40 Reviews for Glitz Girls Hair and Makeup

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
40 Glitz Girls Hair and Makeup Reviews

Book these ladies! Shelby did a fantastic job getting my bridesmaids, MOH and mother ready for my big day. I usually wear a ton of makeup and was worried about not getting the right look for my wedding day, but Shelby listened and made me look better than I could imagine. She was prompt, fun and friendly. She helped all of us look beautiful and made the pampering process fun. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

With hair and make up, there were three major considerations for me. First, I wanted to have people who did great work at my location. Second, I wanted it to be people I actually wanted to spend time with on my wedding day. Finally, I needed it to be a good value for the services. I was able to find these things in the Glitz GIrls. Shelby and Monique were great. They were fun and calm, catered the services to what I wanted, and ON TIME. By on time, I don't just mean they arrived on time (actually early), but they actually kept their services on time. So often with weddings I've been involved in, the hair and make up takes so long that everything runs late. They ensured this didn't happen. Our make up was exactly what we wanted. I do wish they'd used "Model in a Bottle" or some other setting spray, so the vibrancy of our make up would have lasted a bit better. Also, I brought my own long wear lipstick and that was GREAT. I included one picture so you can see the back of our hair. Every bridesmaid got precisely what they asked for and what they showed in their inspiration photo. If I had to do it again, I would DEFINITELY hire them.

Profile Picture User7449971, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Wonderful to work with! My mother was super hesitant about getting her hair and makeup done for my wedding, but she really liked what Shelby did to her. Not only is Shelby a great makeup/ hair stylist t, she really does make everyone feel comfortable (huge plus!). I think she did a great job listening to what everyone wanted done to them! I would recommended Shelby to anyone who is looking for a professional to do their makeup.hair on their special day!

Profile Picture Carrie , 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

SHELBY, Thank you so much for making my ladies BEAUTIFUL on the day of my wedding! Everyone... bridesmaids, Mothers, Sisters, friends, were made to feel gorgeous and their make up stayed flawlessly till the very last dance! Your promptness with your arrival at our location the morning of the biggest day of my life was so helpful. The time table you created to make sure everyone was finished and feeling ready, not rushed, was priceless! Thanks again!

Profile Picture erika grace, 2/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Shelby did my hair and make up, plus hair and makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, as well as my mom, step-mom, and now-mother-in-law. I first did a consultation with Shelby in her home, where I first saw how fun and easy going Shelby is. On the day of, she came to our hotel, and quickly got all of us ready. I rarely wear makeup so I was pretty apprehensive but my hair and makeup turned out really nice and natural looking! Shelby even accommodated my mom who decided she wanted more curl AFTER Shelby was completely done. I feel that her services were an amazing deal for the really reasonable prices she charges. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

My photographer actually recommended AZ Glitz Girls for my wedding. I had Shelby for hair and makeup for myself and my MOH. She was great and even accommodated to doing my mom and stepmom's hair the week of the wedding. She's super funny and laid-back. Not being one to do my hair and make-up done on a daily basis I was concerned that it would appear too much. But Shelby did an amazing job and is super fast!! She coordinated us 4 girls and had us ready with perfect timing. I had a hair piece I was worried would fall out midway through the reception but she pinned that thing put!!

Profile Picture sierra, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Such fun and professional girls to have with you on your wedding day. We all loved how our makeup came out!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Got me ready 3 times. Each time I looked amazing! Arrived on time and were extremely professional. They were fun experiences and my hair and make-up were exactly what I wanted. I got many compliments. Simply the best!

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby is incredible!! Not only did she get my bridal look and the look of my bridesmaid spot on, she keeps the bridal day vibes so fun and relaxed!!

Profile Picture User6435623, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique were accommodating, lovely, and obviously talented. They both gave me great advice on achieving my desired look. On the big day, they executed perfection. We all looked fabulous. I just loved my experience with them! Not one complaint at all.

