Go Wedding Video Reviews

39 | Lockport, IL

39 Reviews for Go Wedding Video

Cathy · Married on 11/25/2016

Luke was on top of everything going on at our daughter's wedding. Anything on the dance floor that started getting interesting and he was there. We also loved that he stayed to the very last song. Out photographer skipped out much earlier. The video was beautifully done and so much fun to see. He was a great member of our Wedding team and we would use him again if she wasn't our last wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Go wedding Video did an amazing job!! They captured so many memories that will last a lifetime. Sara stayed until the wedding was basically over! Anything we wanted she did and no questions were asked! Sara had so many great ideas and made the whole so fun and enjoyable. She never gets in the way and is there to help make your day better not just to video your wedding!! If you're looking for a videographer that is amazing and reasonably priced, Go wedding video is the choice!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Liza · Married on 08/01/2015

Go Wedding Video was everything that we could have asked for and more. If you book them for your wedding, you will not regret it. Booking Go Wedding Video was the best decision that came out of our wedding planning. I cannot speak highly enough about Luke. Before the wedding, he was incredibly responsive and kind. When the big day arrived, he was with us nearly the whole day, from when we started getting ready, until late into the night during the dancing. Luke was so professional and unobtrusive that we hardly noticed that he was filming the whole thing. It was incredible! Everyone loved working with him. Before he left for the night, he pulled my husband and I aside to make sure he had gotten all of the shots that we had wanted, and then he filmed us leaving the venue for an awesome last shot. After the wedding was over, we waited a while for the video to be completed. However, the final product is well worth every second of the wait, and it becomes quickly apparent why it is so time consuming for them to put it together. Words cannot even describe how amazing it was to watch the finished video! The highlight video is absolutely perfect for sharing with friends. It is about 5ish minutes and captures the story beautifully. The full video is truly something else. It was nearly 2 hours long and so perfectly put together that we couldn't have been happier. As the bride, it was so great to relive the day and actually see things like the bridal party walking down the aisle that I didn't get to see during the wedding. Luke captured so many wonderful moments, and the quality of the video is perfect as well. We cannot wait to share it with everyone over the holidays. This was truly one of the absolute best parts of the wedding. On top of all of that, the price was great. We HIGHLY recommend them if you want to have a fantastic experience with a videographer from start to finish. Thank you so much Go Wedding Video!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/12/2015

They were great to work with! They always contacted me back quickly and helped answer any questions we had! They definitely made our planning process go a lot smoother. The survey they give us before the wedding was a grea way for them to know what exactly we wanted filmed during our big day! They checked in with me a couple day prior to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and all the details were ironed out. They also got another contact number for someone they could talk to the day of the wedding if need be. It was a great way to take something off me and my fiancé! We got our video back in a timely manner and we loved it! They captured moments that we didn't catch and were so happy they did! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2015

I cannot express enough how amazing Sarah was! Sarah met above our expectations! We are beyond happy with go wedding video! Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was running around all day to make sure she got every shot possible! She had great ideas to include! Interactions, flower details, dress details, etc.! I have never been more pleased with someone's work! One of my bridesmaids called me for Sarah's information the next day! We had guests coming up to us and complimenting our videographer! Her hard work and dedication showed! You have to book Sarah as your videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • Z

Rich · Married on 08/23/2014

Sara was the videographer we had and she was great. She had great ideas for some shots and she worked with our photographer really well too since she knew him well. She took some great video and was fun to be around. At times you did not even realize she was there shooting with the way she blended in to get the best shots possible. She also had an assistant Ben that was great too and we cannot wait to get the finished product since we know she did a great job.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

Luke and Sara were both absolutely wonderful to work with!!! All of our pre-wedding communication was with Luke and he was very helpful and informative. He was quick to respond to my emails and answered all of my questions. During our meeting he showed us a sample DVD and we were able to see all the different things they could do for our video. Sara was our videographer for the wedding day. She had sent us a planning form for our preferences, what we wanted her to make sure she was able to capture and songs to include in the video a couple weeks before the wedding day, and called us a couple days before to go over everything. On our wedding day Sara was truly an amazing person to work with. She had so many great ideas!!! She wanted to get all the right angles and paid attention to the details around her.

