Gloss Makeup and Hair Reviews

57 | Springfield, MO

57 Reviews for Gloss Makeup and Hair

Candace · Married on 05/24/2009

Jillian was an excellent choice to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She was professional, always positive, and worked with my ideas while offering superior style opinions. I loved the look and it lasted all day long. She is 100% the best choice for a stylist for your big day or any event you want to look phenomenal for.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Elise · Married on 06/01/2018

Jillian was so great to work with from day 1. She gave me beautiful versions of exactly what I was envisioning, and was flexible and responsive.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Stephanie Davenport · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Beautiful Work!

I think hair and make up is THE most important vendor that a bride books for her wedding day. Jillian and her team at Gloss provided excellent service for my bridal trial as well as on the day of my wedding. Katrina's make up and hair skills are top notch. Rebecca did the hair for my bridal party, while Ashley did make up for my bridal party. Both Rebecca and Ashley are very talented and I could not ask for nicer artists. They listened to what the bridal party wanted for their hair and make up and worked hard to make sure that everyone was happy.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Sandy

Sandy Lutman · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent Services

Jillian was excellent to work with. I showed her a pic of the hair style i wanted for my Jr bridesmaid and myself and they turned out exactly like the pics and looked great. My MOH wasnt sure what she wanted so she let Jilluan decide and was extremely happy with her results. Katrina did our make up in addition to my Matron of Honor and was very comfortable to work wirh. Our make up was done beautifully. Jillian and Katrina were a joy to be around and i have to say the time spent getting my hair and make up done was the most relaxing part of my wedding day. They were on time and ready to go as promised and very professional. Many of my wedding guests complimented all of us throughout the day. I highly recommend Gloss Make up and Hair for your special day

Sent on 11/04/2019

Tiffany Nolen · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommended

The ladies of Gloss Makeup and Hair were absolutely phenomenal. I planned a destination wedding in Branson and was initially worried about booking someone I’ve never used before. After researching suggested vendors from my venue’s wedding coordinator, Gloss Makeup and Hair stood out to me much more than the others. The booking process was super easy! We did everything via email. Both during booking, and on the day of the wedding, they were very professional, and super fun to work with. They did a fantastic job on everyone’s hair and makeup and were able to finish in the perfect amount of time. They were able to take our ideas and make them better than we imagined!! I would highly recommend Jillian and her team!

Sent on 04/23/2019

McKenzie · Married on 08/18/2018

Gloss Makeup and Hair was a joy to work with! Jillian did a wonderful job with my trial and the makeup and hair for my wedding day. My bridesmaids got exactly what they wanted as well, and everything perfectly followed the schedule for the wedding day allowing me to be ready in plenty of time. I would recommend this service to any bride looking for a seamless wedding hair/makeup experience. I had no stress about my hair/makeup!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sierra Wilson · Married on 10/11/2019

Gloss hair and makeup

Ashley was super professional and friendly! She did a great job with all of my bridesmaid and was even ahead of schedule!

Sent on 12/04/2019