Glasz Productions Reviews

68 | San Diego, CA

68 Reviews for Glasz Productions

Andrew · Married on 06/26/2016

Could not have been more pleased with Sevy and Ryan. They were thoughtful and very buttoned up. Made our wedding reception a terrific experience. They helped us immensely in the planning portion. Would recommend them for anyone's event. Thank you Ryan and Sevy for making our wedding so wonderful.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Angela · Married on 06/16/2016

If you want the right energy at your wedding and the ability to work with a seriously professional and fun DJ team, these two are perfect. Ryan & Sevy were amazing at providing just the right level of hype for our wedding as MC and DJ at the right times. We're so glad we picked them from our venue's preferred vendors! These two put a lot of care into knowing the couple, the families, and close friends so that every announcement or introduction they made was genuine and fit the mood. Ryan & Sevy made sure that our wedding was truly personal and intimate, but a lively time. They provided us with all of the sound equipment that we needed before the reception, and helped to make sure the sound was good to go. They never talked down to us about any decisions we weren't sure about or that were a little unorthodox. Even if things needed to be changed on the fly, they always responded with a smile, reassuring us that we can work around it. Flexibility, communication, demeanor, and overall talent were very important to us, and we really feel like we won with Glasz Productions. All of our friends and family are still talking about the party! Ryan & Sevy were a blast to get to know, and we will definitely keep in touch with them following the wedding. Definitely a worthwhile experience.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Brianna · Married on 06/04/2016

Ryan and Sevy are phenomenal. We hired them for our wedding on June 4th, and we couldn't be happier. We had a lot of face time with them before the event, via Skype and a round table meeting. They really took the time to get to know us and understand our vision for the wedding. We have a very eclectic taste in music, and were able to find most of the songs we wanted in their database. If the songs weren't in their database, they found it for us without a problem. We could tell that they really cared about making our day special. On the day of, everything flowed flawlessly and they kept it high energy the whole time. Many of our guests have commented on how great the music was and how amazing the DJs were.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2016

I am beyond impressed with Glasz Productions. Sevy and Ryan were amazing from day one.
    First on all I knew we wanted to hire them before our first meeting. They had great reviews and had done plenty of weddings at our venue. Leading up to the actual wedding date we had 3 meetings total. The initial meeting where we really got to know them both as professionals but as awesome people. Ryan is from San Diego and understands San Diego's vibe in music which is very eclectic. Then we had a meeting at the venue to discuss specifics and a Skype meeting.
    The greatest thing about Glasz Productions the company is that they have a database that allows you to picks all of your own songs. There was nothing better than being to decide what to play from guest arrival to the last dance. It made the night ours and I really appreciated being able to do that. Not to mention, they followed through with everything they promised. There equipment was high quality, great light show, great sound system and they were punctual on the day of the wedding. Giving themselves plenty of time to start the welcome music once the crowd showed up.
    Now the greatest part about Sevy and Ryan as people is their personalities. They were extremely genuine and they absolutely love their jobs. They danced the whole night which helped the crowd get into it and Ryan has to some mad MC skills. He did great with all introductions and song dedications and followed through with every little thing I asked him to do through out the night. For example reminding guests that there were cupcakes and a photo booth.

Everything that is mention above is what I hoped for in a MC and I am truly happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend them to anybody and everybody.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Justin · Married on 05/07/2016

First of all, having a professional team of DJ and MC for a wedding reception can really put your mind at easy during the party. You can rest assured that they can speak clearly into the mic, not say anything embarrassing, not have any awkward moments while on stage, and maintain a professional and classy attitude throughout the night, whereas a family friend or relative may not be able to guarantee this haha! That being said, Sevy and Ryan are a pair of excellent DJs and MCs. Throughout our wedding reception planning process they were very easy to communicate with through emails and Skype video conferences. They provided easy to fill out worksheets to help with name pronunciation, entrance music, and order of events. They were very accommodating in fitting in last minute additions to the program which include various montages provided by the father of the bride and a same day edit from another vendor. Sevy and Ryan are very easy to get along with and will really listen to what your are looking for. Ryan is a very talented MC. He really knows how to work the room and keep the energy up throughout the night. Most importantly everyone was able to hear him clearly, he always talked with enthusiasm and class. The music selection was also on point. They gave us access to a music database that we could create playlists that we could share with them. We had a great time choosing they types of songs we would like played throughout the night and had separate playlists for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Best of all, based to the genre and types of songs we chose, their knowledge of music helped them select songs they knew from the same genre/era that we overlooked! Just as important, we also added many songs to the "do not play" playlist.
    Overall, Sevy and Ryan are great people and great DJs and we couldn't imagine our day being as perfect as it was without them.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Ericka · Married on 05/07/2016

