32 Reviews for GLO

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
32 GLO Reviews

GLO girls did a great job!! Everyone sang praises on the draping and lighting, and they gave us their personal touch for our special wedding day. They were always prompt with communication and easy to get a hold of.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The ladies from the GLO team are extremely amazing. From pre-planning all the way until the end of our wedding reception, they were fantastic! The whole idea was to not be stressed out on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every single moment of our wedding day without worrying about the execution of our plans. The girls are worth their weight in gold! They are a must have from the very beginning down to rentals and decor. 11 out of 10!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The GLO team was amazing! We gave them our wedding colors, a few key elements of what we wanted in our venue, and our budget. They worked within our means and exceeded our expectations. They transformed our venue from top to bottom; it was seriously unrecognizable. They day of coordination was also great. They made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible, and took the extra stress off us! I highly recommend them for your decor and coordination needs!

Profile Picture Peter, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy we went with the GLO girls for our wedding. They were so helpful and so attentive the day of the wedding. Annie and Katherine made sure that the wedding was going as smoothly as can be and made sure that I was not stressed over anything. They did an excellent job on the decorations. Our wedding was a dream come true and was exactly how we had envisioned everything to be. We are still getting compliments from family and friends of how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend them to any future brides who wants a stress free wedding experience!!

Profile Picture Nga, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Full Planning

We hired GLO to decorate our wedding. Throughout the planning process..Annie & Kathrine are very organized and attentive. They help us work our way around the budget of the decors in wedding. Everything in the wedding was exactly what we want but even better. The draping, lighting, flowers and centerpieces was beautiful. I had a lot of feedback on how beautiful the wedding was. I would recommend Glo Events to future brides!

Profile Picture Rosa, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience with GloEvents and Decor from the moment we booked them! We were recommended by them from our friends, who used them for their wedding. Our friends' wedding head table, lighting, ceiling and wall drapings were so beautiful that from that moment we knew we wanted GloEvents and Decor to do our head table, lighting, ceiling and wall drapings as well. Annie, Katherine, Duy and Don were very quick at responding to emails, and understanding of our budget and helped us worked around it. On the day of set up, they confirmed with us on our choices and even gave us recommendations on colors to use for lighting based on our decorations! They did an outstanding job setting up the lighting, drapings and head table for our wedding reception. Thank you Gloevents and Decor for helping with decorations for our very special day!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The GLO girls in Houston were awesome to work with. Annie and Katherine covered things we didn't think about and remembered all the little things we would have otherwise forgotten. We were busy with our work, etc, but they always provided encouragement and eased any stresses we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they kicked into high gear and ran the show as smoothly as they possibly could. We'd recommend them highly for Vietnamese weddings, as they were always friendly as respectful of our customs (and parents). Thank you again for making our day memorable.

Profile Picture Ninh, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning
3.6

I hired GLO to decorate for my wedding reception. Good value for the their services but make sure you do a final verification of your designs. I had ordered paper flowers from another company to be set up on my stage backdrop by GLO and it was not set up like the picture I had sent. This was upsetting since the paper flowers were very expensive and the stage is the main focal point. There are 2 girls that run things and they do this as a side job. I think it could be run smoother because one may reply to the emails and the other other doesn't know what's going on. They claimed they got my stage wrong because 'there were so many emails' and only offered to refund 15%. It also seems like they outsource a lot of what they advertise. I ordered real floral centerpieces and bouquets through GLO which was outsourced to another floral company. They also advertise furniture on their website but when I asked about it they referred me to another company.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The GLO girls are amazing! I'm so glad I went with the whole package. They are professional and always quick to response to all questions and concerns. From wedding planning, day of timeline, and decor-everything was perfect and the day went by so smoothly. They decorated the reception and it was beautiful! It was definitely the best day ever and I was a stress free bride thanks to the GLO team! I would, without a doubt, recommend them to all my future brides! -Christine

Profile Picture Christine, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My wedding reception was beautiful!!! GLO did an excellent job on delivering what I vision on lighting and wall/ceiling drapery into reality. The team is very pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Vickie, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annie, Katherine and their GLO team have made our vision of a romantic fairy tale, into reality. With consistent contact and quick responses, I knew this team was trustworthy from the minute I worked with them.

-Angelica Chu

Profile Picture Angelica, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The GLO girls are AMAZING lifesavers on your wedding day! My husband and I were really debating on whether or not we needed to spend extra money for a wedding coordinator, but we are SO glad that we did because it is worth every single penny and MORE. They take a huge load off of your shoulders and do their best at making your special day as stress-free as possible.

We went with GLO's wedding coordinating services for the day of. And thank goodness we made that choice or I don't know how we would've survived! They started communicating with us about what we envisioned for our wedding and helped us stay on track the rest of the way. They came up with a detailed timeline for the day of the wedding and emailed all of our wedding party, vendors, and made sure every little detail was taken care of.

