GLO GRL Makeup CO. Reviews

GLO GRL Makeup CO. View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Juliana N. Married on 03/15/2022

Great overall experience!

I reached out to several beauty companies for my wedding, and I'm so happy I went with GloGrl. Cris responded promptly and professionally and offers reasonable prices. It was worth every penny! I had to change some things around last minute and I'm so grateful for her accommodating us and making sure I had nothing to worry about as far as hair and makeup. She took her time to make sure we were all happy with our finished looks. Thank you GloGrl for taking some of the stress away from my big day! I would highly recommend this company to any bride or anyone needing to look your best for an occasion.
    Lana Married on 11/06/2021

Obsessed!!!

Cristina made me feel absolutely beautiful! She was very professional and made sure that my makeup was exactly the way I wanted it. She has amazing energy and her talent is undeniable! I couldn’t have chosen a better makeup artist for my big day!
    Kiara Married on 11/05/2021

Cris is Absolutely Amazing!!! I was beyond satisfied!

Cris was absolutely amazing, her energy was phenomenal!! She made me look and feel absolutely stunning. I will definitely be booking her for my events here on out. Cris continue to be beautiful and inspire the world, Thank you.
    Stacey R. Married on 10/01/2021

Brides dream!

The GLO GRL team was sooo amazing! From working in a timely manner, to make us all feel amazing! Such a magical experience. Thank you Cris and the GLO GRL team.

GLO GRL Makeup CO.'s reply:

It was such a pleasure glamming you and your special gals on your WEDDING DAY!! I wish you a marriage full of patience, joy, peace, and adventure.
    Jesica O. Married on 09/05/2021

The best and easiest choice on my day

This team is absolutely amazing and everything I could ever ask for on such an important day. It took me months to find the right team and I knew after meeting Cris, that this was who I wanted for my wedding day. It's so great to have a team that you can trust to do an amazing job on the day of your wedding. I had a million things going on and my hair and makeup was something I did NOT have to worry about. I felt so confident, beautiful, and I wish I could feel that way everyday. They became family after that day and I'll forever recommend their professional team to any bride. If you want a team that listens, understands the assignment, and go above and beyond, hire Cris and her team for your wedding.
    Claribel C. Married on 11/17/2019

best makeup experience

Cris was early, listened, relaxed me with letting me know she understood the look I had in mind. I am older and was worried about the 'too much makeup' look, and by the time she was done I looked Gorgeous and felt like a Queen! I can't express how overwhelmed I was feeling but it all melted away! Thank you for your positive vibe and your amazing talent! You have a client for life!!