Glendora Country Club Reviews

3 | Glendora, CA

3 Reviews for Glendora Country Club

You won't find a more beautiful setting to have a wedding reception! From the views of the golf course from the wall of windows to the delicious food prepared by their executive chef... everything was just incredible! Everybody from the General Manager down to the wait staff was amazing and made our guests feel welcomed and important. Everybody said that this was one of the best weddings they'd been to in a long time.... and I attribute this to the wonderfully attentive service at Glendora Country Club! Thank you, Tim, Saul, and Mark for giving us such a special night for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Mabel · event on: 03/19/2011

The staff was wonderful and Taryn Garcia was so flexible and very timely with her responses and getting back to me when I had requests for information. I chose the Pasta Bar for my event and received so, so many compliments on the quality of the food that was served at my event.

I will utilize the Glendora Country Club for my future formal events.

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • DoynaDee

Doyna · Married on 03/30/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Glendora Country Club did a great job of making our special day beautiful. There were a few hiccups that could have been prevented/handled better, but overall, we were happy with our choice. The food was fantastic, our "pasta action station" was a hit with all of our guests.

Sent on 04/18/2013