Glenmoor Country Club Reviews

1 User photo

Glenmoor Country Club 1

Marie · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing!!!!

I wedding will be one i will never forget! The Glenmoor Country Club made sure that night was amazing and help with the planing process. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Glenmoor Country Club 2

Glenmoor Country Club is a hidden gem - and you don't have to be a member to hold an event! I struggled to find an updated indoor/outdoor venue in the city, that wasn't your typical hotel setting. And immediately upon walking into the club, I knew it was the perfect location. It's conveniently located off the highway, but quietly tucked back into the golf course. Their outdoor lawn, garden, market lights and pergola is straight out off your Pinterest board! The site fee is beyond reasonable, and includes a plethora of items: on-site catering, alcohol, tastings, bridal suite, linens, tables/chairs, dance floor, market lights, parking, plus your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception set up. Unlike other venues, I had access to a wedding coordinator, which helped tremendously. Everything from vendor suggestions (shout out to Olive & Poppy and Elite Entertainment!) to floor layouts and decor suggestions. Sometimes after a wedding, brides say they wish they'd done something different - not me. I'd book Glenmoor again in a heartbeat! Thank you Jessica, Candace and team!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

It was good.

Glenmoor Country Club has a very nice venue. The service was good and the planning team seemed accommodating to most situations. We had to have two separate testings since the first one did not go well. My one complaint, which is a big complaint, is the day of the wedding, they made changes to food we had picked out and tasted at the tasting without telling us. We had went out on the carts to take pictures and they were considerate enough to bring some hors d'oeuvres. When we saw the hors d'oeuvres the shrimp dish we had picked out had been completely changed. The sauce was completely different (there wasn't supposed to be any sauce), the taste was different and not good and the appearance of the whole dish was no where close to what we asked for. When we asked, they said they would look into it. This particular hors d'oeuvre we picked was supposed to come with one jumbo shrimp, the one actually got had very, very small shrimp in a sauce that we did not approve. No one came to talk to us about this change before hand, it was just made. They did not offer a reimbursement or any other compensation. I would not have another event at this location. There were two different coordinators. One was very nice and understanding the other was not. During the tasting she was very pushy on her ideas and I had to mention multiple times, I didn't want something she was insisting on. On the other hand, the venue is great, the picture opportunities on sight are amazing (look out for goose poo though!) The planning process however was a little stressful as far as what you can and cannot do with food packages and guest packages.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Glenmoor Country Club's reply:

Hi Erin!

I'm so sorry to hear you experience was not perfect and you should absolutely have had everything you wanted for your special day. That being said, we have a whole new catering team here at Glenmoor including a new Executive Chef, and we have made big changes to ensure our clients get the best of the best. We pride ourselves on top notch service and make our clients and guests experience our number one priority.