Glass Slipper Photography Reviews

3 | Lansdale, PA

3 Reviews for Glass Slipper Photography

Justine · Married on 03/29/2014

From the moment, I had my first phone call with Natalie at Glass Slipper, I knew she was going to be our photographer. Weird, you may think, but no. This is not just a job for her and her team, she lives and breathes weddings and photography.

Natalie took our breath away with her vision and captured our wedding perfectly. Not only was she a pleasure to work with but every moment she was around was fun. She took charge in that church full of Catholics after the ceremony, but was a ninja during the nuptials. When we went to view our photos and I cried with joy. It was like reliving our dream.

When other opportunities present themselves, we will not choose anyone else but Glass Slipper Photography!

Thank you Natalie!
    Justine & Fred Coglianese

Sent on 08/11/2014

amber · Married on 11/11/2011

they were so great to work with. photos came out amazing.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 01/26/2013

This photographer and her staff were amazing. The quality of the pictures were untouchable by any other photographer in the business. They were professional and accomodating. Thank you for making our day memorable.

Sent on 02/26/2013