They knew how to determine the audience and mood of the wedding. We danced the entire night. Ryan kept the flow of activities going while Sevy selected the right tone. I would recommend them for any event. This duo is fun and very professional. They treated our wedding as if it were their own. Top notch and quality!!! Thanks again for an amazing time and memories. We love you guys!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ryan and Sevy are a MUST for wedding DJ's. After meeting with/interviewing seven different DJ's, I was blown away by Ryan and Sevy. During our first phone conversation, it was immediately apparent that they want to do everything they can to make sure your wedding is exactly how you envision it--not their own interpretation of what weddings should be like.
    Our appointments with Glasz Productions were also personable and productive. Ryan and Sevy really get to know you as a couple and really LISTEN to what you want. They want you and your guests to have a memorable experience so they ask a lot of questions to get to know you and make suggestions accordingly. Example: My late grandfather was in a polka band when he was younger. Ryan and Sevy suggested trying to find one of his songs if possible. We were able to track a CD recording and they played a song during our reception--it was a really special moment for my family and they were very touched by this surprise.
    The timelines they sent us leading up to our April wedding were spot-on and worked seamlessly with the timelines of our day-of coordinator and photographers. Ryan and Sevy were at our venue on-time (probably even a bit early!) and had everything ready to go from ceremony to reception.
    During the reception, Ryan interacted with our guests just the right amount--not TOO much where they got annoyed, but was able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor. Many of our guests said they hadn't danced that much in a long time!
    Overall, we couldn't be more pleased with Glasz Productions and Ryan and Sevy. They made our wedding day so special and memorable for all.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kevin · Married on 04/23/2016

All the other reviews for Ryan and Sevy are right on the money! Two of the kindest most professional people in the industry. We had them DJ our wedding April 23rd 2016 at the Inn at Sunset Cliffs and they did an outsting job. Ryan kept the energy up the entire time while Sevy kept everything organized. Don't hesitate to hire them for any event. They will be our friends for life!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Nithya · Married on 02/14/2016

Ryan and Sevy had us relaxed about our wedding music from our first meeting. My husband (I still love saying that :D ) and I loved that we could send playlist items, and that we could choose Required/Requested/Optional. We definitely felt like we had complete control over the playlist, but we didn't HAVE to come up with all the songs, which is all the more impressive because I'm Indian and my husband (still awesome!) is American, and they were able to create a good fusion feeling. We were really happy that Ryan and Sevy had a strong enough musical repertoire to fill in the gaps in our song list!

Thank you Ryan and Sevy!
    The Happy Couple (certainly one of your many!)

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Y

yasamin · Married on 10/23/2015

Ryan and Sevy are truly amazing!!!! My husband and I chose them to be our MC/DJ for our wedding that was on October 23, 2015. I met with them for the first time months before the wedding. I got such a great vibe from them and just knew that they were the perfect MC/DJ for us and the wedding. There is so much that goes into the wedding that the Djs are involved in it is unbelievable. Ryan and Sevy definitely have it down for sure. What I absolutely love about them which made me and my husband feel good is that they really want to have the wedding be about you and what you like. They helped recommend things when were were stuck on what music we wanted for some of the ceremony stuff. The music for us and I am sure for many is very important for a wedding not only for ceremony but mainly for the reception. We chose all of our music and they threw in some great stuff to keep up with the flow that we wanted which was amazing. The dance floor was never empty. My aunt the day after the wedding came up to me and told me how amazing they were and that she has not danced with all of her sisters like that since her wedding. Ryan rocks as an MC and Sevy did her thing with the music. We could not be any happier. Thank you Ryan and Sevy for not only making our wedding amazing for us but for all our guests as well.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Sevy and Ryan were amazing. They explained how the day would go and helped us plan the timing of certain important pieces (speeches, dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.). They had such attention to detail, making sure they knew how to pronounce names correctly and adding personal tidbits when introducing people. They are extremely professional but fun and whimsical at the same time (not boring!!!!). It felt like a friend was MC'ing. We had the best experience and couldn't thank them enough. :)

