Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. Reviews

85 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

85 Reviews for Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.

Holly · Married on 06/22/2016

Morgan came to our condo to make us look and feel glamorous for our vow renewal ! I did do the test make up session prior to ceremony and highly recommend this. She took good care of my two daughters! Her personality is so fun and she has genuine love for her job! Very knowledgeable and kind! So thankful I found her on wedding wire! We coordinated all this from Texas via email and she was so helpful.She made me feel so beautiful ?? She is humble and beautiful woman who loves her job!! Thank you Morgan we are so grateful we met you!s I give her ten stars

Sent on 05/18/2017

Logan · Married on 05/21/2016

Morgan is INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough good things about her. I found her through WeddingWire and couldn't have been happier. In fact, I really wish she would move to Dallas so I could do my makeup all the time. I woke up on my wedding day with eczema all over my neck and face. I've never had it before in my life, yet of course it would happen on my wedding day! Morgan worked magic and by the time she was done I've never looked better. Even my mother, who never likes people touching her face, or doing her makeup for her, was so amazed at what a great job she had done, decided to have her makeup done as well and was so glad she did. She does a fantastic job of making you look your best, without over-doing it. We had the wedding ceremony and reception at the beach so had the airbrush done and it never came off the whole time. Do yourself a favor and book Morgan right now!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thanks sweet girl! It was a blessing to be with you on your special day. felt like old friends right away and your mom is an absolute angel. I see where you get your sweet southern charm! God bless you and your new hubby!

Thank you morgan for making my beautiful daughter and even more beautiful bride! Having a professional make-up as yourself is assurance of getting beautiful photography!
    And it was fun!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Kelli · Married on 05/06/2016

Awarded and Highly Recommended Professional Makeup Artist covering all of the Florida Panhandle. If you are looking for a Professional Makeup Artist who understands beach lighting, HD performance makeup with camera lighting and a God given talent of making women beautiful Morgan King Makeup is the appointment to book. Morgan King will make you look like the Pinterest bride you have pinned but even better! Morgan is a women of integrity, with the utmost professional skill and an understanding heart. I asked Morgan how she started her profession and her response was I started young in makeup as a salesperson, and learned she was not a salesperson, but was an Artist. Such an honest and absolutely beautiful statement! Morgan’s purpose in life is to use her artistry to perfect women for the most important day of their lives and she is living her purpose above and beyond! It is so hard to trust someone with something of such high importance and let me assure you Morgan King’s artistry exceeds all expectations. As a female I excel in focusing on minor imperfections, overwhelmed with Sephora products, and countless fails at my own makeup… She was more than happy to perform a trial for my rehearsal and when I approached her for a different eye color for the wedding, she said of course such a wonderful choice! She was welcoming to using some of my own products that I loved. I told her I had scar tissue on my nose and was fearful of the camera, she amazingly contoured to perfection. I expressed all of the time and money spent to fix the issue and she said oh let me share what I used and how I applied the makeup to fix your nose! As it took her 2 minutes to fix!!! lol I was in tears of joy when I saw my amazing pictures with such an unflawed face! May God bless your day with such artistry, an amazing professional, and loving soul like Miss Morgan King!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Paige · Married on 04/30/2016

Morgan does a great job at catering to your individual needs. She will ask how you wish your make-up to look and when I showed her a picture my make-up looked exactly how I wanted it to. She is capable of creating whatever look that you wish to have. I was very pleased!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

I loved working with Morgan! She was very responsive to my initial request and provided me with all the information I needed to book my day. She did my wedding day make up and a trial a few days prior. She really listened to everything I wanted and was able to take good things from several pictures I showed her to combine into a perfect look for me. She took the time to snap a few photos so I would know how it would look and kept checking with me to make sure I absolutely loved it. I felt so beautiful on my special day and a big part was because of her amazing talents and kind words! She also turned my trial make up into a spicy bachelorette look prior to me going out with my girlfriends which was very thoughtful! Book Morgan King! You won't regret it. She was also very timely and professional and worked with my schedule.

