Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting Reviews

94 | Fort Worth, TX

94 Reviews for Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting

Debbie · Married on 11/22/2015

We had a great time last night at Hannah and Pablo's reception. Gabe was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He kept the party moving and everyone dancing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2015

Gabriel was awesome! He really pumped up the crowd and got everybody dancing and having a great time! I would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Loren · Married on 11/21/2015

When searching for our wedding DJ we happened upon GoDJGo and are truly lucky that we did! From our very first meeting Gabriel really listened to us and helped us think through parts of our wedding ceremony and reception that had frankly evaded us. Being that we are a cultural blend we knew that it might have been difficult to please all of our guests but somehow Gabriel managed to mix latin music, 80's classics, disco, early rock and contemporary hits. Days after, our friends and family continued to rave about the DJ. We loved the dance craze dance off!! We also really appreciated that the music Gabriel selected was all family friendly since we had older guests as well as children attending. We would highly recommend his service to anyone who is looking for a great DJ who listens to what you want and over delivers on the quality of music and mic presence.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Diane · event on: 11/05/2015

Gabe was awesome ! great music, hes professional, on time, great guy :) Thanks gabe !

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • User6025073 · event on: 10/31/2015

Gabe was great! We had a long phone conversation with him prior to the party and he took the time to understand our needs for our Halloween party. He was on time, professional, personal, brought fun juice boxes dressed like mummies (and he dressed up in a mummy costume also!) His equipment was very professional. Everybody danced and had a great time. We would definitely use Gabe again and highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Luke & I still can't stop smiling about our wedding day! You helped to make our special day the most amazing ever. From the personalized introductions for each member of the wedding party, to the coordinating of our surprise dance with my Grandpa, to making absolutely everything run seamlessly throughout the entire ceremony & reception. All of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had, & how great the music was. The dance floor was packed through the very last minute! You were so pleasant & easy to work with, we feel like we've made a new friend along the way. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/01/2015

lintony · Married on 10/10/2015

The wedding went well and my guests love the music. Gabe is very professional. We highly recommend !!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Tatiana · event on: 09/26/2015

We had a great experience with Gabriel's services. Our event was a homecoming dance and Gabriel accommodated with no problem. He played a variety of school appropriate music that the students enjoyed and also offered a great sound and light system. When we first talked, he said he did weddings and corporate events but he was open to experiencing our school event. I definitely recommend GoDJGo to anyone who is looking for someone reliable, open minded, and fun!

Sent on 10/06/2015

A · event on: 08/21/2015

Very professional and did everything we asked. Even went above and beyond and mopped up a spilt drink on the dance floor. Everyone had a GREAT time!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Angela · event on: 08/14/2015

Gabriel Patterson from godjgo was an amazing DJ. He was very thorough in making sure all the order of events were just perfect. He was also very professional and easy to work with. All the music was awesome and the whole party danced the whole night away! His lighting & sound system were amazing! Several family members & friends even commented to me about how good he was. We were very pleased with his services and will be recommending him in the future. He made our daughter's Quinceanera a night to remember!! No one sat the whole night, his music kept the party going all night!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Anibal · event on: 08/07/2015

Gabe was our DJ for my daughter’s Sweet 16 party on 08/07/2015. I put in a tall order because my daughter had her heart set on blacklight glow party.

Gabe was excited about the “theme” possibilities from the get-go and really indulged us in all of our ideas. He even brought various lights during our initial meeting at the venue so I could get an idea of the effect of each. I mentioned to Gabe he could feel free to join in the fun and wear some white/neon and he showed up all decked out as a true glow-in-the-dark DJ.

We provided Gabe a list of song “likes” and he incorporated most and threw in others that were really along the same lines. Several times I thought, “how did we forget to put this song on the list?” Basically, he really got in the mind frame and spirit of our event. I received compliments from several guests on Gabe’s interaction with the kids and his laidback DJ style. I appreciated that he worked to keep the crowd going, without turning it into the “Gabe show.”

Gabe got there on time, was ready well before the event started, worked super well with the venue staff and other vendors, and was super accommodating in extending the end time by an extra hour at the very last possible moment (we were having a great time dancing and weren’t ready to go!). I could have cheaped out and spent half what we spent on a DJ for our event, but I can’t imagine that we would have gotten the same level of professionalism with someone else.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Robert · event on: 08/07/2015

This by far was the best birthday I have ever attended. Our DJ had us dancing all night long and knew how to blend the music. Anyone looking for a Great DJ, Gabe would be your guy.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Lisa · event on: 07/18/2015

GoDJGo was phenomenal. He was prompt, professional, and came ready with the list of must have songs we provided. We had a 60th and 16th combined b day party and he accommodated our guests with their requests. Definitely made our night. Thanks again :)

Sent on 07/20/2015

Katelyn · Married on 07/10/2015

Gabe was the DJ at my brother's wedding on August 4, 2012 and even though I wasn't engaged yet, that's when I decided that I wanted him at my wedding too! He did a great job at guiding the night and keeping the energy fun and entertaining. When I got engaged in 2014 and started the wedding planning process Gabe was one of the first vendors I contacted. He was always so courteous and fast with responses. Not only did he DJ the reception at my wedding on July 10, 2015, he did the ceremony music, and helped tremendously with the timeline of the reception. This was the biggest thing for me, Gabe took off so much stress from my shoulders that day and I knew he would make the night a blast. We played the Newlywed Game which really broke the ice and was a lot of fun. We ended up changing the order of some events at the wedding during the reception (because my cake was falling over! Haha) and Gabe made that process smooth too. I really just cannot express how happy I am with the service Gabe provided for my wedding. I would highly recommend him as someone you can trust to make your wedding awesome and provide help before and during the wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2015

