Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting Reviews

94 Reviews for Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting

• Rene

Rene · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly recommend!

We hired Gabriel of Go DJ Go for our wedding in May, and he was wonderful! From the very beginning when I made an inquiry, he was genuine and quick to respond. We had an initial meeting with him, after which we decided he was a good fit for us. We then had one very productive 2-3 hour meeting to lay out the wedding day timeline. He used his expertise and experience to guide us in making the decisions we were uncertain of since this was our first time. We were able to send him our song requests and worked together through email to finalize the details. Gabriel also helped us edit a mix for us to practice our special surprise dance with. On wedding day, he did a great job of being our MC and DJ, reading the room and keeping things lively. He played the right songs at the right moments (he set the mood so well with his background music during our first look that both my husband and I got emotional even before he turned around to look at me), He kept us on top of our schedule so that we didn't have to worry about anything as the hours flew by. We definitely recommend him for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Areli

Areli Nunez · Married on 05/11/2019

Such a fun experience!

Gabriel worked so well with us throughout the whole process! He played everything on our top picks list and kept up with us all night to let us know what was next. Our guests really enjoyed him also. You cannot go wrong with him as your dj!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lynda Carmack · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly Recommend Gabe and James!

We used Go DJ Go for my daughter’s reception and couldn’t be happier! From our first meeting with Gabe, we knew that we could trust him with making sure the night would go just like we wanted. Gabe was actually booked for the night we needed, so we got to have James be our DJ. We highly recommend him! He was so fun! He had games prepared, which were very entertaining, and he even came out on the dance floor and taught us a couple new line dances! Our guests loved that, and we’ve heard lots of comments on how great our DJ was! Gabe was very organized and attentive, and he and James made sure that they knew exactly what we were wanting. The timeline they prepared for the night kept things moving, and everything went just as planned. Better than we even expected! Our whole experience with Go DJ Go, from the first phone call, to the big night was perfect, and I will happily share their contact information with friends and family that are in the market for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks Lynda! You folks were wonderful to work with too, and we were so happy to be a part of the big day for Paige and Jesse. Have a fabulous summer!

Ryder Chapman · Married on 05/04/2019

Exciting Times!

When my wife and I decided we were tired of not being married and threw together a wedding, we honestly were so nervous that everything would go wrong. Gabriel really set our minds at ease, he walked us through parts of the wedding we had not thought of! With him we were able to set up the timing and music for the ceremony, as well as plan out any transitions in the wedding as he was more than happy to announce what the guests were supposed to do next! He set up games that the audience, my wife ,and I played to get people in the spirit of fun at our wedding! When it came time to dance, he played amazing songs perfect for our wedding by asking just a simple question of what kind of music we were into! He is very good at reading the room and planning the songs to match! I honestly have not sean my family dance like that in my entire life!
    One of the best things I found however was that hiring goDJgo made the whole process so much extravagant. He made everyone feel excited by setting the mood for the entire wedding, and Gabriel was a very kind and helpful person!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Gabriel is top notch!

DJ Gabriel brought his A game! We had a diverse crowd for our wedding & Gabriel read the crowd great! The dance floor was never empty! Thanks Gabriel for helping make our day so special! Alexandra & Jamie

Sent on 04/28/2019

Shelbie · Married on 01/04/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Having Gabriel at our wedding reception could not have been better! He was so incredibly flexible with us, clear, promptly responded, supported us, and worked with our vision for music, atmosphere, and activities. We truly could not have had a better DJ to work with -- I would recommend Gabriel in a heartbeat to any couple!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • JenAdams

Jen · Married on 11/17/2018

He is our ONLY DJ!

Gabe was fantastic! He was so easy going and calm, which was perfect, because I am not lol!!!! He is very professional and will ensure that your wedding is done the way YOU want it! If you're not sure, he is full of great ideas! If you ask for his direct honesty, he will give it to you and I love that because as you know, us brides don't have time for anything else! He is dependable, easy to contact, quick to respond, and even checks in on you to make sure all is good! I will say that one of the things I also loved most about Gabe is that he takes so much pride in his work; he is organized, meticulous, and a perfectionist....ie. I asked if by chance he had a list of the songs he played at our wedding and he replied pretty instantly with every song from the time guests entered the ceremony room until they left the reception, in order that he played them, organized by each event the songs were played at! So amazing lol! He likes to have a plan, a backup, and then leaves some room to "read" the environment so he can respond accordingly. He is a joy to work with and in the event we ever need DJ services again, we know where to go! I am constantly advertising for him because we loved him that much and only hope we can give back to him for what he has done to help make our day special! Love ya, Gabe!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lisa Arellano · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience... Highly recommend

