23 Reviews for Glessner Photography

Elizabeth and Josh Glessner were absolutely outstanding to work with. I contacted and signed a contract with Glessner Photography 20 months prior to my wedding. I scheduled our Engagement Session a year prior to our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend an engagement session prior to your wedding. My fiance HATES having his picture taken, but Elizabeth made us feel completely at ease. It allowed her and us the opportunity to get to know one another's styles and allowed her to see how we would photograph prior to our wedding.

In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Elizabeth was super organized and made to sure to find out every detail she could in order to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It was super important to me to have a photographer which could handle multiple personalities and opinions which Elizabeth did with grace and ease like only a true professional can do. Additionally, both she and Josh handled my "destination" wedding with ease despite having never seen the property until the day before my wedding.

Hiring Glessner Photography was one of the best decisions we made. Whether you need a local or destination photographer, I highly recommend Glessner Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/18/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely the Best! As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am an out-of-state bride and Elizabeth has been a joy to work with! It rained on the day of my bridal portraits, but Elizabeth was working with me on helping me find other locations starting a few days before the shoot and it went really well, I could not have been happier with how the portraits turned out! Elizabeth and Josh were an amazing team the day of our wedding: all the details and all the special moments were captured beautifully! They even had our photos showing on a digital frame during our reception--we were impressed!!! Elizabeth put our wedding album together and our story truly came through the photos, we just made minor changes. My husband and I highly recommend Elizabeth and Josh of Glessner Photography!!!

Profile Picture Aksana, 9/14/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was awesome. She handled my ethnic wedding with such ease and lack of nervousness. Our pictures look amazing and ALL of my guests could see that they worked hard for us.

Profile Picture Chika, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was professional from start to finish. Many of our guests remarked on how wonderful our photographer was, and our officiant even mentioned that she was an ideal photographer for a church wedding because of how respectful and unobtrusive she was. Before the ceremony, things went a little crazy--I wasn't ready on time, and the schedule got thrown off. But Elizabeth responded perfectly--taking the groomsmen's photos first and capturing the details of the day. After the ceremony, she managed to corral both sides of my incredibly large family into group photos, and she got great photos of the reception. She took beautiful outdoor photos of the two of us at our reception site, too. Our photographs are phenomenal memories of the most wonderful day of our lives, and we are so grateful to have had her there.

Profile Picture Gina Marie, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful and professional photographers! A true joy to work with. Elizabeth and Josh have amazing talent and produce beautiful work!

Profile Picture Claire, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Glessner photography for my wedding. We lucked out with a number of great vendors for our big day, but finding Elizabeth was our biggest accomplishment. We had been talking with a number of photographers, trying to narrow down who would be the best fit. We had seen Elizabeth's work prior to meeting her, so we knew she was more than capable of capturing the special moments. Most professional photographers can take a nice photo, but for me, it really came down to who I wanted to spend my wedding day with. Elizabeth is kind, fun, and has such an upbeat personality! She is also extremely patient and was not rattled or flustered when we were running behind schedule! She is not only a great photographer, but she also handled all of the logistics of the day with such professionalism and attention to detail. I had nothing to stress about on my wedding day and could sit back and relax. I have gotten wonderful feedback from many of our wedding guests. Most people commented on A. How great the photos were but also B. How unobtrusive both Elizabeth and Josh were. They managed to capture these wonderful moments without being "in your face." I highly recommend Glessner Photography to any bride because this was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Glessner Photography was above all our favorite vendor. Photography was very important to me and we interviewed several groups before selecting. Throughout the interview, planning and day of event, Elizabeth was very calm, enthusiastic and professional. She has the combination of great taste and professional efficiency! I hope to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was a wonderful photographer for my bridal portraits and wedding day. She is very professional while being kind and down to earth. She is incredibly talented and just a joy to work with. I highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Becky, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Glessner Photography was another one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding this past spring. Elizabeth Glessner had great energy and creativeness that made every picture from my portraits, engagement photos and wedding just look effortless and flawless. My fiancé and I always felt comfortable in front of the camera making all of our pictures turn out ideal. I was always pleasantly surprised with the attention to detail from Elizabeth; from helping with my hair during photo shoots down to the special box she mailed the USB port of each photo session. Glessner Photography provides an amazing experience that you can't find with any other photographer!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It wouldn't have been a perfect wedding without Glessner Photography! We were beyond blessed to have them capture the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth and Josh were phenomenal to work with. Throughout our engagement Elizabeh sent us notes and tokens to keep us stress free and was so responsive to our texts and emails. We were beyond thrilled with our wedding day photos and our friends and family have raved about the photos and the creativity of this duo! Elizabeth has a great personality and even had wedding ceremony pictures on display at the reception. She even got on the floor and danced with us. You won't be disappointed with Glessner photography.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I begin?!? Elizabeth and Josh Glessner are wonderful to work with! Out of all the vendors we used for our wedding they were what made it extra special. They were wonderful to work with from the very beginning to the end. Glessner Photography is very organized, reliable, creative, and FUN!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for better!
When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding I was very picky. The main things I needed were two photographers that had a lot of experience with shooting at night for a reasonable price. When I looked at glessnerphotography.com I was very impressed! After speaking with Elizabeth I had a great feeling that I had found my photographer. They made the wedding day run very smoothly with their pre-wedding day planning and their easy going attitude. Elizabeth and Josh were so nice and helpful and took amazing timeless photos. They covered all of the details from A to Z and were very quick with the turn around time on my pictures. Their experience and professionalism was worlds above what I had expected. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Carli, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth and Josh of Glessner Phoography were just simple amazing on all levels! They create a comfortable and fun environment for taking pictures! We completely trusted Elizabeth with her skills and talents and she delivered!