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Ryan and Sevy are the BEST! My husband and I absolutely loved working with them and they put on an amazing party. Our guests can't stop talking about how much they loved our DJ. They are professional, friendly, fun, and they really took the time to understand exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Glasz Productions, we will recommend you to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/21/2015

When your guests tell you "that was the absolute best DJ at a wedding I've ever experienced" or "it was like having Ryan Seacrest MC your wedding," you know it's good. Ryan and Sevy are truly the best in the DJ biz, hands down. For one, there are two of them which is so helpful. It's not just one guy / girl moving speakers, feeling the crowd, playing music and MC'ing. You have the both of them to tackle the entire night and make everything flow perfectly. They take the planning stage very seriously to ensure you'll have the best day ever. We were extremely particular with our music and they listened, but also gave great advice. We had a great walkthrough with them before the wedding which made me feel even more comfortable. Plus, they really ensure to know every single detail for every sort of announcement during the ceremony and reception - from where you met your MOH / Best Man to where you went to school with a bridesmaid to your nieces and nephew's names and more. They're incredibly professional and fun and I'd recommend them to anyone - not just SD, but SoCal in general. They'll make any event epic.

Sent on 10/13/2015

There's a dime a dozen of DJs out there. There's a lot of wedding DJs that plays random songs (that suck). There's club DJs too and I know a lot of them. But here's a dynamic duo that MCs and DJs weddings with the greatest attitude and mindset geared towards making you happy with what you want out of a wedding DJ. I didn't want my wedding to be a club, lounge, bar, concert, or something off the wall. As I went through DJ vendors for my wedding, I came across this duo that had all the right answers and made us feel at ease. Ryan and Sevy are absolutely AMAZING and they love to do what they do with passion and enthusiasm.

Services:
    Wedding DJ, of course! They are very professional, tech savvy, hip, down to earth, and everything in between. They have a site to register your play list, not to play list, etc... We went old school and filled out a worksheet with songs to play for the wedding ceremony (precession and procession), reception, the grand entrance, first dance, etc... and even music for the rest of the night. Basically it's my infinite playlist... I gave them a theme rather than a genre, a style, or anything. My theme was dance music plus the 80's rock and something that everyone will dance to. They had their interpretation and informed us of the music they'll play and everything worked out!

At the end of the night everyone had a blast with the music choices they made and it was smooth sailing. Everyone was out of their seats dancing and having fun. That's what it was all about and that's what their good at. We ended the night with Queen - Another One Bites the Dust and Journey - Don't Stop Believin'. Feel free to use that combo! It was THE perfect ending to the perfect night!

Wu-Taing!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sandi · Married on 07/19/2015