I highly recommend Gabriel Patterson, GoDJGo, for the honor of your Wedding DJ. Gabriel was on the preferred vendor list at my daughter’s wedding venue. I was planning her wedding from out of town. As soon as I contacted Gabriel, he set a meeting with us which was about a year prior to the wedding date. He listened to us to understand what we were looking for, what our concerns were, and encouraged our “out of the box” ideas. He also presented a detailed timeline incorporating some of his ideas we loved and the ideas we provided to him. There were so many genres of music we wanted played at the wedding ......he is a master at transitioning and kept our guest on the floor all night long. We had so many compliments on the fun everyone had and the great DJ. I want to thank him for encouraging us to do the bride and grooms Texas A&M fight song…that was a participation crowd pleaser. Instead of performing the traditional dollar/honeymoon dance….the bride and groom had the idea to play a save the bride/save the groom money jar game . It was a smash hit…and very lucrative for the couple. Gabriel did and awesome job of keeping the guest informed all night of who was winning. There was also a rain obstacle to overcome, Gabriel was flexible changing the timeline at the last minute to get all of the dances done outside before the rain came down. Even after that, Gabriel positioned his equipment so the dancing flowed from inside to outside easily through out the night. Gabriel is highly professional, very quick in responding to emails, dependable and was on point all night.

Lisa, Tori & Dan,

I truly could not have asked for a nicer family to work with. I really appreciate the opportunity to provide the sound and music for both your ceremony and reception. These photos are great! Your group was a ton of fun, and their enthusiasm made the dancing and games even more fun. I wish y'all a happy holiday season and hope to party with your family/friends again down the line!

Christie · Married on 10/06/2018

Above all others!

I wish I could list every single word in the dictionary and thesaurus to describe how fantastic Gabriel was! EVERYONE had an incredible time at our wedding because of him. Gabriel kept the party going and always checked in when he thought we might need to move some things around due to time constraints. He played EVERY song I wanted to hear and always kept everyone engaged. I would recommend Gabriel to anyone looking for an extremely professional and organized DJ for their party or wedding. I cannot praise Gabriel enough for helping us celebrate such a wonderful night. I'd give him 10 stars out of 5 if it were an option! He was absolutely great!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Bailey

Bailey Smoot · Married on 06/17/2018

Gabriel is really the best!

Gabriel was one of my favorite vendors to work with! I remember the first time we had a meeting with him, I left the meeting telling my (now) husband how thankful I was to have booked him because he was SO helpful in figuring out a timeline for my reception. He helped me choose songs, event orders, and even had a list of reception games to choose from. We played the newlywed game at my reception and I've already had so many guests tell me how much they had with it! After my wedding got postponed due to coronavirus, he was so quick to help me figure out a new date as well as restructure my entire timeline multiple times. He was so helpful in suggesting ways to still have a fun wedding during these times as well as constantly adjusting to my changes and assuring me that it was okay! He was great with making announcements, from the buffet order to small touches like our late night snacks and anniversary books. I had always told my fiance that one of my main hopes for our wedding was to have a fun dance party and we had SO much fun!! He listened to all of mine and my guests' song requests and then took it from there to ensure that we had an incredible night. The lighting was also such a great touch and made the dance floor so fun! My friends all told me they had so much fun and for me, it was the reception and dance party of my dreams! If I had to re-do everything I would hire Gabriel again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

Gabriel from Go DJ Go was a joy to work with! We had NO clue what type of music to play (our guest list included an eclectic mix of people from all over) and we really put our trust in him to sort of figure it out.. well he did a great job! People were dancing the whole time and he was a great emcee! We had over 170 people at our wedding and he had no problem making sure they were all in the right place at the right time - he even had the cool idea of doing a group photo! (this effectively got everyone on the dance floor and now we have a great picture of everyone together). Gabriel was easy to work with, and he provides a great value for his service. Thanks, Gabriel! :)

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Crowell · Married on 10/10/2017

Amazing dj!

Gabriel is so great at his profession!!! We have worked with him at multiple events now & he makes sure to get the crowd engaged & involved at every single one! ….TRUST ME, this is not an easy feat with some crowds! He has a great personality & works hard to keep everything flowing smoothly & on time! If we were getting married again - my husband and I would definitely use him & we'll definitely be recommending him to future brides! Thanks for always being great to work with & keep doing a great job!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Steve Thomsen · Married on 09/22/2017

You cannot go wrong with Go DJ Go!

Gabriel was referred to us by friends of ours who hired him for their wedding. We attended that wedding and were so happy with his performance and professionalism. We already expected him to be great, yet he still surpassed our expectations! He is a great resource in helping coordinate the flow of the entire reception and has a wealth of advice to offer. Plus he’s just super nice and easy to work with. We will be referring him as often as possible. He is a true professional.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Angela · Married on 03/04/2017

Everything we wanted in a DJ

Gabriel is awesome! From the day we met up with him, we had nothing but pleasant interactions with him! He is a very very nice person and is extremely professional. We gave him a list of songs we love and he played them along with others that went great with the ones we selected! He was so nice and interactive with our guests and he kept everything running so smoothly! He does a take on the Newlywed Game and it was our favorite part! It got all the guests involved and made for a lot of laughs! We loved it! If we ever need to hire a DJ in the future we would absolutely choose Gabriel again. In fact, after our wedding, my cousin and one of my close friends used Gabriel for each of their weddings as well! He's an awesome DJ! You can't go wrong with this guy!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Angela and Jon,

Y'all were some of my favorite clients ever! I had so much fun with you and your group, and a great experience with you from the day you booked me until... today, really! It's been great seeing you two at a few other weddings since yours, too. Thanks so much for your great review, and for recommending me to your friends for their weddings, too!

