarity and color. Showed us a variety of diamonds to choose from side by side. Also, we went with our own customized design on the setting through him. All we were able to provide to him was one photo of a ring that we found online. It wasn't even a very detailed photo in terms of offering him multiple angles. He was able to design it and even made it better than the original photo. My fiance and I couldn't be happier with how that ring turned out.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Hello John,

D · event on: 08/02/2014

Very reaponsive and caring. The design and craftsmanship are perfect.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Sean · event on: 04/20/2014

Gold Empire Jewelry does fantastic work for a very fair price. They are extremely friendly and want nothing but the best for their customers. I will be coming back and will highly recommend others to check them out.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Hello Sean,

• User4243687 · event on: 03/06/2014

I enjoyed our business visit 01-30-07.

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • User4245611 · event on: 05/24/2014

I received great service and quality work from Johnny At Gold Empire. He was referred to me by a riend who is a customer because her mom and aunts have used him as their jeweler and have never been disappointed and he was all they tolme he was.

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • User4501238 · event on: 10/16/2014

Johnny had a great selection. His expert guidance every step of the way led me to the ring that was just right.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Hi There,

Chris · event on: 10/17/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Johnny on preparing an engagement ring for my girlfriend. The ring turned out absolutely beautiful and she said yes. I really appreciate Johnny's attention to detail and his responsiveness. I look forward to working with him on any future needs.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Hello Chris,

Thanks so much for the review. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

Dane · event on: 10/22/2014

In my situation I was able to trust that everything was getting taken care of by sending someone else since I was in another state and still was very nice to work with

Sent on 10/29/2014

Hello Dane,

Regards,

Leslie · event on: 11/21/2014

Have bought jewelry from Gold Empire for over 26 years and will continue to do so.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jared · event on: 02/15/2014

Johnny is an amazing guy. He was very friendly and also provided great customer service. I don't know anything about rings so I was able to tell Johnny my budget and some pictures of the kind of ring that i wanted. He took time to bring out rings that were similar style of the ring I wanted and was able to give me a deal on it in order to stay in my budget. The ring I got there is an amazing ring. People compliment the ring all the time! My wife always tells me how people think it is such an unique ring and how they want wedding rings just like that one. I am grateful I was able to find Johnny's business, because now my wife has a beautiful ring and it was well worth the money! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone searching for a jeweler.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Hello Jared,

Glenda · event on: 03/16/2013

Johnny has always gone out of his way to provide what we needed and at a fair value.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Hello Glenda,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Jackie · event on: 08/23/2012

I have been using this jeweler for more then 25 years, he has great stuff for the right price! He takes exceptional care of your jewelry and is extremely trustworthy. He is the only person I will entrust my diamonds to.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Hello Jackie,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. That was very kind. We also wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo &
    Gold Empire Jewelry
  • User3827548 · event on: 01/16/2014

A group of us ladies went to Gold Empire to shop for a ring and to get appraisels on some pieces.
    I have been dealing with Edmond and Johnny for over 25 years and find them very honest and helpful.
    Both my sons bought their wives wedding rings there and my husband, mom, aunt, and others have shopped there on our recommendation and been completely satisfied.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Christine · Married on 07/25/2015

Johnny is AWESOME! I don't even know where to begin! If you don't read past here just trust me and all his excellent reviews and go to him! It is hard to completely satisfy a lot of people but he has done it!
    My cousin took my fiance and I to Johnny because he got his wife's ring from him. He raved all about Johnny the whole week before we went to visit him. The first time we went to talk to Johnny he was with us for about 2 hours explaining everything because we had no idea about anything to do with rings. He explained the 5 C's of diamonds and even showed us different colors, and the imperfections in different diamonds he has. We told him what I was looking for and he quoted us a very fair price. About a month later my fiance and I returned to get the process rolling and make a down payment. He confirmed everything I wanted (I completely designed my entire ring) and he showed us the center diamond we originally picked out to make sure we still wanted that exact one. He also sent us a blue print of my ring before he started to make sure everything was perfect! He even helped my fiance with part of his proposal.
    From now on I will only come to Johnny when I have jewelry needs. I have told all my friends and family about him and would recommend him to anyone. He is so honest and caring and treated us like family.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Hello Christine,

Greg · event on: 11/22/2013

Our family has purchased jewelry from Gold Empire starting around 1985. We have shopped at several
    other stores in the area, but always end the day at Gold Empire. They always have items that are unique
    and the price is fair, usually the best value we could find. A family owned business that takes pride in
    customer service and sells high quality products that you will enjoy for life.
    Greg Massengill

Sent on 05/01/2013

Hello Greg,
    We really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness for placing a positive review for our business. As we look forward to helping you anytime in the future, we wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo &