Glo Beauty Bar Reviews

Glo Beauty Bar 2
Glo Beauty Bar 3
Glo Beauty Bar 4

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

I’ve had my makeup and hair done for both my engagement shoot and bridal shower. The artists are amazingly talented and so sweet! Kat keeps my frizz prone hair under control through heat, humidity, and rain and looking insanely gorgeous! Caity is spot on when it comes to makeup! She always nails the look!! I highly recommend using Glo for any hair/makeup needs!

Glo Beauty Bar 5
    Glo Beauty Bar 6
    Glo Beauty Bar 7
    Glo Beauty Bar 8
  • NikNak

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend the Ladies of Glo!

The ladies of Glo are the best to work with!

From the moment I met Caity, I felt extremely at ease, and I knew I was going to be taken care of. Caity did my make-up for my engagement shoot, my bridal shower, and I was so excited to work with her on my wedding day. She carefully listened to all of my concerns and offered helpful advice and solutions. I felt so beautiful and it was in no small part because of her amazing talent.

Catherine worked with the mom's and bridesmaids - they all couldn't stop talking about just how nice she was, and how happy they were with the way their hair turned out.

Kristina, I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to her! She did my hair for my Bridal Shower and understood exactly what it was I wanted for my wedding day. She even went out of her way to be available, on her cousins wedding day no less! I felt very at ease with her looking out for me!

Last, Heather was such a dream to work with - she was upfront and honest about everything Glo could do and helped keep me calm during a few stressful moments.

I am so glad I decided to use their services and would highly recommend them to anyone for their engagement shoot, shower, wedding day, etc.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this AMAZING review! We appreciate your kind words and are so happy you loved the way you looked each time you used our services - that is what we strive for!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

First off let me just say how wonderful this salon is! I was recommended by a friend to try Cat for my bridal trial and absolutely feel in love with my trail! After talking to her and seeing how much she truly cares about her clients and wanting nothing but the best for them I decided to change over to Glo completely.

I am a natural dark brunette but have been blonde for many years and have always had trouble getting the exact color I wanted! Cat has not only blessed my hair with color but has helped my hair become healthy again!!

Cat and Kristina were the stylists I used for my bridal party. They both came onsite to our hotel and did an amazing job! My theme was anything with a braid and they both killed it!

Not only do I recommend this salon for your bridal needs but for everything else! This is your go to place for great work!

Thank you again ladies you made my special day even better!

- Amanda

Sent on 07/24/2018

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We were honored to have been a part of your big day and picked to now be your go-to salon! We hope you had the most amazing day! <3

Josephine · Married on 06/02/2018

Glo Beauty Bar was a pleasure to work with for my wedding day! I had a blowout and makeup done for my engagement shoot and knew I had to book them for my wedding. In addition to myself, they did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids (7) and both MOH and MOG. Everyone had a unique look and the stylists really listened to what each woman was looking for. I had my hair done by Catherine and makeup by Caity. Both are extremely talented and were easy to work with during trials and day of. Heather was my point of contact throughout the planning process and she is a pro! All of the Glo girls were highly professional and very responsive whenever I had any questions.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this great review! So happy you loved everything! We were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2018

A friend of mine referred me to Glo for my wedding makeup and hair. From when I first met with them they were professional, organized, and seemed to know what they were doing not only with hair and makeup but specifically for Brides and Bridal parties. I was so happy with my trial that I used them for my bridal shower hair and makeup as well. For the day of the wedding, I had Cat for hair & Daniella for makeup, they also had 2 other girls with them to assist getting my bridesmaids and mom beautiful. They were on time and ready to go, my bridesmaids were ready to go way before they needed to be ready which helped take the anxiety of the day of timeline. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We were so honored to be part of your big day and are so happy you loved the way you looked and felt! <3

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2017

Glo made myself, my mom, and my large bridal party feel awesome! Hair and makeup lasted all night long! I was confident with the hairstyle I chose even before my big day because of my trials with Catherine!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review Tiffany! So glad you were happy and we were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Glo did my hair and makeup for the wedding. I had Daniella, Christina and Nadia and they did a phenomenal job! I loved how my hair and makeup came out!