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

Our Special Day with Great DJ

We hired Gabriel to DJ our NYE wedding and we are so glad we did! He met with us to discuss the type of wedding we were looking for and our tastes, as well as helped us create a timeline of events. He suggested some different games we could do, but we didn't end up needing them because he always kept people on the dance floor! He was very professional, communicative, flexible, and talented! He's great at what he does while accommodating our interests and unique wedding date. I would definitely recommend Gabriel to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Kelley Freeman · Married on 12/19/2016

Excellent Choice!

Loved working with Gabriel. He is so laid back and easy to work with, but don't let his easy manner fool you... in the best way possible, he knows his business. You are in safe hands with him. I have had the pleasure of working with Gabriel twice now. I give him the highest recommendation possible!

Marcus · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely amazing and fun!

Gabriel did an amazing job at our wedding. Our first meeting was very informative; he listened to everything we wanted for our wedding as well as giving great suggestions. He was always prompt in responding to e-mails/texts/calls if we had any questions or needed to send us information. When the wedding day arrived he was ready on time and ensured that everything went to plan. He does a phenomenal job at reading the crowd in terms of music selection and finding ways to get everyone involved. Our dance floor was never without a dancing crowd on it. He gave us the perfect mixture of music and entertainment. We highly recommend Gabriel for any special event. Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Amanda Yunger · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing DJ!

We could not have been happier with Gabriel - he was above and beyond what we could have hoped for. I will recommend him to everyone and anyone who needs a DJ. Honestly, Gabriel was just amazing, so nice, so helpful, and so much fun!!! Thank you so much for helping to make our night just absolutely perfect!

Hayley · Married on 06/18/2016

Gabriel is an incredible DJ! He did all the music for my wedding and did a wonderful job! H had my guests up and dancing the whole night. He's a great guy to work with and customized everything to fit our needs. If you're in the market for a DJ, look no further!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Nelson Roberts · Married on 06/04/2016

Solid performance from a true professional

A wonderful, professional job with top notch equipment, personality and charisma. Engaging when needed and great ability to throw the spotlight on others and let them shine. Thanks for a job well done.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Sean · Married on 05/21/2016

Made Our Wedding Great!

Gabriel was awesome, he listened to our needs and made both our wedding ceremony and reception everything we would have wanted. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gabriel for any and all of your DJ'ing needs. Not only is he great at providing awesome and high-quality music, but he is also a talented and entertaining MC!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Alexa · Married on 05/20/2016

Gabriel was really great to work with from the moment we first contacted him until our wedding day! He was always responsive to any questions or concerns we had, and he helped us put together our timeline with his own ideas. We loved the music during our reception and everyone had a lot of fun (from what I can remember...).

Sent on 06/15/2016

Adri · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I chose Gabriel as our wedding DJ, and we are so happy we did! Gabriel was friendly, professional and easy to work with. My husband and I had many questions throughout the wedding process, and Gabriel was always helpful and quick to respond. A few hours before the wedding I emailed Gabriel and asked if he could introduce my parents at the reception before the bridal party. He responded quickly, stating that it would not be a problem.

He worked closely with us on planning the music, games, and general flow of the event. We played the Shoe Game, a trivia game and his dance competition. Gabriel was very confident on the mic and made all three of these games a ton of fun! Gabriel’s musical selection for the dance competition was perfect and a highlight of the evening. Our friends are still talking about it!

We decided to follow his advice for the music, which was to start with older songs at the beginning of the night and progress to newer music towards the end. This was very effective as the dance floor was full!
    We would highly recommend Gabriel as a DJ for your next event!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Andy Jones · Married on 04/09/2016

Outstanding DJ

Gabriel is the most outstanding DJ that I've ever experienced in working with. From his professionalism in the first conversation, all the way until the wedding day, he exceeded my expectations. He was very understanding on exactly what I wanted. He was very thorough, did his due diligence and research to find all the songs that I requested him to play. He also let me play my own set-list for the first hour. I'm SO GLAD I went with him. If you're on this site getting quotes and looking for a DJ, look no further - hire Gabriel!

Hannah · Married on 11/22/2015

Gabe did a wonderful job as the DJ for our wedding. He met with my mother and I months in advance and mapped out the entire night for us. I didn't even mention to him that my husband's family was Columbian, but he gladly took all of their requests and had all of the Latin songs they wanted to hear. He communicated with us through the entire night and made sure we were happy with everything. We played the newly wed game that he suggested and our guests were commenting how much they enjoyed it for the rest of the evening. I wouldn't have changed a thing he did an amazing job. Thank you Gabe for making our special day that much more special!

Sent on 11/24/2015