Profile Picture Kamisha, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Glessner Photography did an awesome job! Both Josh and Elizabeth are so fun to work with. They both have great personalities! Every single one of my photos came out perfect! I highly recommend Glessner Photography for any special event!

Profile Picture Niki, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth Glessner and her husband Josh are wonderful photographers. My pictures are outstanding and I couldn't be happier. Elizabeth is such a sweet and honest woman who is very creative in her work. She worked with me so that I would get exactly what I wanted. I look wonderful in my pictures. I will be working with her again in the future for all those other big moments in life that deserve a great picture!

Profile Picture Sheri , 3/30/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent photographers. I felt like I had their undivided attention. Made helpful suggestions and improved upon my ideas. My pictures turned out beautiful!!! Wonderful value. My KISS book that was included in my package has made many people envious that they didn't get a wedding book like mine! Highly recommend. Very talented and my pictures were unique rather than boring "Ok, everybody smile! Next group!" I had, of course, my traditional wedding party posed pictures, but the majority were candids or spontaneous, and they were fabulous and very special.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Glessners made a nerve-wracking day so much better. Their easy personalities were a joy to work with. The finished product was so much more than I could have expected. Absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture karla, 12/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth and Josh are amazing photographers and they did an amazing job with my wedding! You can definitely tell that they love what they do, and that they love each other. They captured details and little moments from the day that I never noticed. Everything was photographed, from getting ready to our big getaway! I especially enjoyed the way they arranged our "first look", it was so special! Elizabeth was so organized that I never stressed about the photography from the moment I hired her. They made sure we got every photo we wanted, and helped us plan a timeline in advance so everything would flow smoothly the day of! She'll give you honest advice and feedback, and she'll be just as excited about your wedding day as you are! Hire them, they won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Glessner Photography was absolutely phenomenal!!!!! The level of service that was provided from our initial meeting to when we received out photos was great. My husband and I live in Washington, DC and our wedding was in Greensboro, NC; so we did a lot of commuting back and forth to prepare for our big day. Needless to say, Elizabeth was more than accommodating with our schedules, our distance and always communicated with us to make sure that our day would be as special as we dreamed of. We were so impressed with your work from our engagement shots and your ability to get to know us and make our interaction normal and fun. Elizabeth and her husband Josh did an amazing job capturing all the moments we will always remember from wedding day. Looking back at the pictures helps us relive that special day and we owe a huge thank you to Glessner Photography. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!!

Profile Picture alena, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Krissie, 5/22/11, 1 Review