Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

81 | Los Angeles, CA

81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Sean · event on 04/20/2014

Gold Empire Jewelry does fantastic work for a very fair price. They are extremely friendly and want nothing but the best for their customers. I will be coming back and will highly recommend others to check them out.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Hello Sean,

I really appreciate the review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

Johnny is top notch professional in the industry. His knowledge and experience cannot be put into words.. I will always be a life time customer. Gold Empire Jewelry added that special touch to a very important day of my life. To this day I'm speechless on the beauty of the wedding ring. I find myself just admiring the ring on my wife's hand . Consumers reading this review if your serious on straight forward high quality service with the relaxing comfortable experience I highly recommend Johnny and his staff at Gold Empire Jewelry. We spent approximately 3 months on the weekends looking for the perfect ring. I was recommended to Johnny. After finding the ring setting he shared with us. I went back and spent hours of his time selecting the center stone. Thank you Johnny for your time and patience
    Thank you Johnny you made the most beautiful wedding ring
    David

Sent on 07/14/2014

Hello David,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

Regards,

Johnny Kalo

We purchased our wedding set with Johnnie. Our shopping experience was full of questions, and Johnnie took the time, and with great patience, to answer all of our questions to our satisfaction. We have also purchased a beautiful pair of earrings from Johnnie, and couldn't be happier. We will continue to shop with Johnnie , not only for his gorgeous jewelry pieces, and his wonderful demeanor, but his prices are great too! Thank you Johnnie, for all you do.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Hello There,

Thank you very much to take the time to post your positive review and experience with my service and our company. On behalf of myself and my team I want to thank you for your purchase. We are very grateful to serve you as our client and look forward to helping you again.

John · event on 03/25/2014

Johnny was very helpful in all aspects of the engagement ring purchase from the beginning to end. We knew nothing about diamonds. He was very patient and explained how diamonds are graded based on clarity and color. Showed us a variety of diamonds to choose from side by side. Also, we went with our own customized design on the setting through him. All we were able to provide to him was one photo of a ring that we found online. It wasn't even a very detailed photo in terms of offering him multiple angles. He was able to design it and even made it better than the original photo. My fiance and I couldn't be happier with how that ring turned out.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Hello John,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

All the best to you and your wonderful family.

hedrick · Married on 03/14/2014

I highly recommend johnny at gold empire jewelry! He was very helpful in the type of diamond and style I was looking for. He provided the best customer service and professionalism. I will be going back for future purchases. If you're shopping around make sure you visit Gold Empire Jewelry and ask for Johnny!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Hello Hendrick,

Thanks so much for the review. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

• User4243687 · event on 03/06/2014

I enjoyed our business visit 01-30-07.

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • User3847314 · event on 02/10/2014

We have been coming to Gold Empire Jewelers for several years now. They are a family owned and run business, and they take care of you like family. The best prices. The best service. And fantastic merchandise. They even customize. Would recommend them with 5 stars.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Hello There,

All the best to you and your wonderful family.

David · event on 12/21/2013

Excellent service, knowledge and selection. I have done business with Johnny and his father for over 20 years and have always been treated as family.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Hello David,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you in the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Brian · event on 12/06/2013

Great service, friendly and attentive. I have been doing business with Gold Empire for over 20 years and keep going back. It is all about trust when you buy jewelry and I trust Gold Empire!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Hello Brian,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and going into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

• User3668471 · event on 11/10/2013

I researched different jewelers for about a year and was recommend to Gold Empire Jewelry by a couple coworkers. They have excellent customer service at a great value. I definitely recommend Johnny and Gold Empire Jewelry to everyone.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Sabrina · event on 11/02/2013

I'd give Gold Empire 100 stars if I could. Beyond happy and impressed!!

Dear Sabrina,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and as we move into the future We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Loren · event on 10/30/2013

Gold Empire Jewelry provides an excellent shopping experience and created the dream ring for my fiancé off little more than my vision and imagination. Johnny and his team were absolutely amazing they responded quickly to all of my calls and e-mails, they were flexible with my schedule, and constantly reminded me that this is my special moment and whatever they could do to help make things go perfectly they will do. The quality and professional service I received was amazing and unparalleled.

Hello Loren,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you now and going into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Matt · event on 09/22/2013

Johhny is a very honest jeweler aswell as a friend now after working with him so many times. He has always taken care of me from the very start. I was referred by a friend and he has taken care of me from day one as I stated before. I highly suggest useing him for anything jewelry oriented. I guarantee you will be very happy with anything you purchase especially the price and quality.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Hello Matt,

Maria · event on 08/27/2013

The best service we had with a jeweler.

Dear Maria,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. It is always our pleasure to assist you and as we go into the future. We wish you the very best for you and your wonderful family.

• User3197799 · event on 08/06/2013

Wonderful service as always. I recommend Gold Empire to all of my friends.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hello,

I really appreciate the review you left for my business.
    I wish all the best for you and your family.

Rommel · event on 07/25/2013

Johnny is my new jeweler! Great selection, excellent quality, great prices, very professional, will definately do business with him again.

Hello Rommel,

Steven · event on 07/14/2013

Johnny helped me create a engagement ring for my fiancée. He was patience and helpful throughout the process even though it took me some time to decided on the diamond. He will make sure you are comfortable with your purchase and is very trustworthy.

Hello Steven,

Eric · Married on 06/24/2013

Johnny was very helpful and informative throughout the whole process!

He worked with my fiance and me one on one and gave us options instead of a sales pitch! A lot of places we "looked at" (knew we were going to use Johnny and Gold Empire because my parents have been using him for over 30 years now) kept trying to persuade us to buy something that day and what they wanted to sell. My fiance didnt like that one bit and was very frustrated with the sales people behind those counters at other places (Kay jeweler, Ben Bridge, zales, etc)

I highly recommend anyone and everyone to go talk to Johnny and go view his selection and just enjoy the jewelry buying experience! It was my first time buying jewelry of this nature (engagement/wedding rings) and my experience was nothing short of awesome!!! I refer my friends to him now and thats hard for me to do unless I really like a business/company!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hello Eric,

Regards,

Jess · Married on 06/09/2013

My Fiance and I purchased our wedding setting and bands from here. John was very helpful and patient with my pickiness as he custom made my setting and band. Very honest and trusting place. Thanks Johnny!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Hello Jess,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

Jess · Married on 06/09/2013

Sent on 04/25/2013

Hello Jess,
    I really appreciate the positive reviiew you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Linda · Married on 05/16/2013

Smooth sailing exceptional service. Purchased a beautiful engagement ring and band. Very helpful in choosing the right diamond. Also purchased watch, bracelet, earrings and pendant. Highly recommend this jeweler for their knowlege and expertise. I felt I was part of the family.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Hello Linda,
    I really appreciate the review you left for our business. I wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

Gold Empire Jewelry provided the best and friendliest service out of all the stores that I went to. They listened and worked with me to make sure that I get the exact type and design of diamond ring that I was looking for. The service was incredible and the prices were just as great. I highly recommend Gold Empire Jewelry to anybody in the market for an engagement/wedding ring or any other type of jewelry. I will definitely return again to buy more jewelry in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Hello There,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2013

Johnny could not have gone out of his way more than he did to make us so happy. He sets the standard for the industry and I would refer him to everyone that asks. He was the icing on the cake for our Perfect day.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Hello Kevin,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Dwynn · event on 04/20/2013

Best personal service we've ever experienced! Honest, dedicated, and committed.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Hello Dwynn,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

The vendor was simply awesome and attentive to all of my needs and wants. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Hello There,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We also wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.