Glitter & Twine Events Reviews

Glitter & Twine Events 5
Glitter & Twine Events 6
Glitter & Twine Events 7

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Julianne was everything I hoped for and more! She was always there to take care of what needed to be done. She followed through on everything we discussed and then some! I would hire her over and over again! A million thank yous, my wedding day would not have been as smooth with out you!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Julianne did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding! She was very professional and always prompt. We highly recommend Glitter & Twine Events!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Julianne was amazing as our day-of-coordinator! There is no way we could have done it all without her. From the very beginning, she was very easy to communicate with. I appreciate that Julianne brought along her experience/expertise about what is "typical" for a wedding (when is the first dance? how long should cocktail hour be? do we need floor length table linens? etc.) but was always willing to accommodate our vision for the day. Our wedding day ran so smoothly! Julianne worked to coordinate with all vendors directly regarding their arrival, set up, and clean up plans. I didn't even see the venue until just before the ceremony and everything was perfectly in place. I cannot recommend Julianne highly enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Glitter & Twine Events 12
    Glitter & Twine Events 13
    Glitter & Twine Events 14

Kelli · Married on 06/02/2018

OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot say enough great things about Julianne. We hired her for day of coordination, as well as clean up. However, it felt like she was with us the entire wedding planning process. She is a great resource and was ALWAYS available for opinions and ideas. She set up all of our centerpieces and was always available to help with opinions in the months leading up. For example, I sent her a photo of what I wanted the stage ceremony to look like, she told me what to order and executed perfectly. The month leading up to the wedding she was very involved and did timelines and contacted our vendors. We had an issue with one of our vendors being catty, Julianna stepped right in and took over so it didn't cause me stress. The wedding day, she was amazing. I did not have to worry about one thing. She was very organized and really made the whole day go smoothly. I couldn't have imagined our day without her. She went above and beyond every step of the way!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2018

Julianne was amazing to work with. She always responded in a timely manner and answered all of my questions.We hired her for day of service and she went above and beyond our expectations. She made sure our wedding day ran as smooth as possible with the least amount of stress as possible. Hiring her was the best decision we made.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Linden · Married on 09/23/2017

When my daughter Peggy became engaged in September 2016 she was living in San Diego, CA, her father and I are in Wilmington, NC and she and fiancé wanted the wedding in his hometown in Madison, WI, where they met and where he has a huge family. I immediately knew I needed a wedding planner and called around and was shocked to find that all of the ones recommended by The Knot were already booked for their wedding date. Someone I talked to recommended Julianne of Glitter and Twine, saying that she was just starting out but was very good. Boy - were they right! Planning a wedding from three different locations was extremely challenging, but Julianne made it as stress-free as possible. She took all of my calls, answered all of my questions, made recommendations for vendors, and smoothed out all of Peggy's and my panic attacks. She even accepted a phone call from me while she was in Hawaii on her own honeymoon!

On Peggy's wedding day I was able to enjoy being Mother of the Bride while Julianne did all the hard work and I will be forever grateful to her for that! I HIGHLY recommend her for her knowledge, professionalism, and willingness to do whatever is needed to make a special day enjoyable for all the participants. Thank you, Julianne!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Glitter & Twine Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Linden! You and Peggy were such a delight to work with!

Benjamin · Married on 06/18/2017

Julianne was very professional, extremely capable and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

Julianne - you did a great job helping with my rehearsal and wedding. You went above and beyond. Thank you SO much for stepping in and basically running the show. I had several comments from guests telling me how smooth everything went. I don't know what I would have done without you - THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 06/15/2017

Elyse · Married on 05/13/2017

Julianne was amazing! I could not have asked for a better day-of coordinator. She was able to make my vision a reality. Julianne was flexible when scheduling times to meet to plan, she asked all the right questions, and took time to get to know me and my husband. Julianne gave us some great tips while planning, like where to get alcohol, how much to get, order of events, and even where to get all of the last minute details I had forgot about.
    I honestly would have been so lost without her the day of! She arrived early to decorate the venue for me, and even though I had only told her verbally how I wanted everything to look, she had it all spot on! We have received so many compliments on the decorating and uniqueness of our wedding.
    Also, I must add, during our rehearsal dinner, I had several family members come up to me to tell me how nice and welcoming Julianne was!
    I definitely could not have asked for a better experience!! Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Julianne! She was a big help in all aspects of planning our wedding from coordinating with our other vendors, making food and beverage suggestions, creating realistic schedules, making sure our reception was set up beautifully, and most importantly keeping me calm. Julianne is very professional but down to earth. We always felt she was on the same page as us and truly understood what our vision was for our big day. We were able to just be in the moment and enjoy our wedding with out worrying about a thing! We would highly recommend Julianne to anyone looking to plan a memorable event!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kate · Married on 08/01/2015

I worked with Julianne for our wedding and she was a pleasure to work with. She helped us every step of the way and went above and beyond expectations! I would recommend her services to anyone looking for help on their big day.

Sent on 02/15/2017