Claudia · Married on 08/12/2017

Cat was great and everyone looked fantastic!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Thank you so much for the review!! Hope your day was amazing! <3

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2016

Hiring the Glo team to do hair and make up for me, my mom and my bridesmaids was one of the easiest wedding decisions I made. Heather was incredibly helpful planning the schedule and timing - they are truly pros. Heather, Catherine and Melissa were wonderful to join us in the bridal suite and truly helped everything run so smoothly. Their expertise was evident. Their top concern was their customers and being the bride, they did everything to help me find the look I wanted and help me feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day. I was so comfortable and have them to thank (times a million) for that! Everyone looked so so beautiful (#eyelashes!)

Sent on 11/25/2016

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! We were honored to have been part of your special day!

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

My wedding was in September and Heather and the girls from Glo were helpful from the very beginning of the process. I had had my hair and makeup done by them at my friends wedding a couple years prior and remembered all of the girls being extremely happy with how they looked so when it was my turn to find a salon, I immediately thought of Glo. Heather worked with my budget, flexible with my schedule and was very accommodating the day of. Kristina did my hair which came out amazing and stayed secure all day, she now does my hair cuts on a regular basis. On a day that is full of anticipation, excitement and plenty of nerves, these ladies came in and did an amazing job while keeping me at peace and calm throughout. I couldn't say anything but the best about these ladies because they have never disappointed me. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review!! We appreciate it so much and are so happy you have chosen to stay with us after your wedding!

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2016

The team at Glo did an amazing job for my wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers all came out exactly what we imagined. Catherine, Daniella, and Jeanette were all attentive to our needs, professional, but still fun. It was a pleasure working with everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! We were so honored to have been part of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2016

Salon Glo did a great job with hair and makeup on my wedding day! The girls and I got ready at the salon and they started working on us right away! The stylists did a great job of creating all the styles the girls wanted! Our hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the whole night. I love salon glo and have gone back for other services since :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful of you! We were so honored to have been part of your big day!

Jillian · Married on 04/16/2016

If I could give Glo ten stars, I would! My bridesmaids and I all loved the hair and makeup as well as the atmosphere. Our makeup looked natural and our hair looked beautiful and stayed beautiful all night long. Each one of us asked for different hair styles (up/down/long/short) and we all looked amazing. Thank you, Heather and team!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank YOU for choosing Glo! We were so honored to be part of your big day - and hope to see you again in the future! <3

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2015

Heather is amazing. She did my make up for my sisters wedding 3 years ago and I knew when I was planning my wedding that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Not only is she extremely talented, but very nice too! She knew exactly what kind of look I was going for and made sure I was happy with it. She also did make up on my bridal party and my Mom and they all loved their make up. I would highly recommend her to any future brides or anyone looking for a makeup artist. You will be glad you used her or went to her salon!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you! It was a great time and we were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Kristin · Married on 09/12/2015

I used Glo Beauty Bar for my own wedding day hair and makeup, and for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband's mom and step-mom on 9/12/15, and I could not be happier with the service, quality, and professionalism!

Catherine and Victoria arrived a little earlier than scheduled, which was great, because that way, my bridesmaids were able to really tell them how they wanted their hair to look, and also get suggestions on what Catherine thought would look best on them and their types of hair. Each girl's hair came out better than the last, and it was exactly what they asked for!

As for my bridal updo, Catherine couldn't have done a better job! I went for a trial in July where we came to a decision about how it would look the day of the wedding, and when she went to do it for the actual wedding day, it turned out even better than the trial! I danced all night and not one hair fell out of place! She was also really great in helping me find extensions that would perfectly match my natural hair color so they would blend right into the updo.

Heather and Daniella did an absolutely amazing job with everyone's makeup as well! I told Heather I didn't want to look too made up (I normally don't wear a lot of makeup) or have it look too dark and dramatic, so she made sure I looked natural, but very polished. I will be sure to use her for any formal event I go to from now on!

