Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

81 | Los Angeles, CA

81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Jess · Married on 06/09/2013

My Fiance and I purchased our wedding setting and bands from here. John was very helpful and patient with my pickiness as he custom made my setting and band. Very honest and trusting place. Thanks Johnny!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Hello Jess,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

Jess · Married on 06/09/2013

Sent on 04/25/2013

Hello Jess,
    I really appreciate the positive reviiew you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Linda · Married on 05/16/2013

Smooth sailing exceptional service. Purchased a beautiful engagement ring and band. Very helpful in choosing the right diamond. Also purchased watch, bracelet, earrings and pendant. Highly recommend this jeweler for their knowlege and expertise. I felt I was part of the family.

Hello Linda,
    I really appreciate the review you left for our business. I wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

Gold Empire Jewelry provided the best and friendliest service out of all the stores that I went to. They listened and worked with me to make sure that I get the exact type and design of diamond ring that I was looking for. The service was incredible and the prices were just as great. I highly recommend Gold Empire Jewelry to anybody in the market for an engagement/wedding ring or any other type of jewelry. I will definitely return again to buy more jewelry in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Hello There,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2013

Johnny could not have gone out of his way more than he did to make us so happy. He sets the standard for the industry and I would refer him to everyone that asks. He was the icing on the cake for our Perfect day.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Hello Kevin,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

The vendor was simply awesome and attentive to all of my needs and wants. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Hello There,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We also wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Michael · Married on 02/11/2013

I have bought jewelry from Gold Empire several times and they have always been so helpful and friendly.
    The wedding ring set we got from them is so beautiful and one of a kind. My wife gets compliments on her ring set a lot, and the price was very reasonable. I will go to Gold Empire for all of my jewelry needs.

Hello Michael,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the very best for you and your wonderful family.

Erinne · Married on 11/21/2012

My experience with Gold Empire Jewelry and Johnny was nothing less than outstanding!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Hello Erinne,
    I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Thalia · Married on 09/02/2012

Johnny at Gold Empire was AMAZING! He was able to custom make a bracelet for my wedding as well as provide me with the most gorgeous necklace and earrings set that complimented my dress perfectly! My jewelry made me shine, and I look forward to wearing it for years to come. I love Gold Empire!

Hello Thalia,
    I really appreciate the review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

When it was time to buy an engagement ring I went to the jewelry district. For a person who has never gone to there it can be very intimidating with the number of vendors there and not knowing who to trust. After looking at many rings and diamonds in the over the period of three weeks my brother came in from out of town and took me to Gold Empire. I wish I had just gone there in the beginning. Johnnie was patient and showed me a wide selection of rings and settings in my price range and gave me a great price. This is a quality shop that does not sell you garbage. After all the looking I had done at other "vendors" the jewelry and diamonds here were of much better quality. Many places will sell you diamonds that are dead and have no fire from poor cut and/ or quality.
    I now recommend all of my friends and family to Gold Empire. I promise if you buy from them you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/01/2013

James · Married on 05/15/2012

Johnny did a great job for us
    Thanks!!

James

Hello James,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Brian · Married on 03/24/2012

I looked everywhere for the ring I wanted. Nobody had it. Gold Empire Jewelry worked with me to put it together and gave me a great price.

I would definitely recommend using Gold Empire Jewelry for all your jewelry needs!

Hello Brian,

Jerry · Married on 11/11/2011

I appreciate Johnny meeting up at the very last minute and went to my location which is 1 hour away from his store. He extends his serivices which is very good to have.

Thanks Johnny

Hello Jerry,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

David · Married on 04/10/2011

Not only are we thrilled with the rings, we have gone back since in the past two year to get other pieces that are just as beautiful. They will go out of their way to keep you happy and coming back and give you excellent value for your investment. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Hello David,
    We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We also wish the best for you and your wonderful family.

Sanda · Married on 08/22/2009

Johnny and his father have been amazing. When my husband originally had picked out the ring they were very helpful and showed kindness and professionalism at the same time. My husband never felt as though it was just a sale but rather more of a friend trying to help him find the perfect ring. My husband just recently upgraded my ring and there is no other place we would have gone. We highly recommend Gold Empire jewelry, it's like you have a friend in this industry, a very rare find.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Hello Sanda,

Thank you for taking the time to post the pleasant and thoughtful review about your experience working with our family business. We are grateful to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

With Best Regards,

Joe · Married on 06/22/2006

First get an idea of what you really want. Call Johnny and tell him of your ideas and thoughts. Tell him what is your budjet. He'll work with you and help and provide you with ideas and direct you in the right direction. He will be straight forward wiith you and give you direct concise answers. I purchase a 25th wedding anniversary wedding band. He crafted an excellent ring.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Barry · Married on 04/24/2004

have always purchased at Gold Empire ever since my parents took me there 22 years ago. They always have a great selection and have made custom pieces for my wife. I always tell my friends about Empire and a few have gone. Thank you for being there.

Hello Barry,

Brenton · Married on 11/27/2003

We have been loyal customers for 20 years! We refer a lot of people here too. The service is awesome. The quality of jewelry is above average and definitely worth the prices which are great! Gorgeous pieces and can customize to meet your needs! The best jewelers downtown LA!!!

Hello Brenton,
    I really appreciate the review you placed for me and my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Kindest Regards,

Roger · Married on 11/08/2003

Johnny is honest and does quality work, and we appreciate that very much. Roger H

Sent on 04/22/2013

Hello Roger,

Mel · Married on 06/30/2001

Trustworthy and fabulous quality!

Hello Mel,
    We really appreciate the review you placed for our business. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

Johnny Kalo

Johnny is great. He not only made all of the jewelry for mine and my husband's wedding in 2001, but he also made all of the jewelry for my two daughters when they got married in 2009 and 2011. In addition to the weddings, Johnny has also made the jewelry for my family's anniversaries, birthdays, mother's days and he made my granddaughter's first pair of diamond earrings. I have also recommended him to friends who have also been extremely happy with his jewelry and service. I would highly recommend Gold Empire Jewelry.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Didier · event on: 03/19/2013

In spite of the anniversary deadline, Gold Empire Jewelry had the ring done in time and my wife was ecstatic about how beautiful it looks. Superb job!

Hello Didier,
    I really appreciate the kind review you left for my business. I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Matt · event on: 09/22/2013

Johhny is a very honest jeweler aswell as a friend now after working with him so many times. He has always taken care of me from the very start. I was referred by a friend and he has taken care of me from day one as I stated before. I highly suggest useing him for anything jewelry oriented. I guarantee you will be very happy with anything you purchase especially the price and quality.

Hello Matt,

• User3197799 · event on: 08/06/2013

Wonderful service as always. I recommend Gold Empire to all of my friends.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hello,

I really appreciate the review you left for my business.
    I wish all the best for you and your family.

Dwynn · event on: 04/20/2013

Best personal service we've ever experienced! Honest, dedicated, and committed.

Hello Dwynn,