GMG Jewellers Reviews

3 | Fort Bidwell, CA

3 Reviews for GMG Jewellers

My engagement ring was custom-made in Germany, and did not come with a wedding band, so Amanda at GMG helped me design my wedding band. She spent so much time with me to understand exactly what I wanted, and then met with me numerous times with various ring moulds to make sure it fit perfectly. She listened to what I wanted, and not once did she make me feel like I was being an inconvenience with all of my requests & mind changes. I highly recommend GMG, their service is personal & customized, she literally would not let me leave until she knew I was 150% happy with my ring!

Sent on 09/06/2015

They are amazing! We have always worked with one girl Alex and she is the best! Always going the extra mile to help out and make sure everything is perfect for us! We can't thank her enough for all she has done., All the other ladies/gentlemen have been great also. Very friendly and also willing to help or answer questions.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kayla · Married on 02/28/2013

Love them! They did an amazing job with my engagement ring, as well as with our wedding bands. The staff at GMG has always been helpful and professional when we have dealt with them. Definitely makes a difference to have good service when making bigger purchases. Definitely will go back.

Sent on 01/09/2014