GLO by Dee Marie Beauty Co Reviews

View more information

• Leanna
    Leanna Married on 09/13/2019

Hair Goals!

D'Ona is my hero! As I searched and searched early on for a hair stylist for my wedding day, I was also in need of a haircut. I thought what better way to meet a potential lady to style my wedding day hair than go get my hair cut by her first. After our first appointment, I knew I found my new regular hair stylist and my future wedding hair (and make-up) stylist! As D'Ona knows, I'm not really up to par with what is fashionable and what looks good, so I asked her opinion a lot. I wanted simple, clean, elegant and put together and she gave me exactly that on all things beauty! For someone who doesn't typically wear makeup, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day which is every brides' dream. Her product is top of the line and lasts all night, but easy to come off before bed. My thanks are beyond words to D'Ona and Dee Marie Beauty Co.!
    Judy M. Married on 02/03/2019

She's simply wonderful

D'Ona came to our hotel on the wedding day morning and did 6 ladies' hair - 1 bride, 2 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and 1 aunt. I was amazed that she did such a lovely job for all of us and on schedule too. We all looked fabulous! She is professional, kind and calm...just what you need on wedding prep morning.
    Megan N. Married on 01/09/2019

Impeccable!

I have been a client of D’Ona‘s for the last 12 years. I have utilized D’Ona‘s expertise for all my beauty needs, from amazing hair styling to make up and skin care. I have seen her work first hand for wedding parties and it is always impeccable. I highly recommend D’Ona for all your wedding beauty needs.
    Carrie S. Married on 01/05/2019

Delightful

D'Onna is a master of all things beauty. She has a great way of making your feel comfortable and does a delightful job on your hair really anything she touches. You always feel so much better when you leave her. Highly recommend her and all her services.
    Rob Married on 11/30/2018

Dee Marie Beauty Co gave me exactly what I wanted, except better than I imagined!!

I could not have asked for a better experience! Her knowledge, professionalism, expertise and skill all exceeded my expectations!
  • Nica
    Nica Married on 07/07/2018

Creative and Flexible Stylist!

D'Ona is an excellent stylist! She was very friendly and great to work with. I brought in pictures of what I was imagining and she was able to recreate them in a lovely way. Also, she is a wonderful make-up artist and was able to create the light, natural look that I was hoping for. She also did a great job making similar yet different hair-styles for my bridal party. She went the extra mile and came with us to the venue after getting ready at home to help put flowers in my hair. She really cares about her clients and it shows! I would highly recommend D'Ona to any bride-to-be!
  • Mary
    Mary J. Married on 07/09/2017

Themed wedding

D'ona came to me at my venue and did the hair for all my bridesmaids within just a couple hours.
    D'arla M. Married on 01/02/2017

Excellent service

D'Ona is thorough. She makes sure you look and feel beautiful before you leave.
    Sarah C. Married on 10/09/2015

Love D’ona

As a wedding venue owner I see a lot of wedding professionals and like to recommend the best of the best to my brides. D’ona At Dee Marie is fantastic. She does it all, hair, makeup and even spray tanning. I would highly recommend her!
    Natalie F. Married on 09/05/2015

Gorgeous hair and makeup, I could not be happier!

I definitely recommend Dee Marie Beauty Company. D’ona did my wedding hair and makeup and I could not have been happier. Not only were they gorgeous, they were exactly what we had perfected at the trial, and they stayed in place! No makeup touches needed, no hair out of place. And D’ona is lovely! So much fun to work with her, definitely have her for you wedding, best decision you will make, (apart from your groom hopefully 😁)