Glory Flower Co. Reviews

4 | Hummelstown, PA

4 Reviews for Glory Flower Co.

1 User photo

Glory Flower Co. 1
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/06/2018

Kate was the best very personal her design and suggestions for roses were well recieved we had nothing be good comments on our tables

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Kate has provided me with several flower bouquets and I have been so happy with each and every one of them. Her style is unique and modern. She creates stunning beauty with her arrangements - a beauty that’s unexpected, different and something most people wouldn’t ever think to arrange. She listens, too, so will adjust to your needs. Her work really stands out. If you want something lovely, memorable and unique, go with Kate.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jut · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful to work with, the flowers were exactly what we wanted! The arrangements were perfect! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/20/2017

Bouquets from Glory Flowers aren't just beautiful, they're fresh, surprising, and each a unique piece of art.

Glory Flowers arranged the flowers for my wedding shower, and I would jump at the chance of using her again. Unfortunately, I'm out of state now. But if I were still in town, she would be my go-to recommendation.

Glory Flower Co. 2