Glitz Events Management Reviews

Glitz Events Management 6
Glitz Events Management 7
  • Shakeria

Shakeria Campbell-Cole 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service right throughout, she's always available when I needed her opinion.

The service is one in a million. Trust me, I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for making my special day memorable.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Glitz Events Management 8
  • Yvette

Yvette Reid 路 Married on 05/13/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

So blessed to find Shushana to organize our Beautiful Wedding in Kingston Jamaica.
    Destination wedding set up, ceremony and paperwork was exceptional. She took the stress and preparation burden away so we could enjoy Our Special Day together to the fullest. Shushana is a pleasure to work with and she takes amazing Wedding photo and video. I Highly Recommend Shushana.
    Romaine and Yvette Reid

Glitz Events Management 12
    Glitz Events Management 13

Shakera Blake 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Effortlessly beautiful

Sushana did wonders for my husband and I on very short notice. Venue was prepared to our liking. She has an eye for detail and I trust her expertise. If she could have created such timeless elegance in the decor in just about 2 hours! A big thank you! You made us so happy!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Glitz Events Management 14

C. H 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond (knew what I needed far from what I could see)

I was planning a surprise 75th birthday party celebration for my mom from overseas. All I was sure about was the venu and color theme. We had less than 6 mos to plan and I knew I wouldn鈥檛 have the chance to visit the Islands again before the event date. If I am ever so lucky as the day Shushana answered the phone, I will continue to live a peaceful life. The day went by seamlessly, all that stress and worry went out the door once I laid eyes on my vision coming to life. She was attentive and listen to every idea I could think of. Never dismissed how silly it may have been, but addressed it was true experience and possibilities. You won鈥檛 be disappointmented. The team is professional, calm, honest and caring. My mom love her party and we have memories to last a lifetime! 馃槉 As a bonus, we stayed right on budget and the cake was the gift that kept giving. Amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Glitz Events Management 15
  • Jodiann

Jodiann Burgess 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Very Supportive, Creative, Flexible and Innovative

Glitz was there from the day of the booking until now, which is 2 weeks after my wedding. She was very accommodating as she accompanied us to site visits. She was very instrumental in creating the perfect decor plan based on my likes and desires. She was at the venue from 7am for our 3pm wedding and she worked assiduously to ensure that everything was correctly done. She creatively improvised when things were lacking and she made sacrifices to ensure that we got what we wanted.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Glitz Events Management 16
    Glitz Events Management 17

Tamara Francis Palmer 路 Married on 12/26/2018

It was an overall good experience.

This company is very professional in the way they handle business. Their willingness to respond to our queries and their keen attention to detail was a welcoming experience. Thank you for making our wedding what it was!

• O

Oshauna Sappleton 路 Married on 12/23/2018

Our experience was fantastic, we have absolutely no complaints

Shushana went beyond the call of duty. No matter how many times we asked her to make a change or an addition, she simply said "ok..I'll try..and she got it done". We were 100% satisfied with her execution on our special day..from the food choices straight to the flowers and decor. We all know weddings require money but I'm positive she'll give u the best service on a budget. 2 thumbs up...N the two big toes too...
    Signed
    Completely satisfied bride and groom...and trust me we don't like sloppy work..If it isn't up to standard..we're not afraid to call a spade, a spade. Like hubby said..."The only thing we had a prob with was the roast beef"... and we all knew none was served....lol..Thank you shushana..Glitz events management..awesome job.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Trish 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Exceptional

It was a special day but G.E.M make it a extraordinary and a very beautiful day thanks so much

Kaye Scarlett-Harris 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Very professional and accommodating

This vendor is very professional, yet makes you feel comfortable when making a decision. The setting and decor were beautifully done. The service was very efficient. Overall it was wonderful experience. Thank you guys, well done.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Cyreta Laws 路 Married on 11/07/2018

Amazing, Shana is my angel. She made my wedding day awesome and out of this world. She loves what she does and does it with all her heart.

Shana created a magical day for my wedding by not only attending to my needs but also constantly texting me to see how we were doing. I call her my angel because how amazing and beautiful she is. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Moya Moffat 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

I really loved using this company to plan my wedding. My planner listened to me well and really tried her very best to please me (and I'm pretty hard to please). She has the best personality! I'll definitely recommend them to anyone seeking an event planner.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Nastassia Mckenzie 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Just awesome

I couldn't have done my wedding without you guys 馃槉

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Glitz Events Management 18

Sheryl Mckoy 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing Compassionate

My husband and I had the most breath taking experience at our wedding, Our wedding planner Susshana at Glitz went above and beyound in ensuring our day was a memorable one, She Done everything, from start to finish. Living in the Ny I taught it wouldn鈥檛 have plan the way I wanted, but my wedding planner Susshana prove me and my husband wrong, Thank you Glitz, thank you Susshana a job well done.

Glitz Events Management 19
    Glitz Events Management 26
    Glitz Events Management 27

Anika Smith 路 Married on 07/17/2018

Professional at it best

I interacted with both ladies from this business and I am truly impressed. My needs to the last minute detail was taken care of, they responded to my calls in a timely manner. My event all in all was a success. I would not hestitate to have them manage my event again. Kudos ladies for a job well done.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • cindy

cindy 路 Married on 03/17/2016

Glitz Events Management

I had a wonderful wedding my wedding planner sushana was always checking in on me making sure that am ok and she is always ensuring me that everything will be ok.The pastor and the MC was great trust me they know how to make a wedding unforgettable.the DJ was excellent my wedding went well.In every company there's also room for improvement. But if you really want to have a good time at your wedding please give Glitz Events Management a call

Sent on 06/10/2019