We absolutely LOVE our DVD!! It was really awesome seeing all the things that we could not see that day. I love the scenes that she got during the down times like while the groom and groomsmen were waiting for us at the church or the cocktail hour where I got to see us greeting our guests and our guests talking to each other! It was truly amazing to see what the day looked like. It went so fast for us and I'm so happy we can watch our day over again. I love that we got 4 DVDs. Both of our parents have one and we have two copies. Everyone who has seen the videos love it!! We were extremely impressed with Go Wedding Video, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Rocio · Married on 10/05/2013

I booked Go Wedding Video for our 10/5/13 wedding, the prices are very reasonable and the service is great. We just received our DVDs in the mail about 2 weeks ago and they are awesome! Seeing it in video is soo different than looking at photos. That day just comes alive. We had Luke 'man' the wedding, he worked so well with my photographer you'd think they were a team. He was respectful, courteous, on time. We had him show up while I was getting ready {you must do this!} then he followed us to the church and cantigny {photos} then to the Seville, it was awesome, I've very happy. I fully recommend them, they are great!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Sara and Luke did video for my friend's wedding a few years ago and I remember seeing one of her videos and thinking how fabulous it was. So when it came time for me to select a videographer it was a no-brainer. My fiance and I met with Luke late last year and felt very comfortable with him after the meeting. He is very personable and willing to explain everything. We were very excited after he showed us the demo video because we were confident we'd get a great product. Sara was our actual videogrpaher on the day of the wedding (9/14/13) and definitely added to making our wedding a great day. She was very professional but also fun! I had a few people tell me that they believe she got some GREAT video because she was very mobile with her camera and was able to capture a lot. We had a blast working with her and would definitely recommend Go Wedding in the future. We're very excited to see the video once it's available. :) Thanks!

Sent on 09/29/2013

We had an AMAZING experience with Sara and Luke from Go Wedding Video. They were friendly and accommodating-- worked well with us, our wedding party, the photographers, and well everyone. Sara was with us for the full day and captured so many beautiful shots. We bought copies of the DVD for multiple people and have posted our highlights video to share with family and friends. Would HIGHLY recommend Go Wedding Video!! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them at all--everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Cait · Married on 05/17/2013

Go Wedding Video was recommended to us by a friend of the family, and we are so thankful! Luke and Sarah were great to work with! They both responded so quickly to any questions and communications we had. Sarah worked so nicely with our photographers throughout the day! She was climbing around everywhere she could to get the best shots! She did a great job with our picture montage video before the wedding ~ we loved it! Sarah was so friendly and made us feel incredibly comfortable and confident that our video will turn out beautifully! We are so excited to see our final video, and we know it will turn out fantastic!

Sent on 05/23/2013

We were extremely pleased with GoWedding Video! Luke was very responsive, friendly, and got all the right shots to make our video very unique and special. Beyond the recording of the ceremony, reception speeches, etc...he put different segments of the day to music and captured snippets of important moments to us (when I opened my gift from my husband and vice versa, sweet moments in between shots outside with the photographer, etc). It was way more than just a video of the wedding - he added his own special touches! I would highly recommend going with Go Wedding Video - you will be so happy you did and you can relive your wedding day all over again after the big day is over.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Eva · Married on 05/05/2013

Luke is very accommodating and professional. Since this was a golden anniversary/renewal of vows, he was very patient with the entire family including the couple celebrating.

Sent on 05/14/2013

I found them online and was very pleased with their level of professionalism, customer service and overall quality. Even though I've yet to see the final product, what I have seen has been amazing! I the majority of my communication was with Luke and the day of the wedding, his wife Sara was our videographer and she was amazing! She was right on time, always laughing, smiling, and it was obvious she loves what she does! We were in a rush and she went out of her way to help out to make sure we made it to the church on time including pinning the boutonnieres on all of the guys! They are a great team and I loved working with them!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Luke and Sara were both absolutely wonderful!!! All of our pre-wedding communication was with Luke. He was very quick to respond to my emails, and was very informative. He sent us a sample DVD to watch at home and see all the different things they can do with the footage. When we met with him in person and talked things over, we really solidified our decision to get a videographer (which we were on the fence about) and go with them. Sara was our videographer for the wedding day. She had sent us a planning form for our preferences a couple weeks before the wedding day, and called us a couple days before to go over everything. She was able to work their coverage package around our schedule, because we had a bit of an unconventional wedding. She was always in the right place at the right time, paid much more attention to detail than either of our photographers, and had a great eye for some wonderfully artistic shots. Everybody (especially me) loved having her around. I received my DVD a week and a half ago, and I have already watched it 5 times...I absolutely LOVE it!! She really showed everybody in the best light, and it is awesome seeing all the things that we could not see that day. Our package (the most basic one, by the way) included four copies of the DVD, so we were able to leave our parents with their own copies of the video after watching it with them. Overall, we were extremely impressed with Go Wedding Video, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Christine · Married on 07/14/2012

They are such an amazing team. They work really well with our photographers. Sara had oil sheets handy which were a life saver. They caught everything on video. They stayed past the time to make sure they caught it all. When I was dancing in bad lighting they had me move to make sure they got the shot. The wedding party could not say enough good things about them. They are easy to work with.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Luke and Sarah were fantastic! They were very accommodating - there were no issues with our various requests. They captured some great moments at our wedding that without their help, we would never have seen! Final DVD's and Highlight video were exceptional as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Our favorite aspect of our wedding other than being married is our wedding video. The day goes so fast and you miss so much. Sara and Luke were able to capture all the moments we missed and from a different perspective. We were more emotional watching the day from “the camera’s eyes,” the angles, music, and motion, than on our wedding day. It was like they read our minds when putting it together.

