Glass Slipper Weddings Reviews

19 | Wakarusa, IN

19 Reviews for Glass Slipper Weddings

Working with Cathy was the best decision I made for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. She made the vision in my head come to life and I am so grateful. I would recommend Glass Slipper to anyone and everyone in a heartbeat!! Thank you so much for making our day everything we imagined!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

Cathy and her team were amazing! They completely transformed our venue with beautiful decor and amazing fresh flowers.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2014

So happy with Glass Slipper Weddings! They made my wedding look stunning! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Cathy and Krista were amazing! I showed them pictures of things I liked and they put something together just for me. Everything looked wonderful and I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kristi · Married on 07/27/2013

Cathy & Krista from Glass Slipper were GREAT to work with. They have beautiful decorations to choose from & a very good selection. They are very friendly and promptly return any calls or emails. Everyone told us how beautiful or Reception was and they are still talking about it weeks later. After pricing out to purchase higher quality decor this was the best choice and especially since you can pay them to set up and take down which I just chose to have them take it down, I wanted to put it all together and add my own touches! Thank you ladies for being a BIG part of making our BIG day so wonderful & beautiful :-) Keep up the AMAZING work!!

Kristi & Michael

Sent on 08/22/2013

Shaniece · Married on 07/14/2013

Glass Slipper Weddings was wonderful in helping my husband and me plan our wedding. When we arrived at their showroom, they had all their decorations already displayed so that we could see exactly what we were ordering. They had so many options to choose from. At the same time, though, they were very knowledgeable about what would look best with our color scheme and the "vibe" that we were trying to achieve. Cathy and Krista were very flexible and helpful. Their services were fantastic and at a great price. Everyone at the wedding thought that our decorations looked fabulous! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2013

Glass Slipper Weddings was great to work with! The decor was beautiful and I received a lot of compliments on it. They are really reasonable as well.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Anthon · Married on 07/13/2013

The best vendor we hired by far ... went way above and beyond and exceeded our expections.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Sandy · Married on 06/22/2013

Very elegant rental items. Cathy and her daughter made the reception hall very beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2013

Glass Slipper Weddings provided an amazing atmosphere for our wedding. I was able to rely on them for the decorations and they went beyond what I had imagined. They were very reliable and dependable with excellent customer service.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Arielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Loved what you guys did with the reception! It turned out beautiful!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

I cannot beleive how beautiful everything turned out. You made the event look so magical and classy. I was better than I could have ever expected. A great company. Thank you so much for taking the time to make that night so wonderful.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Glass slipper weddings was wonderful to work with. They were very accommodating and created exactly what I wanted for my wedding decor. The room was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They made the day so stress free for me as well since they did the contacting with my venue and did not go through me. My only complaint is that their prices seem a little high for fake flowers, and there is a fee for setting up and tearing down that is added to the initial price. I do understand the fee. It probably takes them forever to do all the setting up and tearing down, but the room was worth it, in my opinion, because it looked very beautiful!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Kara · Married on 04/27/2013

Very easy to work with, went above and beyond! Will recommend to anyone interested in decorations for wedding and reception

Carrie · Married on 06/29/2013

They offer several beautiful selections to customize your day & make everything that you envisioned! My wedding day was special for many reasons, including using Glass Slipper Weddings for my decor!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Mary Lou · Married on 06/22/2013

Cathy was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable and artistic! By giving her our general ideas, she was able to decorate with such elegance. She was a tremendous help and I never had to worry that everything would come together! I would definitely recommend The Glass Slipper and will use them again!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 05/23/2015

3.6
      3.0

Glass Slipper Weddings did all of our center pieces and flowers for our wedding and reception. The flowers and centerpieces looked fantastic! I gave Cathy pictures of what I wanted the bouquets to look like and she made them look perfect! She responded quickly to any questions that arose. Our pre-wedding consultations were well thought out and made me feel confident and excited for them to create a gorgeous reception.
    My only compliant is on my wedding day my dad and grandfather were told to pick up the bouquets and boutonnieres at 9am at another location as they were setting up for another reception as well. I received a text from Cathy stating they would not be arriving to the other location until 10, followed by another update that they would not be there until 10:30. My ceremony was scheduled to begin at noon. My grandfather and dad had to pick up the flowers, deliver them to the hotel and go home to change. Cathy did offer to have one of her staff members deliver the flowers to the hotel but because the time kept changing my grandfather and dad were already on their way to pick up the flowers. Also, my grandfather and dad were kept waiting at the other location as they did not know where Cathy and her team were. My mom called Cathy to see where she was and found out that Cathy and her team were inside part of the building decorating rather than waiting for my dad and grandfather who had never been to that location before and had no idea that her team was there. The changing time not only made me concerned as they still had to finish decorating my reception hall as well, but it also forced several people to go out of their way to make phone calls and change plans which stressed myself, my parents, and my grandparents out.
    Overall, we enjoyed working with Glass Slipper Weddings and the flowers and decor looked fantastic. Our guests loved our decor and I could not have asked for prettier bouquets. I would just be more cautious working with them in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2015

3.4
      3.0

Glass Slipper did a great job with what they had available to them.
    The pros of working with Glass Slipper: They fit all budgets and offer quite a few unique items. They set up and tear down. They seem to enjoy what they do.
    The cons. No table numbers, no cake stands. Artificial flowers are REALLY fake looking. They have more options for candle holders than anything else. They are desperate to collect their fees to the point of being somewhat abusive. Kathy is emotional to work with at times and added some stress to the situation. Her daughter Krista, however is a Godsend.

Overall I'm happy with my experience with Glass Slipper and would use them again. I would also recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Katie · Married on 09/01/2013

1.8
      0.5
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

My wedding day was going perfect, until I got to the church to find that the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were no where to be found. Upon calling Glass Slipper Weddings, who was setting up our reception hall as well, we were told they were not with them. To sum everything up, when we originally met with Glass Slipper Weddings my mother took the time to bring a picture of my grandmother's bouquet so that they would be able to reproduce it perfectly. This did not happen, and I had to spend the hour and a half at the church before the ceremony alone in my room because my bridesmaid, mother, officiant were all scrambling to make boutonnieres. I was told that our order for these things was simply deleted off the invoice. I would never wish this upon another bride.

Sent on 09/10/2013