Glow Weddings and Events Reviews

196 | Germantown, MD

196 Reviews for Glow Weddings and Events

Dymphna · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVED working with the Glow Team: they were professional, organized, and understood immediately what we were looking for for our wedding. The Wedding Day was perfect and everything went extremely well. We completely trusted Kristi and her team to make quick decisions on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend them! Dymphna & Tim

Sent on 09/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristi is amazing!! We selected the month of planning and it’s so worth it! We loved working with her. She is super organized, down to the smallest details. She made sure everything was exactly what we wanted, stress free and on schedule. We highly recommend Glow!!
    Thanks again Kristi!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Mitch · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I were very pleased with Glow Weddings. Kristi called us several times and even on her own personal vacation, still responded to emails and answered all our questions quickly. This was both my wife and I's first marriage and had tons of questions. Glow Weddings coordinated everything and got all our different vendors on the same page. They didnt hesitate to roll up the sleeves and get into the mix during the ceremony to open doors, find picture locations for the photographer, talking to the caterers, and kept all the ceremonial stuff on a solid timeline which made our guests happy. They were never late, always confident and jovial, plus her organization was second to none. They even sent an email a month prior to our wedding asking what we expected out of them. I thought that was very professional and it gave them the understanding that we were total newbies at getting hitched. Despite being a full plate for her and her team, she pressed through and gave my wife the confidence that our wedding day was going to be perfect. I highly recommend relying on Glow Weddings and Events to coordinate your event.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Elyse · Married on 07/21/2018

SO WORTH IT. Kristi is the best. She is super organized and has everything down to the last detail squared away so the day of you don't have to worry about a thing. We used the day of services, but you get so much more than that. Even a few months prior she was so helpful and especially the month of which is really when I was feeling overwhelmed. She made things so much less stressful and the day of I didn't feel stressed or worried about anything at all because I knew she was there to handle anything. She was super responsive and incredibly thorough. She was with us for the walk through, the rehearsal and day of. At the rehearsal she went through everything, and I was able to give her all items, decorations, and the rings so we didn't have to worry about them the next day at all. She even helped pack up our stuff, decor, food, and flowers in our car towards the end of the night. Kristi had worked our venue before, as well as with our caterers and florist which also helped a lot. Thank you so much Kristi! I am so happy that we went with Glow :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

Nicholas · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding this summer was nothing short of perfect! From the venue, to the food and music, the entire evening surpassed all our expectations. We attribute this completely to GLOW. We cannot recommend them enough. We began working with Kristi Hartig 6 months out from our wedding date. Our situation was particularly unique. We had just moved to Singapore and were planning a wedding from the other side of the globe. Prior to connecting with Kristi, we had booked a venue and caterer, but we were completely overwhelmed with planning the rest. From the moment we began working with Kristi, we felt like we were in great hands. She planned every detail of the wedding with such care, and we really felt like she took the time to ensure that our event reflected us as a couple. We felt so appreciative that Kristi was willing to take us on as clients when living so far away made the planning process more challenging. We so appreciated her flexibility and willingness to make executive decisions on our behalf. She included us when it was necessary, but she also took care to not bombard us with information when not crucial. She always gave us her honest opinion on vendors and decisions. She has such a wealth of knowledge! Kristi made a number of accommodations for us during the planning stages of the wedding. When I didn't have a place to ship my wedding dress after purchase, she willingly stored it in her home for months before the event. The same went for other items we had purchased for the wedding including escort cards, table numbers, etc. When considering the cheapest way to mail out invitations, Kristi volunteered to mail them from her home to save us the international shipping expense. Our wedding was 100% stress-free from beginning to end, and we were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Kristi. If you are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, responsive, and with a calm demeanor, Kristi is for you! We cannot thank her enough for all that she did for us! :)

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

I used Glow for my wedding at the Carnegie Institute in July and they amazing! I originally purchased the day of package but a few months before the wedding changed to month of which was definitely worth it. Kristi and Natalie were very accommodating when organizing my walkthrough, balancing the schedules of multiple vendors. For our actual wedding day we had Natalie and she was the best! I planned everything for the wedding and it was a little hard to give up that role but after just a few minutes with Natalie I knew I was in good hands. She contacted all of my vendors prior to and thought of things I never would have anticipated. The day of she made everything run smoothly. When the DJ set up in the wrong place or the flower arrangements were a little off she stepped in and immediately made everything right. I also had several DIY arrangements and was concerned that I wouldn’t have enough time to set everything up but she took over and everything looked perfect. She made sure everything was packed up at the end of the night so we didn’t have to worry about getting everything back. Natalie was so professional and knowing she was there took a lot of stress off the big day! My family members all commented about how she handled everything and was so helpful throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend Glow and Natalie!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