Every person that attended our 200 person wedding was included. It was nice to see our guests having fun and enjoying our wedding. It was also so wonderful to see ourselves enjoying our wedding. It was the happiest day of our lives, and we were overjoyed to see the day unfold on our faces too.

We absolutely loved adding our own pictures to the start of the video. Since we were high school sweethearts we had several memories we wanted to add. Sara and Luke were able to accommodate all of our wishes. The highlight video was truly amazing too. We have watched it several times since our wedding.

We could not say enough wonderful things about the video and the overall product, however, we could not say enough about Sara and Luke too. Sara was there on our wedding day. She was like a maid of honor. She was so sweet and unbelievable helpful. She was so genuinely excited for us and did everything to make it a truly special day.

We could not be any happier with everything. We absolutely love the video!!!

We would recommend them to any bride and groom in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/28/2013

kelly · Married on 06/08/2012

Take advantage of a videographer! Especially Sara and Luke! Exceptional service and a modern, up-to-date feel on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2012

heather · Married on 11/11/2011

Sara was amazing!! She was there right on time and made sure she captured every moment!! I am sooooooo Happy that we went with her! She loves what she does and you can tell!! Cant wait to watch the video!!

Sent on 12/10/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2011

I searched very long and hard for a quality videographer and once I found Go Wedding Video I was sold. In no other videographer did I find the value and quality that Luke and Sara offer. I had spoken with Luke through emails and phone in the months leading up to the wedding and he was professional, polite, and quick to respond to my questions. Sara was the one assigned to be my wedding videographer and once I met her it was like my long lost best friend had come to film my wedding day! She has contagious excitement and such positive energy! Sara is the perfect person to have filming you on one of the most memorable days of your life. She was awesome at coming up with creative ideas and direction when it came to picture time. She even gave me some food when I realized that I hadn’t eaten in awhile! When it came to the ceremony and reception, I didn’t even notice she was there. However, when I received my final video (within three weeks of my wedding!!), I realized that she didn’t miss a thing! The highlight video, photo montage, and complete wedding video are edited perfectly to music (of mine and Sara’s choice). I can’t get enough of my amazing video…I would watch it everyday if I could! I am forever grateful for the time and energy that Sara put into my wedding day and video. Sara’s passion for film shines through in her amazing personality and quality of her work! My family and friends continue to compliment me on how sweet and wonderful my videographer was! I recommend Luke and Sara to every bride and groom!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/23/2011

From the first time I contacted Go Wedding Video to inquire about them videotaping my daughter & son-in-law's wedding, to the arrival yesterday of the final DVD, I we could not have been more pleased! Luke was wonderful about returning my phone calls and e-mails promptly and he never made me feel like I was asking silly questions. Sara was VERY professional on the big day. She arrived at our home early in the day and she stayed through the very last dance of the evening. She made everyone feel so at ease, that we quickly forgot that she was recording our every move. The photo montage that they put together and presented at the reception of the bride & groom from newborns through their engagement was such a special touch and was enjoyed by our guests. Sara captured the day beautifully, and the final product was even better than I had hoped for from the artistic film shots to the excellent music choices to the wonderful final credits at the end.

I would highly recommend Go Wedding Video to anyone and I most definitely plan to use them again when my other 2 children get married someday. Thanks again, Luke & Sara, for everything....you are the BEST!!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/02/2011

We highly recommend Go Wedding Video! I met Luke and Sara at a bridal show and I was very impressed with their professionalism, personalities, and quality of their work. They are great with communication and are very easy to get a hold of. They did our photo slide show for us, and when we previewed it, we just couldn't get over the quality! It was not your typical cookie-cutter "slide show" of a bunch of pictures back to back that you see at every wedding--it was totally unique with special features that were absolutely beautiful! We had so many compliments on the day of our wedding! Speaking of our wedding... Sara is amazing! She is so sweet, and everyone loved her! She was very helpful, not intrusive, and she captured every moment! We truly enjoyed having her there and she worked so well with our photographer. We got our dvd back very quickly and it was everything we were hoping for! Excellent quality and the attention to detail was perfect. I can't say enough great things about Luke and Sara!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Katie · Married on 07/16/2010

Go Wedding Video did a wonderful job on my wedding! Luke and Sarah are sooo quick to respond, extremely flexible, very professional, and truly care about your video! They work so hard to capture every moment. They're prices are much more reasonable than the competition and quality is not at all compromised! I could not be happier with the finished product! I recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Jaci · Married on 07/10/2010

Our videographer fulfilled every detail we could ever think of and more in our wedding video. We are very grateful for how he was before our wedding, on our wedding day, and in receiving our dvds. Communication was excellent and he was flexible with song choices on our video. Very reasonable cost especially for everything that we got in the package. You will be very satisfied by choosing goweddingvideo.com.

Sent on 10/03/2010