GLO Reviews

32 | Houston, TX

32 Reviews for GLO

Amanda · Married on 01/15/2017

GLO girls did a great job!! Everyone sang praises on the draping and lighting, and they gave us their personal touch for our special wedding day. They were always prompt with communication and easy to get a hold of.

Jimmy · Married on 01/14/2017

The ladies from the GLO team are extremely amazing. From pre-planning all the way until the end of our wedding reception, they were fantastic! The whole idea was to not be stressed out on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every single moment of our wedding day without worrying about the execution of our plans. The girls are worth their weight in gold! They are a must have from the very beginning down to rentals and decor. 11 out of 10!

Peter · Married on 01/14/2017

The GLO team was amazing! We gave them our wedding colors, a few key elements of what we wanted in our venue, and our budget. They worked within our means and exceeded our expectations. They transformed our venue from top to bottom; it was seriously unrecognizable. They day of coordination was also great. They made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible, and took the extra stress off us! I highly recommend them for your decor and coordination needs!

Rosa · Married on 11/28/2015

We hired GLO to decorate our wedding. Throughout the planning process..Annie & Kathrine are very organized and attentive. They help us work our way around the budget of the decors in wedding. Everything in the wedding was exactly what we want but even better. The draping, lighting, flowers and centerpieces was beautiful. I had a lot of feedback on how beautiful the wedding was. I would recommend Glo Events to future brides!

Christina · Married on 11/14/2015

We had a wonderful experience with GloEvents and Decor from the moment we booked them! We were recommended by them from our friends, who used them for their wedding. Our friends' wedding head table, lighting, ceiling and wall drapings were so beautiful that from that moment we knew we wanted GloEvents and Decor to do our head table, lighting, ceiling and wall drapings as well. Annie, Katherine, Duy and Don were very quick at responding to emails, and understanding of our budget and helped us worked around it. On the day of set up, they confirmed with us on our choices and even gave us recommendations on colors to use for lighting based on our decorations! They did an outstanding job setting up the lighting, drapings and head table for our wedding reception. Thank you Gloevents and Decor for helping with decorations for our very special day!

The GLO girls in Houston were awesome to work with. Annie and Katherine covered things we didn't think about and remembered all the little things we would have otherwise forgotten. We were busy with our work, etc, but they always provided encouragement and eased any stresses we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they kicked into high gear and ran the show as smoothly as they possibly could. We'd recommend them highly for Vietnamese weddings, as they were always friendly as respectful of our customs (and parents). Thank you again for making our day memorable.

Christine · Married on 04/11/2015

The GLO girls are amazing! I'm so glad I went with the whole package. They are professional and always quick to response to all questions and concerns. From wedding planning, day of timeline, and decor-everything was perfect and the day went by so smoothly. They decorated the reception and it was beautiful! It was definitely the best day ever and I was a stress free bride thanks to the GLO team! I would, without a doubt, recommend them to all my future brides! -Christine

Vickie · Married on 02/14/2015

My wedding reception was beautiful!!! GLO did an excellent job on delivering what I vision on lighting and wall/ceiling drapery into reality. The team is very pleasant to work with.

Angelica · Married on 02/14/2015

Annie, Katherine and their GLO team have made our vision of a romantic fairy tale, into reality. With consistent contact and quick responses, I knew this team was trustworthy from the minute I worked with them.

-Angelica Chu

Kelly · Married on 02/07/2015

The GLO girls are AMAZING lifesavers on your wedding day! My husband and I were really debating on whether or not we needed to spend extra money for a wedding coordinator, but we are SO glad that we did because it is worth every single penny and MORE. They take a huge load off of your shoulders and do their best at making your special day as stress-free as possible.

We went with GLO's wedding coordinating services for the day of. And thank goodness we made that choice or I don't know how we would've survived! They started communicating with us about what we envisioned for our wedding and helped us stay on track the rest of the way. They came up with a detailed timeline for the day of the wedding and emailed all of our wedding party, vendors, and made sure every little detail was taken care of.

They day of the wedding, they guided us during the ceremony, helped delegate and coordinate the reception, made sure all of our vendors were paid, and kept us on time. They are excellent communicators and made sure everything was in order. I honestly don't know how we would've done it without Annie and Katherine. They delivered 100%!

I would definitely recommend their services to anyone! They also offer decor services so check them out at their website!

Tiffany · Married on 01/17/2015

We are so happy that we chose GLO to transform our venue! We wanted 6 separate ceiling clouds to cover all ceiling grids and expose the 6 chandeliers in our venue. When another decorator didn't think our vision would work for our venue, GLO was more than helpful and willing to exceed and go beyond our expectations! They did the 6 clouds we requested along with wall draping, a cake canopy, and up lighting all around. Katherine and Annie are both super sweet and helpful to any questions we had. We were in complete AWE when we walked into our venue the night before our wedding day! We now understand that the other decorator refused to do what we wanted because of how much labor it required! GLO Team is an amazing group of people who work hard and love what they do. Their results show it all! Thank you so much for giving our special day that extra touch that made it complete and perfect.

D&T

Amy · Married on 01/03/2015

We hired the GLO team for my wedding in New Orleans, LA for draping, linens, and lighting and they were amazing! The reception turned out much more than I had expected! They were very professional, quick to answer all my questions/emails, and very easy to work with. They took all my thoughts into consideration and had lots of suggestions that I didn't think of. I definitely recommend GLO for you weddings and events needs! Thanks GLO!