The best wedding-related decision we made -- apart from deciding to get married in the first place -- was to hire Kristi at GLOW Weddings and Events. From planning to execution, she made sure it all happened just as we imagined, stress-free and on schedule, and within our budget. At the planning stage, she helped us come up with a design vision, recommended high-quality and low-cost vendors, and worked with us to make sure no detail was overlooked. She was so good at helping us figure out what we wanted when we didn't even know what questions to ask. And when it came time for the day of, she and her team coordinated with all the vendors, guided our officiant and guests, and made sure that we could enjoy ourselves rather than stressing. Kristi was a calm, reassuring presence throughout, and we are truly grateful.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristi was amazing! We don't live in the city where we held our wedding, so we opted for the month-of package, which I thought was incredibly reasonably priced and valuable. Kristi was invaluable in helping to pull our day together - I would NEVER have thought of all the things she pulled together and the level of detail she went into, and the day went incredibly smoothly. She also provided insight/input and recommendations before our package even started, which I thought was really going above and beyond to make our day perfect. I was able to truly enjoy our whole weekend while Kristi focused on the details. It was some of the best money we spent during our whole wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Madeleine · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristi was a consummate professional--a creative, problem-solving, expert. She kept us organized, focused, and smiling. I learned so much from Kristi and valued her opinion and experience as much as my mom's and now husband's. We contracted for the month-of package which was something I would highly recommend. Kristi was also straightforward and a clear communicator, something that was very valuable to us as we didn't have a lot of time during business hours to wedding plan. Sincere gratitude to Kristi and her team for giving us the space to enjoy our wedding stress-free.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Dorea · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter and I enjoyed having Kristi Hartig help us with planning our wedding. From the moment she started, she was proactive, responsive, flexible, and supportive.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2018

So much energy, planning, and organization went into planning our wedding, and we really wanted to enjoy our hard work on our wedding day. I hired Kristi for ‘day of’ coordination, and she was amazing. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision for our wedding day. My partner and I, our families, and wedding party members didn’t have to worry about any emergencies or handling any situations. We were able to completely enjoy the day because Kristi and her assistant ensured we adhered to our timeline. There were no hiccups on our wedding day because she helped me to plan ahead for all the details (if there were any, Krisi handled them and I never had to find out about them!). She also went above and beyond to help us finalize our itinerary and other details that were not included in the package. We had the best day and are so thankful to Kristi for helping make that possible. She is friendly, professional, experienced, trustworthy, and was truly wonderful to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

We would absolutely recommend Kristi! We hired Kristi to help coordinate our wedding 6-weeks out and it was one of the best decisions we made. She helped coordinate all of our vendors, helpfully reminded us about payments, and made sure that we had all the details for the wedding prepared. We had an issue with one of our vendors just a week before the wedding, and Kristi solved the issue, allowing us to focus on everything else we needed to do rather than stressing ourselves over the issue. She also was available throughout our entire planning process to answer any questions we had. She always responded within 24-48 hours, which was amazing. On the day of, she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly, that all the vendors knew where to be/what to be doing, and she helped set everything up exactly as we had envisioned. The wedding itself ran on time, she made sure everyone stayed on the schedule we had created, and at the end of the night, she even packed all of our stuff up for us so that we (and our families) did not have to worry about loading anything up. Kristi is personable, but she is also no-nonsense, which is a winning and necessary combination for a successful wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

I rarely give 5 Stars across the board, but Kristi deserves 6. She was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Having spent 10+ years working in events in some capacity, I thought "I totally got this". In reality, I was in over my head. With the stress and expectations that come from a personal event, I started to lose control of all the little details. As a bride on a budget, this expense was hard to swallow at first, but the second we hired Kristi for day of coordination, I never regretted it for a single moment. She is there for any question you have and to tell you it's okay not to follow certain traditions - YES for the added reassurance! The day of our wedding, Kristi and her team were stellar. Everything was just seamless - I was able to enjoy every second of my wedding day because I KNEW Kristi had everything under control. I was able to let it all go because the trust level was so high. We were able to board our shuttle with our guests, rather than deal with packing up decor and closing up with the other vendors. What a relief! I am forever grateful for her work. So stop searching and hire Kristi today!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Kristi as our day-of coordinator for our wedding in the Spring of 2018. Couldn't have coordinated a long-distance wedding (planned in NYC, event in Maryland) without her help, she was remarkably responsive and consistently performed at the highest level of professionalism. Also, she is a truly nice person and was a real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2018