Ryan and Sevy are fantastic! They will make the soundtrack to your event exactly what you want it to be. The most helpful part of their process is the database of songs that you can designate as "Must Play", "Play If You Can", and "Do Not Play". We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Karolinka · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Ryan and Sevy was always a pleasure. From meeting up at a local coffee shop to last minute Skype meetings, they were very friendly and easy to work with. Sevy was quick to respond to emails and always made us feel like we could contact them no matter how small the question or request. Neither of us had ever planned a wedding or hired a DJ before so Ryan and Sevy were great about helping us through the process. Their timeline was detailed and flowed very naturally, yet they were willing to make adjustments to fit our personalities and the environment we wanted to achieve. Ryan took the time to go over pronunciation of all the names and practiced with us so that there would be no faux pas during our event. Our family and friends really appreciated that! He asked us how we met all our bridesmaids and groomsmen so that he could make the Grand Entrance announcements more personal. They truly made the event about us. They were even great about last minute changes and additions during the reception, especially when family members brought up old traditions that we hadn’t thought of before. Ryan made the announcements seem planned and part of the program. They let us select all the songs we wanted them to play (and the ones we didn’t!) so our playlist was truly the music we loved and wanted to dance to. Then they seamlessly blended them and arranged them for a truly spectacular night of dancing. Everyone was on the dancefloor all evening, including our older guests. We would recommend Ryan and Sevy to anyone in a heartbeat and if we are ever in need of DJs again, we know who to call!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Ryan and Sevy are truly THE BEST! My finance and I were extremely picky when picking the team for our big day, especially for our DJ. We knew as soon as we met Ryan and Sevy though that they would be the perfect additions. They care so much about making sure everything meets your vision, and work to make sure you are completely satisfied with the final product. Our initial meeting was at their house, where they welcome us as if we were old friends. They really listened to our vision for the day, as well as what our tastes were. Throughout the planning process we met with them, where they continued to put together a customized plan for us. We were so happy with the final product, and were so happy to share our big day with them. They did an incredible job, and we still get compliments from friends and family on our DJ. :) Thank you Ryan and Sevy! You guys are so incredible!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tori · Married on 07/04/2015

I don't think my husband and I can say enough about Ryan and Sevy! We booked them a year ahead of our wedding date and I feel like they were there for us throughout the entire process. Whether it was through email, checking out the venue, or going to their office for final song selections, they made everything so positive and fun! They are very knowledgeable in their craft and we had guests dancing the night away throughout EVERY song! They are very thorough and we can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Ryan and Sevy for helping make our day the best ever!!

Love,
    Tori and Thomas

Sent on 08/12/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/18/2015

Where do I start, there really isn't enough room to express how grateful we are for Ryan and Sevy. These two are absolutely amazing! From the very first email they were super friendly, professional, fast on responses to questions, you can't wrong in picking these two to DJ. Our first meeting with them really sealed the deal, these are the two nicest people who really know there stuff, but most importantly they really enjoy what they are doing and it shows in their work ethic. On our wedding day everything was flawless, they were there early with everything set up and ready to go, had our guests grooving and having fun as soon as the ceremony was over. They were key in helping keep the flow of everything, we had no glitches or at least I never knew about them. We loved having them as our DJ's the music choices they picked were perfect for what we envisioned for our wedding. All our guests loved them too, we received continuous compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how the DJs did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and helping make it so enjoyable! Thank you Ryan and Sevy for helping make our day so perfect!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Simply put, I can’t imagine our wedding would have been as fun as it was without Ryan and Sevy and Glasz Productions. From the start of planning to the very last song, they made sure that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Music was such an important component for my husband and me. When we sat down with Ryan and Sevy for a Skype call (we were planning a San Diego wedding from New York) it was immediately clear that they had a passion for what they did and they were really invested into making sure our wedding had the vibe we wanted – we knew immediately we wanted to work with them. Their DJ Intelligence program was awesome because we could easily communicate with them what songs absolutely had to be played and which ones we could do without. They worked with me and my wedding planner to iron out all the timeline details and the day of was perfection. We had different musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but Ryan and Sevy were there before the ceremony started making sure everything was set up and they even provided the sound equipment for our officiant. Our guests were on the dance floor from before dinner started up until the very last song. It was everything we wanted. Ryan was a spectacular emcee! It basically felt like Ryan and Sevy were just friends we invited to the wedding, who happened to be awesome DJs!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Clint · Married on 04/11/2015

Ryan and Sevy love what they do and their passion overflows into all of their events.

We hired Glasz Productions to be our MC & DJ for our wedding in April at the Martin Johnson House. From our first emails to the very last song of the reception they were:

☆ Professional
    ☆ Responsive
    ☆ Friendly
    ☆ Fun

Their DJ services offer a program to group songs into 3 categories:

1) Must Play
    2) Play if You Can
    3) DO NOT PLAY

The 3rd group was most important to us as we had strong feelings about songs we didn't want to be played on our wedding day. Maybe we're extra-selective, maybe we're not, either way we loved it.

