Goat Island Gatherings Reviews

4 | Isle of Palms, SC

4 Reviews for Goat Island Gatherings

Claire · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful spot. Our guests loved the boat ride to and from the island.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Roni · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough! We were married here on 10/01/2016. Our guest's are still talking about how romantic and magical the venue was! You can only get to the island by boat, but don't let that steer you away! It's only a 4 minute boat ride and the guest's take large 50 seat Pontoon boats! Not only was it truly a fairy tale setting but it was a great escape from the hustle and bustle of your typical wedding reception/ceremony setting. If your looking for a romantic rustic feel to your day, DON'T let this small island get away! The pictures are out of this world including the Drone Pic's we were able to get! Truly one of the single most Magical days of my life!!!! Now that your sold on the venue, can I just say the couple that owns the island are truly one of the greatest people you will work with! They were beyond helpful in every aspect of our planning and our set up! I would do it over and over again if only we could!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amazing!! It was beautiful!!! Diann was so good to me. Literally couldn't have dreamed up what she did.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Mary · Married on 05/18/2013

Goat Island offered the perfect exclusive wedding and reception venue. A boat ride over to the island is a definite wow factor for guests and getting married on the marsh could not make for a more picturesque site. Diann is fabulous with helping to arrange vendors and making sure you have everything you need for the big day. If you want a private wedding that is very unique from anything you have ever seen, I would highly recommend giving Goat Island a visit!

Sent on 04/26/2014