They day of the wedding, they guided us during the ceremony, helped delegate and coordinate the reception, made sure all of our vendors were paid, and kept us on time. They are excellent communicators and made sure everything was in order. I honestly don't know how we would've done it without Annie and Katherine. They delivered 100%!

I would definitely recommend their services to anyone! They also offer decor services so check them out at their website!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy that we chose GLO to transform our venue! We wanted 6 separate ceiling clouds to cover all ceiling grids and expose the 6 chandeliers in our venue. When another decorator didn't think our vision would work for our venue, GLO was more than helpful and willing to exceed and go beyond our expectations! They did the 6 clouds we requested along with wall draping, a cake canopy, and up lighting all around. Katherine and Annie are both super sweet and helpful to any questions we had. We were in complete AWE when we walked into our venue the night before our wedding day! We now understand that the other decorator refused to do what we wanted because of how much labor it required! GLO Team is an amazing group of people who work hard and love what they do. Their results show it all! Thank you so much for giving our special day that extra touch that made it complete and perfect.

D&T

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We hired the GLO team for my wedding in New Orleans, LA for draping, linens, and lighting and they were amazing! The reception turned out much more than I had expected! They were very professional, quick to answer all my questions/emails, and very easy to work with. They took all my thoughts into consideration and had lots of suggestions that I didn't think of. I definitely recommend GLO for you weddings and events needs! Thanks GLO!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The GLO girls are awesome! We could've have had a better wedding without their help. The venue decor was just absolutely stunning. Just exactly what we imagine but more. The coordination was on point. They are very good communicators. With the million questions we had, we would always get a quick response. These girls worked hard and took a huge load off our shoulders. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you girls for making it such a memorable one for us. We wish you girls the best of luck and we hope to work with you girls again soon.

Profile Picture Trang and Jimmy, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had a magical rooftop wedding on Dec 6, 2014. From the planning stages, Annie and Katherine ensure us that it will be amazing and they kept their promise. They were there to answer all our questions and even help us with catering vendors. First words out of guest was "Awe and Wow" everything was worth it.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katherine delivered 100%... Help a lot with the timeline on key.... If it wasn't for her I would of not been able to do everything on my timeline that was listed... I would reccommend this service to another person or friend of mine that is getting married... I wish I would of use this company also, because my decor person did not delivered 100%...

Profile Picture diana, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding could not have gone the way it did without the GLO girls! Annie & Katherine are wonderful wedding planners whichever package you choose from them! The planning process with with went very smooth, we met a few times, and planned a lot over the phone and text. They know how to wedding plan very well! They were always timely, and one thing I appreciated was that they called each person in my wedding party to make sure they were up and ready for the big day! They made our day very stress free and very fun for both us and them! They have great ideas if you need rentals too, they provide it all! Check out their website, you will be happy using them! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Profile Picture Lyly, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

GLO team did an amazing job on my daughter's birthday party with decorations and sweet table! Their so sweet, super easy to work with and professional.. Did everything I asked. I would so recommend them for any type of event. Thanks GLO team for everything!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The GLO girls were extremely sweet and helpful. They were always willing to help out with anything. They definitely made my big day a smooth one!!

Profile Picture Uyen, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend the GLO team for your events!!! They made sure everything went according to plan and made my day stress free so my husband and I could enjoy our day! During the planning process, they got everything covered and even had great ideas that I haven't even thought of before. They do everything from decorating, decor rentals, drapery, & more (Much better than Lumiere Lighting)!! The reception was beautiful and everyone till this day always said how much fun they had! Love the GLO team!

Profile Picture xuan, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
4.7

My husband and I hired Glo to help with our lighting, drapes, table & chair covers for our wedding reception. They did an excellent job overall, although the chair covers used weren't what I had in mind. It could be because I am indecisive and some communication mishaps. They upgraded our head table & chairs so that was a plus. Weddings can be stressful, so I'm glad we had Glo to help us with a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture rita, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We've contacted GLO for our draping and lighting for the reception venue. Their work was AMAZING! They transformed our venue to something we didn't think our venue could turn into. It really set the scene. Not only that their work was great, but their work ethics was AWESOME! You could not find anyone that is so professional and creative at what they do. They will make your dream wedding come true! Thanks GLO team for all of your hard work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susan , 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The GLO team was very professional. Everything we asked of them was done in a timely manner and they even went out of their way to accommodate our every need. On the wedding day GLO was constantly making sure everything was going according to schedule and keeping everything running as smooth as possible. Thanks to the GLO team our wedding turned out exactly how we had envisioned it.

Profile Picture User4219038, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without GLO... We would've lost our minds! They exceeded our expectations and handled everything with care . All we did was show up in awe. We highly recommend these girls to make your wedding day a memorable one.

View Vendor Response