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 04/02/2016

Morgan did an amazing job with the bridal parties makeup! All I had to do was explain what kind of look I wanted for me and my girls and she was able to give us exactly what we were looking for. We received so many compliments about how good our make up looked as well as how natural it looked. I highly recommend using Morgan for your big day! She won't disappoint you!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Joanna · Married on 03/19/2016

I don't even know where to begin. Morgan was AMAZING! Not only is she super talented but she is also the sweetest girl! Right when I met her it felt like we had been friends for years. She was easy to get a hold of and very flexible. She had to start doing our make up very early in the morning because she had another wedding to do after mine. She knew we were concerned about our make up lasting so she met us at the venue right before my wedding to touch us up! All of my girls, including myself, loved her work. She made us feel so beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing. I HIGHLY recommended booking her for your wedding!!!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful Morgan was for Makeup for me and my wedding party. Everyone loved her! She managed to work with each lady to make sure they looked their best but also felt comfortable in their skin. Several ladies who initially didn't want their makeup done asked to have it completed after see what an amazing job she did on all of the other ladies. Even the false eyelashes looked perfect and natural on everyone! And what she did for me, the bride, was incredible. She really made me look the best I could have for my big day. My makeup was PERFECT and lasted through a humid outdoor ceremony and indoor dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! Plus, Morgan has the sweetest personality and spirit and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would use her again for ANY event I needed awesome makeup for!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.'s reply:

My heart is bursting with joy! So glad I could add a little more joy to this amazing day for you. Love and blessings to you and your hubby!

Rachel · Married on 12/29/2015

I have worked with Morgan King on several occasions. She is always prompt and prepared for the job, her kit is enviable and consists of luxury brands such as Laura Mercier and Hourglass. Her demeanor is extremely calming perfect balance for a high stress set or wedding day, Morgan connects with her clients in a very honest authentic way and really understands their needs... I absolutely love working with her and hope to have the opportunity to work with her soon! I have hired her many times to do my makeup for events and have also worked with her on set for larger editorial shoots.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Morgan was perfect!!!! She was so easy and flexible to work with and I could not have been happier with how my makeup and all my ladies makeup turned out! She came to our location that we were getting ready at and the process was so smooth. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous all of our makeup was! I was hesitant on the airbrush, as I don't wear very much makeup, and I was so happy with the results and it lasted ALL day/night! My photos look flawless! I plan on using Morgan for any other makeup needs I have in the future. I wish she could come home with me and do my makeup daily! You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Morgan is! She is so talented and gracious that I will truly miss her now that our wedding is over. She has awesome makeup and the airbrush is SO worth it. I absolutely loved how beautiful she made me look and feel for the biggest day of my life. Not only is she super talented and professional but she is so sweet and easy to talk to -- I instantly felt comfortable with her. She listens to your ideas and then runs with them to make you absolutely glow. My bridesmaids are still raving about her. I feel so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Morgan is a dream to work with!! She came over to the house we rented for our wedding week/reception. She is very relaxed and easy going to work with, especially during all of the chaos on the wedding day!! . I am pretty particular regarding my makeup too, and she absolutely went above and beyond and made me feel and look GORGEOUS! She saw the vision I had for what I imagined looking like on my big day, and I'm so happy about it!! We also had a destination wedding, which is tough to plan when choosing different vendors. I am very happy I chose to go with Morgan!! She is extremely talented and you can tell she loves what she does for work!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Morgan is the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She has done my makeup for photoshoots before and is probably one of the sweetest, most kind people that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She did my makeup for the wedding and I have never felt so beautiful. I have a chronic illness so sometime my pallor gets sallow and I just 'look sick'. But on my wedding day everyone kept commenting on how healthy I looked.
    One of my favorite things about Morgan is that she does not cake your makeup on, so you look beautiful close-up in person as well as in pictures. I was pretty frazzled that morning and Morgan's calming presence had an affect on everyone---my mom, sisters, and bridesmaids.
    Morgan also brought another makeup artist with her named Rachel. She was phenomenal. All of my bridesmaids that worked with her were glowing and many noted that this was the best they have ever looked. Our pictures came out beautifully, I danced (a lot) that night and started sweating a bit. I was worried my makeup would come off but it remained perfect. And despite the humidity I did not look oily.
    Morgan and Rachel made us all feel special - and their positive personalities were infectious. I would highly recommend Morgan to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Morgan was awesome! she showed up early and got everyone beautified and was so down to earth and a joy to be around! I felt beautiful and can't thank her enough!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/28/2015

