Glitz & Glam Creative Reviews

37 Reviews for Glitz & Glam Creative

• Dawn

Dawn S. 路 Married on 04/24/2021

Fantastic!

I had an amazing experience. Sarah was awesome. She made my sister and i look beautiful but still natural. I wanted more of a pinup look for my wedding, and she delivered! We had a lot of laughs, and afterwards I got to marry my best friend. Highly recommend. 馃槉馃挋

Sent on 05/09/2021

Sarah S. 路 Married on 04/17/2021

Simply Amazing!

Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing. I did a trial hair and makeup, wedding day hair and makeup and a boudoir shoot and had a great experience with all of it! I cannot thank Glitz & Glam enough for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day beautiful girl! So happy for you guys! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
  • Danielle

Danielle C. 路 Married on 04/01/2021

100/10 experience

Sarah was AMAZING! She did exactly what I wanted and exceeded expectations. She arrived on time, was easy to talk to, and left me with additional supplies that I might need (lip gloss, lipstick, lash glue, etc). 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful! It was so fun working with you and so happy you chose me for your bridal services! All my love 馃
  • Lexi

Lexi R. 路 Married on 03/06/2021

Best decision

I needed a makeup and hair artist fast. Thankfully Sarah and Brittany were available due to a covid cancellation for my wedding. My bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law and myself all got the airbrush makeup. It felt like I had no makeup on my face! Everyone鈥檚 makeup and hair turned out perfectly and exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 03/18/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Ahhhh! We are SO glad things worked out the way we did and that we were able to be part of your day!:) you made the most STUNNING bride!! So so happy for you love!

Danielle 路 Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing!

Recommend 100%. Not only did you make me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, all 9 of my bridesmaids looked flawless as well! You are so professional and made all of us feel comfortable. My friends are still raving about our makeup 鈾ワ笍

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Mikayla

Mikayla D. 路 Married on 01/24/2021

10/10 Experience!

Sarah Ann with Glitz & Glam Creative made my boudoir experience a 10/10. I was so nervous going into our session but her calm and professional energy really helped me out. The boudoir session comes with hair and makeup done by her and I felt sooo glamorous and loved the airbrush! Her studio is absolutely gorgeous with an old victorian theme that makes photos turn out so stunning. The vibe here was everything I was going for. Sarah Ann is the whole package. She runs the Glitz & Glam Creative business, does hair and makeup, helps pick out outfits, helps you pose, and she takes the best photos! She was even super helpful on the logistic side of things - need to rescheduled? No problem! Want your boudoir book sent to a different address? No problem! Thank you Sarah Ann for living up to my expectations and then some. I will continue recommending your services to my friends.

Sent on 02/09/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Ahhhhh! Absolutely loved meeting and working with you beautiful!! I鈥檓 so happy for you and your new hubby and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness 馃馃
  • Andrew

Andrew W. 路 Married on 01/16/2021

Perfect Hair and Makeup

I cannot recommend Glitz & Glam enough. From doing my wedding trial at their studio, to the actual wedding when I had a few small things I wanted to change - they did it all. Sarah and her team are professional, sweet, caring, and knowledgeable. She made it so we all looked good for many, many hours. Glitz & Glam even offers a flower girl package and my cousin was so thrilled to have her hair done with us. Highly recommend for a natural glam look.
    -Amanda

Sent on 02/04/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure being part of your special day! We had so much fun with you and your beautiful bridesmaids! Wishing you all the love and happiness that life has to offer!
  • Tara

Tara B. 路 Married on 01/02/2021

Felt Glamorous

Sarah was incredible from the first email. She always responded and was easy to work with. She was so flexible when it came to us changing our plans from the big wedding to a small wedding. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session, bridal trials for my mom and me, and our wedding. She made us all feel beautiful and the makeup and hair lasted all day! We will be using her again for our anniversary 鈥渨edding鈥 next year!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day, it was genuinely such an honor! I feel so lucky to have met you and be part of your love story 馃馃馃All my love beautiful!

Rachel F. 路 Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing and stress-free!

