Glow Hair and Makeup Reviews

Glow Hair and Makeup 6
Glow Hair and Makeup 7

Christina Darcy · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

KellyAnn was truly wonderful! She showed up On-time to my house the morning of my wedding and she created the exact look I envisioned. She is very easy to work with and very sweet and professional. On one of the most important days of your my life I did not worry at all how I would look thanks to KellyAnn. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a traveling hair and makeup stylist.

Sent on 11/11/2019
    Glow Hair and Makeup 8
    Glow Hair and Makeup 9

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Kelly is amazing!!! My self esteem is quite low so my expectation for good photos was low as well. I felt so pretty with my hair done. Her makeup skills were unbelievable! She airbrushed my makeup on and literally transformed me into a beautiful bride. And the camera loved me all night! I felt so confident and comfirtable smiling for all those photos. She is top notch!

Cortney · Married on 08/04/2018

Kelly was amazing! She came to my house and did hair for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom and myself! My curls actually lasted through the heat! She also did my makeup which was perfect and was super flexible!

Glow Hair and Makeup 10
    Glow Hair and Makeup 11

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Kellyann was absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She also did my entire bridal party (10 of us in total) and they all looked stunning. I would recommend Kellyann to any bride looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist who is super friendly, professional, and unbelievably talented!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kat · Married on 01/01/2018

Kellyann & her team are the best! I’ve used her for several weddings I’ve been in. I recommend her to everyone! She is professional and knows just how to make the bride and bridal party feel comfortable on the wedding day. She is friendly and makes you feel at ease! And the end result is fabulous. She’s super talented! Even as a bridesmaid, I felt like a princess with my flawless makeup and creative updos.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Glow Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kat!!!

Kristine · Married on 07/07/2017

Kelly was the best! At my trial she helped me figure out the best style for what I wanted for my hair (better than the idea I had!). I wanted make up that looked natural because I don’t wear a ton- and she did my make up perfectly (as well as my girls’). She was prompt, incredibly talented and fun to have around while getting ready. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Glow Hair and Makeup 12

Glow Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I loved you and all of your girls/moms!!

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2016

Loved what she was able to do for me! I was so pleased with the way my hair and makeup turned out. She listens to you and makes your vision come to life!

Glow Hair and Makeup 13
    Glow Hair and Makeup 14

Laurabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Ahhh Kelly made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. She did myself and my seven brides maids hair and make up BY HERSELF and we all looked stunning! I will never be able to thank her enough for all of the hard work she did that day making everything absolutely perfect and making me feel like the absolute most beautiful on my special day. I will never be able to thank her enough.

Glow Hair and Makeup 15
    Glow Hair and Makeup 16
    Glow Hair and Makeup 17
    Glow Hair and Makeup 18
    Glow Hair and Makeup 19
    Glow Hair and Makeup 20
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2010

Kellyann is outstanding ! She did my makeup for my engagement photos + wedding, and I couldn't have been happier ! My entire wedding party (including my Italian mother) were extremely satisfied. She came prepared, on time, and listened to what each girl wanted. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone ! PS - My hair dresser was so impressed she now also recommends her !