God Save the Cuisine Reviews

2 | San Diego, CA

2 Reviews for God Save the Cuisine

Cathy · Married on 10/17/2015

God Save The Cuisine was hands down the best decision my husband and I made for the wedding. Everyone raved about the delicious food. We added on appetizers passed around on trays and I think that was a good decision. They even brought a tray over to me while I was taking pictures with my bridesmaids to the side, how thoughtful! I was starving and really glad they did because I did not make it to the cocktail hour. For diner we got the Steak, Chicken, Fish Tacos, & Vegetarian Chili as options. The guests all loved their food and my British friend still talks abut how delicious the "chips" were (fries that come with the fish tacos). Apparently he had a few drinks and thought it was fun to hand them out to people passing by on the board walk to try. The food truck crew handled everything logistically and food was not one of the things I had to worry about on my wedding day. Thank you God Save The Cuisine, 5 stars all day in my book!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Diane · Married on 12/28/2015

Excellent tasting. Food great and friendly servers

Sent on 12/29/2016