Go West Photography Reviews

2 | Round Rock, TX

2 Reviews for Go West Photography

I hired Micael Monroe at Go West Photography to photograph my daughter's wedding. She did a fantastic job and was so helpful and professional. She photographed inside the church and also an outside reception. The pictures are all beautiful and will be treasured by all of us forever. I was so impressed with her work, I hired her to do our family Christmas party last month. Again, her photos were wonderful. It is so nice to be able to enjoy everyone's company, not worry about getting all the photos I want, and know there will be great pictures captured to enjoy for generations.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Tabatha · Married on 04/12/2013

I had an amazing experience with Micael from Go West Photography. I had a bit of an "off beat" Vegas wedding and she was able to come up with ideas that suited me and my husband. She wanted to do more than just posed photography, she was able to capture my husband and I in a way most wedding photographers would be unable to. She was so professional and prompt. I could not believe the images I got back from her, they were breathtaking. Thanks to Micael I will be able to forever cherish my wedding photos. I highly recommend Micael to anyone looking for a photography, I love following her page and see her boudoir and wedding photos, they are always so perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2015