Ryan and Sevy integrated seamlessly with all of our other vendors and embodied the "team" approach to pulling off a perfect wedding day. They made requested changes, on the fly, and followed through on everything they said they would do during our consultations.

You're in good hands with Glasz Productions.

☆☆☆☆☆

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jenan · Married on 03/21/2015

Glasz Productions did an outstanding job as the DJ/Emcee for our wedding! How do I know? Well, for one thing, you know they have to be good when even my hard-to-please father, who is in the wedding business and has seen a lot of DJs over the years, calls them "the best in the world!" Ha. Seriously, though, Ryan and Sevy definitely exceeded our expectations. We liked them immediately when we met for the first time, they both have relaxed/fun personalities and clearly love what they do, but they also conduct themselves as professionals, something I think is very important to be able to trust someone enough to be the entertainment for your wedding! They were easily available throughout the planning process for appointments by phone, Skype, even driving all the way to La Jolla from OB to meet with us in person to make sure they had all the details right for what we wanted. They were also incredibly helpful with keeping us on track and making sure our timelines for the wedding were worked out, and they were never pushy or impatient even though I definitely kept procrastinating and leaving things until the last minute. Ryan was our Emcee, and did a great job pronouncing all our unique names correctly, which is not an easy thing! The music selections were perfect (I think they fit in almost everything we requested, even songs that were not readily available in their database), and they were also flexible enough to incorporate some traditional Palestinian dance music throughout our reception that really made the party! And they took some videos to prove it! Honestly I can't say enough good things, it's almost two months later and our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend these two to anyone. :)

Sent on 05/18/2015

norma · Married on 03/14/2015

Ryan and Sevy were the PERFECT MC's for our daughter's wedding in March! They were so professional and organized. I was so lost and so I was just really relieved to have them have such a clue and direction for us. They provided and implemented a thorough outline plan of the event on a timeline and schedule. They addressed the full layout of ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception- which was 3 lcoations of set up, sychronization, and mood. They asked and thought of so many things to address that we hadn't even thought of. Playlists, and suggestions, and guidelines were completely arranged for Taylor and Ryan's desires through numerous thorough meetings and emails and texts.
    I was impressed with their ability to lead and guide in the process with a heartfelt desire to know us all and our families. We felt like friends and completely connected in a repore as we went through the months deciding on things. They didn't just want to be our MC's they desired to make this party a celebration in the flavor and tone we all wanted because in some sense, they truly involved themselves- not as employeed vendors but participating friends celebrating with us!
    Always a perfect comment or announcement or fun quip and fun presence from Ryan as he kept the room smiling and dancing and just enjoying the mood of celebration. He was not a show boat and not just a fixture- but a fun manager of the event as I believe he and Sevy just live in the moment along with you- while keeping an attentive and vigilant eye on every detail. The dancing and celebration was vibrant all night- I believe because of them.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Jay · Married on 02/15/2015

Glasz Productions surpassed our expectations for a DJ and Emcee for the reception! Sevy and Ryan were both fun to be around and yet professional to get the information correct to make everything go as smooth as it should. We even did a Skype session to get the names right to make sure nothing was left to chance. We got great interaction with them through emails and calls. Their formality of questionnaire surprised me at first, but ultimately was exactly what was needed to do it right. They were more than accommodating to play our songs and not play others unless ok'd by the bride or groom. Ryan was a great guide to the events during the reception and Sevy's planning throughout was very helpful when we were getting backlog on our list. My wife and I recommend them highly and they will be a weight off your shoulders knowing they are taking care of you during your special day.

not only cool, but professional all the way!

J and M

Sent on 04/29/2015

Regan · Married on 01/24/2015

Ryan and Sevy are an amazing team that made our day incredible! Sevy's precise and detailed planning paired with Ryan's charisma and emcee skills created the perfect mix for our wedding. The duo did a wonderful job of walking us through the process from our music selections to making sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. They were such a delight to work with and made my husband and I feel at ease knowing our music and the timing of our wedding would be perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun DJ duo who will make the vision for your event come to life exactly as you had imagined it!

Sent on 04/06/2015