He did a great job! Fun and got people dancing! Very organized and on time. Helped take the stress off me! He made our day great!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Preston · Married on 06/28/2015

Go DJ Go was professional and amazing to work with beginning to end. In planning, Gabriel was knowledgable and helped us consider some options we had not considered. During the event Gabriel proved flexible and adaptable to the changes that come with a large party. I highly recommend Go DJ Go.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/27/2015

From start to finish, initial booking to conclusion of our event, Gabe was professional, accommodating and extremely entertaining. I would recommend Gabe without hesitation. I hope we have another event that we can book him for!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/13/2015

Gabe was wonderful. He was so easy to work with, and pretty much would do anything we asked for. The uprights were beautiful. Even changing the venue from outside to inside...he was flexible. But the music...it was great. Everybody pretty much danced all night. He was a great master of ceremonies. I would highly recommend him....when my next two daughters get married...I will call Gabe.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Brooke · Married on 06/13/2015

Look no further for a quality DJ. Gabriel is professional, organized, reliable, creative, and really made my sister's wedding a very fun and memorable event.

He is prompt in communicating and always made sure our requests were met. His approachable personality both the day of and the weeks beforehand made my crazy family very comfortable with our many additional requests and changes. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. HE'S GREAT!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Ally · Married on 06/13/2015

Gabe was the DJ at my sister's wedding and he did a wonderful job! He really got to know her and my brother-in-law to see what kind of music they would like. He was also very flexible throughout various speed bumps along the way (moving inside because of rain, switching order of wedding party, etc). I HIGHLY recommend any for any DJ/MC positions for any kind of event. Very professional and very personable. Great guy.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

We hired Gabe for our wedding on June 13, 2015 and I could not have asked for a better DJ. I have no complaints whatsoever I would like to highlight a few things that I thought went above and beyond the call of duty of a typical DJ:

First of all, it was supposed to be an outside wedding and 15 minutes before the ceremony was to begin it started raining, Gabe got everything moved and set up and all music for the ceremony turned out perfectly without a hitch even with the last minute complete changes to inside a building quite a walk away.

The reception was great too, he made sure I was okay with everything that was happening and could tell what I wanted to happen with just a glance or a look with song length, order of activities, etc. We had a timeline set but of course no bride can fully remember that in the craziness of the reception. He kept me in the loop and would remind me ahead of time when we were going to do something next like cake cutting or the bouquet toss so I was never caught off guard not ready to participate and so I could finish all my conversations and not look lost in the moment! He also kept my mom in the loop with everything that was going on before it started so that was great as well.

We had a couple of groomsmen disappear right before the wedding party introductions and he kept me calm and found a way to rearrange everyone and go completely off script with names and how they were ordered and announced in.

We sent him a lot of songs in advance that we wanted played and we heard all of them and the order he played them flowed well through out the night.

The uplighting was also great and made all the pictures look good, it was just enough lighting for a fun atmosphere but not too night clubby or dark.

10/10 would recommend him to anyone I know having a wedding or other event. Gabe is the best!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Alex · Married on 05/03/2015

Gabe recently served as the DJ/MC for my and my wife's wedding ceremony. He did an excellent job: he was timely, professional, on top of everything in terms of planning, and did an excellent job at the event itself. Gabe routinely kept in touch with us to let us know the information he needed to make everything go smoothly and helped us in our own planning. We got comments from several guests that he did a great job, particularly his rendition of the Newlywed Game during the reception. From his initial meeting with us almost 3 months in advance to our last-minute requests on the night of the ceremony/reception, Gabe was able to handle everything we asked of him. He was one of the staff at the wedding that we absolutely didn't have to worry about.

My wife and I are extremely happy that we went with him for our ceremony and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their own wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • User5125471 · event on: 04/19/2015

Awesome DJ! Turned my daughter's birthday party into an epic night to remember! Karaoke was so much fun!!! Professional and easy to work with! Very reasonable pricing! Thank you so much GO DJ Go!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • alyshadanielle

Alysha · Married on 04/11/2015

Gabe was awesome from the very beginning of my wedding planning experience. I knew as soon as I talked to him, I wanted him to be our DJ! He always returned calls promptly & answered all of my questions. He helped me with our timeline & kept everything running smoothly during the ceremony & reception. All of my friends & family complimented us on how great he was! He is super professional & an all around nice guy. I would recommend Gabe for anyone looking to have an experienced DJ for their event. If I ever need another DJ, I know who I am going to call! Thanks so much, Gabe, for providing us with an amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Roxanne · Married on 04/11/2015

Gabe was an amazing DJ, He made my daughter's wedding reception extra special!! He Played everything we wanted and even at the times that we requested. we gave him an itinerary and he followed it perfectly! Gabe was a professional and felt like one of the family. He made our guests feel important and played the songs when they asked. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend him to anyone and if I ever need a DJ for anything else I will definitely be calling Gabe!!!

Thanks Gabe for everything!

Sent on 04/17/2015