One of my bridesmaids thought Glo did such a great job that she booked them on the spot for herself and her bridal party for her New Years Eve wedding!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Heather, Catherine, Victoria, and Daniella, for creating wedding day looks that we will remember forever!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Kristin! It was so fun being with you and your friends and family while you were getting ready and we were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Kristina at Glo was a joy to work with! I went to Glo for my trial in May (my wedding was July 24th). Everyone was so nice and helpful. I brought a few pictures of some hair styles that I liked and Kristina came up with something even more beautiful. After the trial, I had some concerns because I wanted to buy a hair clip and I wanted the hair around my face to be a bit tighter, rather than the lose curls. It was easy to get someone on the phone at the salon to go over any questions I had. Kristina was on time the day of the wedding and knew exactly what I meant in regards to changing the hair style a bit. It was perfect! My hair looked great and it didn't fall out at all - and i danced ALL NIGHT!! :)

Sent on 07/27/2015

Thank you! We were honored to be part of your big day! <3

This review is on Jeanette's makeup and she is awesome!! My makeup was sooooo fabulous. I went for a trial and explained the bridal look i wanted - that dewy glowy look with focus on the eyes (winged eyeliner, false lashes, natural eyeshadow tones) - and I seriously couldn't be happier. She totally knows her stuff, and it was a lot of fun to talk about the makeup products with her and get her expert tips and advice. I was able to arrange for her to meet me at my venue on the day of, and it was super fun to start my day with her. We had great convo (as we did during my trial), and not only did she make me look gorge, but I also walked away with super awesome makeup tips for my every day look as well. Thank you Jeanette!!! :)

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jeannine · Married on 04/18/2015

I used Glo Beauty Bar for my wedding day makeup for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom. They were prompt and kept to the schedule and did such an amazing job! Everyone loved their makeup!!! Heather was especially patient with me..I went for 3 trials before choosing a look for the wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better team. They made us look beautiful and were so fun to hang out with all day. I would recommend them for makeup in a heartbeat! I think one of my bridesmaids even took down their contact information to use at her wedding in October.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Jeannine! It was so fun being with you and your friends and family while you were getting ready and we were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Had a wonderful experience with Heather and Catherine on my wedding day! They were good listeners at the trial and did beautiful hair and makeup for everyone! We all felt gorgeous on my wedding day!
    I felt like hair and makeup stayed put, considering it was July 4, that's a big deal!
    I actually have switched to Glo as my hair salon now, too! Love them, thank you!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Thank you! We were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Glo Beauty Bar was recommended to me by my hair stylist (she is a friend of Heather's, the owner) and I could NOT be happier to have chosen them! I went for a trial a few months before my wedding and their shop is adorable and Jeanette made me feel so comfortable. Then on my wedding day, she came early and prepared and did makeup for my sister and I. We looked like total KNOCKOUTS and she did an absolutely amazing job. Our makeup lasted through lots of tears and dancing and we got so many compliments. I cannot wait to go back to them for makeup lessons after wedding craziness dies down -- they were that good. THANK YOU Heather and Jeanette!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Glo Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Arielle! We love Jeanette too! ;) We were honored to be part of your big day! <3

Meagan · Married on 10/17/2014

Kristina did my hair and my new step-daughter's hair for my wedding. She did an AMAZING job! I had pretty specific requests, and seeing how my (then) fiance is a hairstylist, had extra high expectations. She listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Even in the trial, she only had to do it once and had very minor tweaks for the wedding day (meaning, I just wanted my part to be moved just a bit more to the side). On my wedding day, my hair was PERFECT! I absolutely loved it - exactly what I wanted, but looked even better. My husband was thrilled with it too!! Can't speak more highly of Kristina - great stylist and fun to work with :)

Sent on 11/07/2014

Thank you Meagan! Kristina was honored to be part of your big day! <3

My experience at Glo Beauty Bar was really amazing. Heather was extremely responsive and always available for a quick call. They were flexible when it came to the number of hair dressers/makeup artists assisting us. My hair/makeup trial was with the artist who would be working with me the day of. The girls were so friendly and professional. They made me feel so comfortable and were happy to try different looks. I ended up changing my ideas for hair/makeup by the day of and they were very flexible to the changes. My group had the entire store to ourselves and we were able to set up a table with some breakfast and champagne. It was a great experience!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Nicole · event on: 09/22/2013

I've gotten my make-up done by Heather (owner of Glo). Heather is super friendly, and the environment of her salon is truly welcoming. She did OUTSTANDING make-up on me for my engagement party- and other occasions as well. I highly recommend Glo Beauty Bar to any one, (even Halloween make-up for my fiance was on point- everyone raved about his "devilish make-up" all night long!) for [they] deliver Grade A work!!!!

Rosa · Married on 08/03/2014

Thank you Kristina for beautiful wedding hair. Kristina did an amazing job and flawlessly did my hair, and 3 others on a strict schedule.
    I was very pleased how professional and awesome Kristina was!

Sent on 08/25/2014