178 Reviews for Go 4 Baroque

Microphones (3)
Reception (2)
String-Trio (1)
167 Go 4 Baroque Reviews

Janel was so great to talk with in the planning stages - we had an outdoor ceremony and I had a lot of questions about how that would work - Janel had all the answers! She helped me pick out songs that would work with the cellist/violinist duet that we decided on, and talked with me about sound at the garden we got married at. On the day of the wedding, it was overcast and there was a chance of rain. One of the musicians briefly came up to me before the ceremony, asked if we wanted to use the canopy they brought in case it rained, and when I said "yes please" he was off. I didn't have to coordinate anything else. Many of my guests complimented us on the music and said that it created a great atmosphere while they were waiting. Sure enough, it started downpouring right when I started walking down the aisle, but the musicians continued to play. It was a magically imperfect day. Thank you Go 4 Baroque for helping make it as stress-free as possible!!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque was a great choice for our wedding, and performed beautifully for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I am so appreciative of the time they put in, including discussing with me our musical style. I would recommend them to anyone else who had a wedding or event that needed musical entertainment for.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque was fantastic! They were very responsive and helpful with picking out our music. And we received a TON of compliments about their performance during our ceremony and cocktail reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so glad we decided to have a string quartet at our wedding on 4/21/18. It added an extra level of elegance and class to our day. The quartet arrived timely and sounded absolutely perfect. Janel was fantastic to work with. We originally booked a duet and she was extremely flexible when we decided to go with the quartet. I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Go 4 Baroque.

Profile Picture Erin , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Music During Breaks, String-Quartet

Our wedding was on 1/27 and we had the string quartet at our wedding. We received so many compliments and they sounded so beautiful. I would definitely work with this company again and plan to do so in the future.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The pre-wedding assistance with music selection was terrific. The group was on time and the music was exactly what we wanted--beautiful and well played. A great addition to the wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jan, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Go 4 Baroque for a wedding. Janel was very concerned about making sure they would play exactly what we wanted. Janel was extremely knowledgable about music selections and went out of her way to work with the other musicians we hired, for an amazing end result!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were wonderful! On time, professional and played beautifully.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I called two days prior to my event and they were able to coordinate it with ease. Upon arrival, the quartet was very professional and did an amazing job playing! I would highly recommend Go 4 Baroque! I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Omran, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians were just lovely and had a great presence! Was a pleasure working with Janel. Go 4 Baroque even arranged a custom piece for us. The music was beautiful and suited our ceremony well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7708345, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

On October 21st, I married the man of my dreams on a perfect day. Since I was a kid, I always dreamed of having a string quartet at our wedding and Go4Baroque delivered! Their music selection was perfect and the sound quality was unreal. They added such a nice, classic, elegant touch to our wedding. We had a 300 person wedding and the part of our wedding people went on about the most was Go4baroque. If I could give 10 stars I would. I can’t wait to use them again in the future for any kind of event.

Profile Picture Keely, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It is a wonderful experience to have Go 4 Baroque perform at our wedding. Everything is great.

Profile Picture Kan, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Booked for my sisters wedding shower and then again for cocktail hour. Highly recommended! Super accommodating of playlist wish list. Very communicative throughout the booking process. Utmost professional when it came to arriving on time, setting up, and leaving without disturbing anything. Absolutely fantastic, talented group! Looking forward to booking them again for other events.

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful, classical music for any special event! A pleasure to work with, prompt, efficient, organized, professional and helpful with any questions or concerns. Go 4 Baroque has a very informative website as well and you can listen to a sampling of their music. I would recommend this business to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laurelyn, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Beautiful music, we really loved hearing it and so did our guests! Janel was very helpful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing! As the groom, I was so busy taking pictures and socializing that I didn’t get to see the band perform. But, a bunch of family and friends told me that the band was awesome and they really loved it: I would highly recommend them again.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Go 4 Baroque were a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony! Janel was extremely helpful in reviewing our music selections, making suggestions, and finding an additional piece that wasn't on their repertoire list. When we added a vocalist to our ceremony in the final weeks as well, Janel was flexible and worked closely with the vocalist to ensure all the music went together. Highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Profile Picture Marah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I love that we chose to use Go 4 Baroque at our wedding. I wanted to have an elegant feel at dinner, and they set the mood perfectly. Both musicians did an amazing job and were very professional. I never noticed them missing a beat. The other great thing is I was able to choose songs from the Beatles and even Christina Perri. There was a good range to fit all the guests at my wedding. Janel also reached out to my dj for me and was able to hook up to his system.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so glad that I was able to work with Go 4 Baroque for our wedding! As a bride who lives in New York, they were incredibly accommodating, communicative, punctual and reliable (everything you would want from a vendor). The venue by itself, was magical but the trio undoubtedly helped create a real-life fairytale ambiance. Thank you again to Go 4 Baroque for your part in making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Hollis, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend using Go 4 Baroque! The duet played beautifully at my wedding ceremony. They have great song selection, and were very flexible/easy to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Nora, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I knew from our fist contact that this talented group of musicians would be reliable and professional. They did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Lydia, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Guests at our wedding couldn't stop raving about our four piece string quartet. Janel was very professional and easy to work with. The quartet showed up on time and played all of the songs we requested - it couldn't have gone any better! We definitely recommend Go 4 Baroque.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a trio for our wedding ceremony, and they absolutely wonderful! Not only was their performance magical, they were awesome to work with! Very professional and very talented! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were amazing! Super professional. Really easy to work with and give our choices to and then they executed flawlessly! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rukiya, 9/3/17, 1 Review