S · Married on 01/14/2018

We hired Kristi as our wedding coordinator for our January 2018 wedding (we selected the Shimmer Package), and we absolutely loved working with her. She is amazing at her job and so easy and stress-free to work with. Throughout the whole planning process, Kristi was thoughtful, responsive, and on top of every single detail. We were very impressed and felt so relieved (especially in the days leading up to the wedding) when she would gently remind us of small details we needed to take care of before the wedding. She was great to bounce ideas off because she has so much experience with weddings. At our wedding, we tried to combine our different traditions and cultural backgrounds, which meant unconventional DIY projects, some unique vendors, and a lot of moving parts. On our wedding day, Kristi took care of everything perfectly: every detail we envisioned for our wedding came to life, and we were able to just enjoy our special day with our friends and family. We can't recommend Kristi highly enough!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

The Glow team was really fantastic--organized, communicative, and, extremely importantly, calm. They were flexible when things changes last minute and executed the wedding exactly how I imagined it. In fact, it was better! I highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Susannr · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristi went above and beyond to ensure everything for our event was perfect. She was always available to talk, had great ideas and solutions for problems we ran into during the planning process and was amazing the day of.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Christa · Married on 10/06/2017

Kristi is AMAZING! My husband and I got the 6 weeks out coordination package and are so thankful we did. Kristi reviewed all of our contracts to ensure we hadn't left any stone unturned, managed our vendors and even kept us on track by monitoring all of the little details couples sometimes don't event think about. Kristi is lovely, super diligent and professional. Thanks to her our wedding day was flawless - we cannot thank her enough! -Christa

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dakota · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristi and her team at Glow were PHENOMENAL! Communication was very responsive and professional. Kristi is informative and detailed oriented. Everything went so smoothly, I couldn't believe it. Several of my family members and bridesmaids even commented that our wedding was the most stress-free wedding they have ever been to. I could not have pulled it off without Glow. The service was worth every penny. I think most brides on a budget feel like they can get away without having a coordinator/planner for their wedding, but I feel like Glow was one of the most important vendors of the whole day. I didn't have to do anything for my wedding! All I had to do was enjoy every moment. Thank you so much Kristi and Glow for the best day of my life. I am so grateful for your service.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Dakota · Married on 09/29/2017

Kristi and her team at Glow were PHENOMENAL! Communication was very responsive and professional. Kristi is informative and detailed oriented. Everything went so smoothly, I couldn't believe it. Several of my family members and bridesmaids even commented that our wedding was the most stress-free wedding they have ever been to. I could not have pulled it off without Glow. The service was worth every penny. I think most brides on a budget feel like they can get away without having a coordinator/planner for their wedding, but I feel like Glow was one of the most important vendors of the whole day. In addition, there are packages you can choose from that meet your needs. I didn't have to do anything on the day of my wedding! All I had to do was enjoy every moment. Thank you so much Kristi and Glow for the best day of my life. I am so grateful for your service.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Court · Married on 09/23/2017

Let me start by saying Kristi and her team are EXCELLENT at what they do! We would not have been able to have the beautiful day we did without Kristi's 'nuptial knowledge' and willingness to go above & beyond. Kristi helped me with everything from creating a timeline to making sure my my catering staff was setting up correctly. She was on top of every little detail, took issues that developed into her own hands, and checked in on us to make sure everything was what we expected. I had 100% confidence in her leading up to the day because of how prepared she was. I can't speak highly enough of Kristi, I would recommend her again & again!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kat · Married on 09/16/2017

Kristi and her colleague were exceptionally responsive, professional, and a joy to work with during the month of coordination. Kristi is organized and helpful without being overbearing. My family enjoyed having her and her colleague with us on the day of the wedding. They both added so much value to the experience because I, as the bride, did not have to think about logistics at all. At the same time, if I did think of something I wanted or needed on the day of the wedding, both Kristi and her colleague were incredibly understanding and flexible. They went out of their way to make sure I knew all of the services available, encouraging me to use them to their maximum capacity. There was no point during the coordination process that Kristi said no, we don't do that. It was a pleasure. I highly recommended Glow!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi was a great coordinator. She had every detail taken care of and I didn't have to stress on the wedding day at all. She took care of everything and anytime i needed something during the wedding she was right there.

I highly recommend hiring her for your big day!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Diamond

Diamond · Married on 09/03/2017

Very Professional and down to earth! I believe they went above and beyond my expectation.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

Someone told us our wedding "eclipsed the eclipse". Thank you Kristi at Glow Weddings.

Sent on 08/26/2017