Glitz and Glam made my hair and make-up completely stress-free!! I absolutely loved my experience and have already booked them for another occasion! I had a very early ceremony and the artists were right on time and made sure we were ready in plenty of time. We had a blast getting ready as they have such sweet and fun personalities. We laughed and chatted and listened to music and I was completely at-ease during what could have been a stressful process. Not only was it fun, but they did a fantastic job! I'm not a big make-up person and they really did a great job capturing the look I was going for and kept it very natural. They also listened to exactly what I wanted for my hair and worked with my flower girls, MIL, and bridesmaids to make everyone's hair vision come true. I had some picky members of my wedding party and they were totally patient and catered to everyone's different personalities.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Oh my gosh it was an absolute honor for us to have been part of your special day! We absolutely loved meeting you and your amazing family and friends! We had the best time 馃馃congrats to you and your beautiful little family! Excited to see you again soon!
  • Candace

Candace H. 路 Married on 12/13/2020

FabUlous!!

Sarah who is the owner and founder of Glitz & Glam Creative was amazing! Her team arrived 15 minutes early to our wedding venue. They setup in no time and tagged team our bridal party. They did 6 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the groom, 1 close friend, 1 flower girl, and 1 bride! She is so flexible because a couple days before my wedding I added my good friend Cary to my list for hair and makeup because she is the one who designed and hand sewn my wedding dress and I wanted her to not have to worry about her hair and makeup. It was no problem for Sarah she added her to my list! Their makeup and hair last all night! Everyone felt so beautiful and looked beautiful! From bridesmaids first look to my husbands first look; I felt like Cinderella! Sarah also gave me (the bride) a little gift on my wedding day, which was the sweetest thing! Sarah didn鈥檛 have to do that, but she did because she loves her clients! You won鈥檛 find a more professional and wonderful makeup and hair artist . Plus Glitz & Glam does Boudoir photos and ooo did my husband love this little black book out our wedding day! (Check out his reaction below) haha !! Yesssss !! Winning!! Look no further ! Book HER!!

I trusted her with my Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Hair and Makeup!! I posted those pictures too!

I can鈥檛 post my boudoir pictures but you can see his reaction. LOL

Sent on 01/14/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶 we absolutely loved being part of all of these special events! You are such a gem of a human and I鈥檓 so happy we met! So so happy for you and Israel and wish you a lifetime of allllll the love and happiness!!
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 12/11/2020

Seriously the best!!

Sarah is amazing! She did hair and make up for myself and a few bridesmaids and got exactly what everyone was asking for. She was fun to have there while we were getting ready and i can鈥檛 recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful! So happy I got to be part of your day! You looked absolutely stunning 馃槏 So happy for you and Nolan and wish you the absolute best life has to offer! All my love 鉂わ笍
  • Lindsay

Lindsay A. 路 Married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful!

Glitz & Glam Creative was amazing during the entire process, especially as I was planning my wedding thousands of miles away. Sarah reassured me of my vision without doing a trial 鈥 consulting me via phone and email, with speedy responses, and reviewing my Pinterest board. Even when there was an emergency the day before my event and Sarah was unable to make it, she contacted me with a backup in place and reassured me of their abilities.

Angela arrived early the day of and setup quickly to start hair and makeup on my mom and I. She was professional and friendly and nailed the vision I had!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

So glad we were able to be part of your day! You looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! So happy for you and your new husband and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Karly 路 Married on 12/05/2020

Wedding Makeup was fantastic!

The owner Sarah did mine and my bridesmaids, and mother and mother-in-laws make up and it was absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Loved being part of your day beautiful!! So so happy for you 鉂わ笍 Your wedding was so gorgeous and you made the most stunning bride! All our love!

Chelsey H. 路 Married on 12/04/2020

Loved everything!

Everyone LOVED my hair and makeup at my wedding. My hair stayed up for over 8+ hours and my after crying several times my makeup didn鈥檛 even come off! Would highly recommend! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

You looked absolutely STUNNING!!! I feel so so lucky to have been part of your special day!! Wishing you and your new husband a lifetime of love and happiness 鉂わ笍
  • Ina

Ina R. 路 Married on 12/03/2020

The best experience I've ever had with a Makeup artist and hair stylist

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Sarah. She was beyond professional, personable and executed exactly what I wanted. I was having a really hard time planning my wedding because of the time crunch I was in, due to work and covid (I had to change my wedding twice) Sarah worked with me and my limited time she went out of her way to accommodate and I couldn't thank her enough for that. Plus she's great at what she does, really made me feel like a queen for my wedding. There is literally no where else I would look if you're needing this service.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Omggggg馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶it was BEYOND a pleasure to be part of your special day! I鈥檓 so so soooooo happy for you and Josh and know you two will have the happiest life full of the lost love! Love you beautiful girl!