This past Friday was my wedding in Seagrove Beach, FL. I was so hesitant coming from Georgia that I would not be able to find someone to do my makeup.....and to make it look amazing! Well boy was I wrong!! Morgan surpassed my expectations! I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I was so happy that it was on my wedding day! I got married around sunrise and she showed up at 5am with a smile and we had the best time! Do not look any further if you are looking for someone to make you look stunning on your wedding! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!! :) You're the best, Morgan!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Hilary · Married on 06/13/2015

Morgan was awesome to work with! I did not really have any ideas about my makeup except that I wanted it to look natural. Morgan came and met me for a trial run (highly suggested!) and made sure I felt comfortable for the wedding day. She came right on time the day of even though she had a big bridal party before me. She also talked me in to fake eyelashes, and I am so grateful. The pictures turned out beautifully! Morgan is easy to talk with, flexible, and the best part for me was

Sent on 07/26/2015

Cara · Married on 05/09/2015

I think it's pretty apparent from Morgan's pictures that she is an extremely skilled makeup artist. She was the one vendor I never worried about during wedding planning--her work speaks for itself. I'm probably a nightmare of a client in that I wear a lot of makeup, tend to be hyper critical and maybe even hard to please. I could not find a single thing to change about either my trial or wedding makeup, it was flawless in every way. Her products are all extremely high quality and it's obvious that she loves and cares about what she does. You will not regret hiring her--truly one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

Morgan King is not only amazing at what she does but she is also the sweetest person ever!! My bridesmaids and I were just head over heels for our makeup, she made us all look and feel beyond beautiful!!! She was very professional and patient and fit right in with our group of girls. I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! I strongly recommend her to each and every bride out there, save your time doing research and go with Morgan King for your makeup!! Trust me, you will NOT regret it!! If I could give her 10 stars I would, she was that wonderful!! Thank you again for everything Morgan, I wish you nothing but the very best! I am certain you will continue to be blessed with success!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Dawn · Married on 04/18/2015

Morgan, thank you for providing such wonderful service! You molded right into the bridal party at the house. You are very personable and down to earth. The bride, bridesmaids and mother of the bride all looked gorgeous. We were extremely lucky to get you. If any bride wants a very talented and experienced make-up artist for your wedding or any special occasion Morgan King is your gal!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Morgan is so wonderful! I have used her for photo sessions I have done so when I got engaged, I knew I would have to have her for my wedding makeup. This girl has a gift and has the personality to tie it all together! She will always be the one I recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Morgan was amazing!! She was early for her appointment but understood that I was still running around getting ready. Her emails were great as I had a few questions about my makeup. I didn't do a trial run since I knew I wanted soft, natural colors. I am glad I went with her recommendation of airbrushed makeup....even after tearing up several times during my ceremony, my makeup still looked perfect as we left for the reception. Also, false lashes are the best. I was very nervous that they would look cheesy or over the top, but Morgan picked out a great set and put them on in a way that still looked natural.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Emerald · Married on 11/22/2014

Morgan did such a beautiful job on me and my bridesmaids!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Joelle · Married on 11/08/2014

Morgan was wonderful to work with and all of our makeup turned out beautiful! I couldn't have chosen anyone better for my big day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kayleigh · Married on 11/08/2014

Morgan was amazing from the first time we spoke and being available after having a baby is even something more I can say is heart felt . She is truly dedicated to her passion for makeup and making women feel beautiful. She made me feel so comfortable and I felt like we knew each other for years. For example my wedding day was hectic and she made sure that everyone stayed cleared from me when she arrived which was awesome because I was being pulled in so many directions. I was so pleased with choosing her and having her make me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day . Thank you again Morgan . Don't think twice book with Morgan I promise you won't regret it .

Sent on 08/13/2015