Amy · Married on 12/06/2014

We had a magical rooftop wedding on Dec 6, 2014. From the planning stages, Annie and Katherine ensure us that it will be amazing and they kept their promise. They were there to answer all our questions and even help us with catering vendors. First words out of guest was "Awe and Wow" everything was worth it.

diana · Married on 10/11/2014

Katherine delivered 100%... Help a lot with the timeline on key.... If it wasn't for her I would of not been able to do everything on my timeline that was listed... I would reccommend this service to another person or friend of mine that is getting married... I wish I would of use this company also, because my decor person did not delivered 100%...

Lyly · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding could not have gone the way it did without the GLO girls! Annie & Katherine are wonderful wedding planners whichever package you choose from them! The planning process with with went very smooth, we met a few times, and planned a lot over the phone and text. They know how to wedding plan very well! They were always timely, and one thing I appreciated was that they called each person in my wedding party to make sure they were up and ready for the big day! They made our day very stress free and very fun for both us and them! They have great ideas if you need rentals too, they provide it all! Check out their website, you will be happy using them! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Michael · Married on 06/07/2014

GLO team did an amazing job on my daughter's birthday party with decorations and sweet table! Their so sweet, super easy to work with and professional.. Did everything I asked. I would so recommend them for any type of event. Thanks GLO team for everything!

• U

Uyen · Married on 05/03/2014

The GLO girls were extremely sweet and helpful. They were always willing to help out with anything. They definitely made my big day a smooth one!!

• X

xuan · Married on 03/08/2014

I would highly recommend the GLO team for your events!!! They made sure everything went according to plan and made my day stress free so my husband and I could enjoy our day! During the planning process, they got everything covered and even had great ideas that I haven't even thought of before. They do everything from decorating, decor rentals, drapery, & more (Much better than Lumiere Lighting)!! The reception was beautiful and everyone till this day always said how much fun they had! Love the GLO team!

Susan · Married on 11/23/2013

We've contacted GLO for our draping and lighting for the reception venue. Their work was AMAZING! They transformed our venue to something we didn't think our venue could turn into. It really set the scene. Not only that their work was great, but their work ethics was AWESOME! You could not find anyone that is so professional and creative at what they do. They will make your dream wedding come true! Thanks GLO team for all of your hard work!

Sent on 01/22/2014

GLO's reply:

Susan~ We enjoyed working with you on your wedding! We had so much fun at the reception and want to thank you again for selecting us for your lighting and draping needs. Thank you for letting GLO Events & Decor be apart of your special day!
  • User4219038 · 2+ years ago

The GLO team was very professional. Everything we asked of them was done in a timely manner and they even went out of their way to accommodate our every need. On the wedding day GLO was constantly making sure everything was going according to schedule and keeping everything running as smooth as possible. Thanks to the GLO team our wedding turned out exactly how we had envisioned it.

Without GLO... We would've lost our minds! They exceeded our expectations and handled everything with care . All we did was show up in awe. We highly recommend these girls to make your wedding day a memorable one. <3 Jy & Jeny

Sent on 12/24/2013

GLO's reply:

Jy & Jeny~ It was so exciting to be part of your special day full of events! We thank you guys for hiring us to coordinate and decorate your wedding, we had a blast! You both looked amazing and the love you share GLO's!

Ted · Married on 09/21/2013

We used GLO to coordinate our wedding ceremonies and reception. They made our special day even more special than we can imagine. The way they took total control from beginning to end was done with such professionalism. They made sure that all our wants and needs were met and then some .. from floral arrangements .. dealing with vendors .. all the decorations .. and having the whole day go as planned and as smoothly as possible. Weddings are usually stressful but with GLO taking care of everything ... we were able to relax and enjoy the whole event .. and more importantly ... all our guests left happy .. and couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. Annie and Katherine ... the whole team of GLO .. from the bottom of our hearts .. we thank you for going so far above and beyond to make us happy and giving us such beautiful memories. We highly recommend using GLO.

Sent on 10/16/2013

GLO's reply:

Ted~ Thank you so much for using our services and allowing us to be part of your wedding day! Your kind words are much appreciated! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!!

jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

i've used GLO to set up my sweets table - wouldn't think twice of trying to do it all by myself ever again when there's the GLO team to take the load of stress off my shoulders! they definitely took control and went above & beyond! kudos amazing job!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

GLO's reply:

Jenny~ Thanks for letting GLO be part of your special day! We appreciate you and your kind words!

Steph · Married on 04/13/2013

Glo coordinated my wedding reception as well as ceremony. They came in and totally took charge! The way they handled all our vendors, bridal party, everything, was done with such professionalism. They even stepped in for help with hair at the last minute. I was soo pleased with all they did for our special day!! I highly recommend GLO to everyone.
    Stephany Nguyen
    Denver, Colorado

Sent on 06/20/2013

GLO's reply:

Thank you Stephany! It was truly our pleasure~ you looked absolutely gorgeous! From the ceremony to the reception, your outgoing personality and carefree spirit made our jobs that much easier! Best wishes to you and your Hubbs on your "diamond" bright future together! Loved that you walked down the isle to "Shine bright like a diamond" by the way!

Tammie · Married on 01/05/2013

Had my hair done by GLO for my wedding this past January. Very creative and knew exactly what I wanted. Love how it turned out in all ways!

Sent on 06/20/2013

GLO's reply:

Thank you Tammie~ we loved being part of your wedding! You looked stunning and congrats again!