Profile Picture Stacey, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome girls - they did the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding in Phoenix, AZ...funny, easy to talk to, did an AMAZING job on everyone (even me! - told them I didn't want 60 year old grandma helmet hair, lol - just loved it)

Anyone in the Tucson/Phoenix area that's looking for hair/makeup for any occasion, look these 2 up - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup

YOU NEED TO HIRE THESE GIRLS! I first met them at my best friends wedding and they were so much fun! They made every single one of her bridesmaids look stunning with hair and makeup that stood up to a June wedding in Arizona. I booked them immediately for my own wedding in November. The consult was very low-key, but they listened to what I wanted, gave me a hairdo to look at then were able to make notes on what I did and didn't like about it. If you are high-maintenance and know exactly what you want, they can make it happen. If you are like me and have not a clue, they can guide you to a look that will make you feel stunning! You have to be prepared for fun conversation, jokes and laughter while you are getting ready. I had them do the hair and makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids and 2 moms. Everyone was pleased with the finished product, and they lasted all night! Thank you, Glitz Girls, for a fun and stress free morning and for making this no-fuss no-muss girl feel like a true beauty on her wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

These girls are fantastic! From the trial to the day of the wedding they were professional, flexible, fabulous, and fun! I had a large bridal party and family involved in my wedding. Several were planning to get both hair and make-up but there were a few undecided. The day of the wedding everyone decided to get both services. They accommodated the entire bridal party of 8 bridesmaids, bride, mother of the bride and two flower girls all in time for our scheduled pictures(which was a very tight schedule)! They did so with smiles. This was one of the first weddings that I have been in where everyone loved their hair and make-up and the pictures of all the girls were stunning thanks to Shelby and Monique! I highly recommend them to everyone if you are needing hair and make-up services - They are a priceless duo! :)

Profile Picture Tawnee, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Holy cow - do yourselves a favor and hire these ladies for your wedding day. Shelby and Monique made me and my girls look absolutely STUNNING for the big day. They kept us laughing and blended right in with my group of friends. We had so much fun hanging out with them, and all of my bridesmaids were commenting on how much fun they had thanks to these ladies. In fact, one of my bridesmaids decided to hire them for her wedding in the fall after her experience with them at my wedding.

They do BEAUTIFUL work, and not only are they super talented, but their prices were better than other makeup/hair artists I had contacted. These ladies are the absolute best of the best!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique are wonderful! Not only are their prices great the quality of their services is amazing! I had 11 bridesmaids who got up-dos and makeup done along with my mother in law and they worked quickly and efficiently. ( I was nervous that having so many would put us behind schedule but they were even done early, super impressive for such a large group!)

All of my bridesmaids looked stunning and their hair and makeup looked great all night even on a warm AZ day!

Would highly recommend them to any AZ bride!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique were great. They were patient with my crazy family and entertaining while doing our hair. They kept everything moving smoothly and got us all completed with time to spare. They were very affordable for my family and friends and came to our hotel location all the way out in Florence, AZ. I would highly recommend them! Everyone looked beautiful on the day of my wedding.

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby & Monique were awesome! I don't have a single complaint.
Their communication was timely before the wedding and the consultation was convenient.
They did hair & make-up for me & my 4 daughters (brides maids & flower girl). All of their work was tasteful and age appropriate. My wedding day was PERFECT and they had a hand in making sure it was.
I would highly recommend these ladies.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glitz Girls did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and make-up, as well as on my whole wedding party! They were fun and would highly recommend them to anyone needing hair and make-up services!

Profile Picture User3576061, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique were very open to each girl's preferences and changes at the last minute and were amazing with styles and color choices. They kept the pre wedding atmosphere light and fun with great attitudes and happy demeanors. Everyone was happy with the results!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with shelby and monique! They kept me and my girls entertained the whole time we were getting ready for the wedding. They always responded to me very quickly and I am so glad I chose them to do everyones hair and makeup. Definitely would reccommend them to anyone who needs their services ;) Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Krissy, 4/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give them 10 stars I would. They are absolutely amazing and besides marrying my husband of course, they were my favorite part of my wedding day! The girls were able to add my moms hair in last second and also did my little girls hair as I ran out of time to do it. My make up was so spot on and lasted all throughout the night. I wish I could get married again just so I could hire them!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love these girls. They did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Elisa, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique did a wonderful job on the hair and makeup for my wedding! They were able to reproduce any look or style from the pictures provided to them. They did makeup and hair for my large wedding party, and every girl looked flawless! We had a wonderful time with Shelby and Monique who were friendly and upbeat. They made me feel comfortable and special on my big day!! Would recommend Glitz Girls to ANYONE who wants to look fabulous on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby and Monique were fabulous! They made me, my bridesmaids and mother feel and look gorgeous for my wedding!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair and make up was amazing!!! My bridesmaids and flower girls were also amazing!!! They made it fun and helped make the day perfect!!! Highly recommend. :) thank you

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/22/13, 1 Review