Mary B. 路 Married on 11/14/2020

Incredible experience

Sarah was literally an angel this entire process. During my trial run, I had her redo my hair a few times and she never once complained and just wanted everything perfect. She came to us day of wedding and made it so relaxing just to lounge around and get hair and makeup done. I know all of my bridesmaids felt they looked like barbies at the end of it and that made it all worth it. Would 10/10 recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Oh my gosh it was my pleasure! Absolutely loved being part of your day, you made the most gorgeous bride 馃挄

Cassie H. 路 Married on 11/08/2020

Wedding Day

Sarah was absolutely amazing. Not only was she amazing with her work, but she is just an all around great person. After a horrible first bridal trial with a different company, I was weary to try again, but Sarah put all doubts to rest and had myself and all 4 of my bridesmaids looking stunning. I would book them over and over again. Highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day! I had so much fun with you and your sweet bridesmaids! So so happy for you beautiful and wish you all the love 鉂わ笍

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Awesome day!

Great experience with Sarah and her team! They were so sweet and helped me look and FEEL beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Taylor C. 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Wonderful experience

Sarah Ann did an incredible job!! She did all 6 of my bridesmaids hair and makeup by herself and then finished with me and i couldn鈥檛 have been happier 馃槉

Sent on 11/09/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! You were the most stunning bride!! Congratulations beautiful 鉂わ笍
  • Eman

Eman H. 路 Married on 10/31/2020

10/10 wedding hair and makeup

Sarah and her team were absolutely incredible at my wedding. She went above and beyond to make me look and feel beautiful, listened to exactly what I wanted, and was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend Glitz & Glam to anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day! We are sooooooooo happy for you and Ryan and wish you nothing but happiness and love 馃挄

Genesis 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Great Service

I am so glad I chose Sarah for my bridal hair and makeup on my big day! She was so accommodating to all the wedding changes we had to make due to COVID! My makeup stayed looking great all night, even through all my happy tears! Couldn't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Ahhhh! It was my pleasure being part of your special day beautiful girl! So so happy for you guys and your little family! All my love and wishes for the happiest life!

Bethany D. 路 Married on 10/16/2020

Glitz Glam Gals are 10/10!

I would highly recommend Glitz Glam Creative!

Through the process of planning, trials, postponing due to the pandemic, and finally reaching my wedding day, Sarah and her team were there for me every step of the way!

I felt so welcomed by Sarah at the trial and knew she was the right HMU artist for me. She continued to prove it by making me as the bride feel care free the day of by coming to my AirBnB, bringing the perfect hair and makeup chairs for myself and my bridesmaids, having everyone ready to go early for pictures, even giving me the same color lipstick to keep with me during the day for touchups, and helping me, my Mom, MIL, and bridesmaids feel beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better team to help me feel like the most gorgeous bride and making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

We absolutely LOVED being part of your day beautiful girl! Thank you so much for trusting us with your bridal hair & makeup needs! We wish you and your new husband a lifetime of all the love and happiness!! Xoxo

Angelina S. 路 Married on 09/06/2020

Attentive and so much fun!

Sara and her team were so much fun to work with! I changed details of who I needed makeup for so many times and they were always accommodating. She listened to my wants and the whole team pulled together exactly what I was looking for! We had so much fun getting ready and part of that was because they made it seem like we had all been friends for so long! I would recommend Glitz and Glam any day!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

We enjoyed being part of your day so much!!! Thank you for entrusting us with your hair & makeup services on your big day! Congratulations to you and your new husband and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Karina

Karina B. 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Such amazing work!

Sara and her assistant did such a wonderful job glamming my whole bridal party! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! She uses the best products, and keeps up with current styles. I highly recommend Sara for ANY beauty services you need!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved being part of your big day!!! You made such a beautiful bride!

Natalie 路 Married on 06/14/2020

Hair and makeup

They were AMAZING!! I had to change and several times and she was super flexible. My hair and makeup came out better than I ever could have imagined!!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Glitz & Glam Creative's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful, we feel so blessed to have been part of your special day!! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 We wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness!