185 Reviews for Go 4 Baroque

Music During Breaks (4)
Instrumental-Duo (3)
Reception (3)
String-Trio (1)

What a great performance by go4! The group came on time, played very well, performed all the songs I requested and more, and they were a pleasure to talk with. Would recommend them to all!

Profile Picture Jon, 4/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional! Great communication leading up to the event. Many guests commented on how great the music was during our cocktail hour!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

We couldn’t have been happier that we chose Go4Baroque for our son and daughter-in-law’s after wedding luncheon. They were married in California and we wanted to continue the celebration with family and friends who could not be there for the actual wedding. The music was perfect for our luncheon. Plenty of contemporary tunes that our young adult nieces and nephews and elder aunts and uncles all enjoyed. Our guests applauded them as they exited the room. I am still receiving positive comments from family and friends on how much they enjoyed the quartet. I would certainly highly recommend them if you are looking for a string quartet for your event.

Profile Picture Patty, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My parents heard Go 4 Baroque at a friend's wedding and made sure to grab their information because they were so good and made such an impression. I'm so glad they did because hiring them made our ceremony that much more special. Janel was great to work with and answered my emails right away; they had a great selection of songs to choose from and sounded superb.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Microphones, Sound/PA System

What drew us in first was their amazing name and what made us decide they were the string quartet for our wedding was their amazing song list. We wanted to have more alternative songs and they had everything we wanted. They did an amazing job and I loved hearing them play. We are very happy with our choice to hire them. We highly recommend them for your string quartet needs.

Profile Picture Torrie, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

Absolutely fantastic string quartet to work with for our big day. We requested a cultural fusion of songs (a mix of Caribbean and British sounds) for the ceremony, and contemporary for our reception. The quartet nailed every request and detail, making our big day all the more magical. Also, Janel was an absolute pleasure to work with - we highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Reception

Janel was so great to talk with in the planning stages - we had an outdoor ceremony and I had a lot of questions about how that would work - Janel had all the answers! She helped me pick out songs that would work with the cellist/violinist duet that we decided on, and talked with me about sound at the garden we got married at. On the day of the wedding, it was overcast and there was a chance of rain. One of the musicians briefly came up to me before the ceremony, asked if we wanted to use the canopy they brought in case it rained, and when I said "yes please" he was off. I didn't have to coordinate anything else. Many of my guests complimented us on the music and said that it created a great atmosphere while they were waiting. Sure enough, it started downpouring right when I started walking down the aisle, but the musicians continued to play. It was a magically imperfect day. Thank you Go 4 Baroque for helping make it as stress-free as possible!!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque was a great choice for our wedding, and performed beautifully for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I am so appreciative of the time they put in, including discussing with me our musical style. I would recommend them to anyone else who had a wedding or event that needed musical entertainment for.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque was fantastic! They were very responsive and helpful with picking out our music. And we received a TON of compliments about their performance during our ceremony and cocktail reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so glad we decided to have a string quartet at our wedding on 4/21/18. It added an extra level of elegance and class to our day. The quartet arrived timely and sounded absolutely perfect. Janel was fantastic to work with. We originally booked a duet and she was extremely flexible when we decided to go with the quartet. I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Go 4 Baroque.

Profile Picture Erin , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Music During Breaks, String-Quartet

Our wedding was on 1/27 and we had the string quartet at our wedding. We received so many compliments and they sounded so beautiful. I would definitely work with this company again and plan to do so in the future.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The pre-wedding assistance with music selection was terrific. The group was on time and the music was exactly what we wanted--beautiful and well played. A great addition to the wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jan, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Go 4 Baroque for a wedding. Janel was very concerned about making sure they would play exactly what we wanted. Janel was extremely knowledgable about music selections and went out of her way to work with the other musicians we hired, for an amazing end result!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were wonderful! On time, professional and played beautifully.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I called two days prior to my event and they were able to coordinate it with ease. Upon arrival, the quartet was very professional and did an amazing job playing! I would highly recommend Go 4 Baroque! I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Omran, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians were just lovely and had a great presence! Was a pleasure working with Janel. Go 4 Baroque even arranged a custom piece for us. The music was beautiful and suited our ceremony well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7708345, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

On October 21st, I married the man of my dreams on a perfect day. Since I was a kid, I always dreamed of having a string quartet at our wedding and Go4Baroque delivered! Their music selection was perfect and the sound quality was unreal. They added such a nice, classic, elegant touch to our wedding. We had a 300 person wedding and the part of our wedding people went on about the most was Go4baroque. If I could give 10 stars I would. I can’t wait to use them again in the future for any kind of event.

Profile Picture Keely, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It is a wonderful experience to have Go 4 Baroque perform at our wedding. Everything is great.

Profile Picture Kan, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Booked for my sisters wedding shower and then again for cocktail hour. Highly recommended! Super accommodating of playlist wish list. Very communicative throughout the booking process. Utmost professional when it came to arriving on time, setting up, and leaving without disturbing anything. Absolutely fantastic, talented group! Looking forward to booking them again for other events.

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful, classical music for any special event! A pleasure to work with, prompt, efficient, organized, professional and helpful with any questions or concerns. Go 4 Baroque has a very informative website as well and you can listen to a sampling of their music. I would recommend this business to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laurelyn, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Beautiful music, we really loved hearing it and so did our guests! Janel was very helpful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing! As the groom, I was so busy taking pictures and socializing that I didn’t get to see the band perform. But, a bunch of family and friends told me that the band was awesome and they really loved it: I would highly recommend them again.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque were a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony! Janel was extremely helpful in reviewing our music selections, making suggestions, and finding an additional piece that wasn't on their repertoire list. When we added a vocalist to our ceremony in the final weeks as well, Janel was flexible and worked closely with the vocalist to ensure all the music went together. Highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Profile Picture Marah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I love that we chose to use Go 4 Baroque at our wedding. I wanted to have an elegant feel at dinner, and they set the mood perfectly. Both musicians did an amazing job and were very professional. I never noticed them missing a beat. The other great thing is I was able to choose songs from the Beatles and even Christina Perri. There was a good range to fit all the guests at my wedding. Janel also reached out to my dj for me and was able to hook up to his system.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews