Glendale New Church Reviews

5 | Cincinnati, OH

5 Reviews for Glendale New Church

5 Glendale New Church Reviews

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome chapel for a wedding. Tim and I were married in May in the chapel. We had the pleasure of Pastor Echols perform our ceremony. Pat and Dion were also great to work with. Very reasonabley priced.

Glendale New Church 1
    Glendale New Church 2

Using this chapel was so nice. The staff was very friendly, and the place was so beautiful. I just loved the unique history and look of the place.

Thank u,Our wedding was nice,everyone said it was beautiful my done.Thank U Dave an Linda Burkett

Justin · Married on 09/29/2012

Pastor Clark was great at our Wedding! I couldn't think of a more accommodating person, to share our big day with. He went above and beyond the Ceremony, assisting with pre-Marriage classes, and post-wedding follow ups. Two thumbs up!

Jeri · Married on 09/19/2015

This was a great place for our wedding. It is a very historical location and just beautiful. We used our own minister, but the minister at the church was really nice and would have been good as well. We only had the ceremony here because it would have been way too small for the number of guests we had coming. Compared to other locations that we contacted, Glendale New Church was much more accommodating and reasonable in price. I really recommend this church highly. It was a wonderful place for our wedding!