GlamSquad 702 Reviews

GlamSquad 702 4
GlamSquad 702 5
GlamSquad 702 6

KAREN · Married on 12/30/2006

Wow! These ladies did my makeup and hair for my ceremony. They were fabulous. I was a little nervous when she started placing "false eyelashes" on...never done that before! When they were all done...I looked in the mirror and cried. I never thought I could look so beautiful! I'll never forget it highly recommend! And, all this was done in the comfort of my hotel room.

Sent on 02/23/2009
  • supergirljen

Jenifer · Married on 09/22/2006

I was very excited to book James after hearing rave reviews about him. I was not dissapointed. My wedding was on 9/22/06. James arrived at my father's house where our wedding was to be held. He worked his magic on my bridesmaids (hair and makeup) and then he transformed me into a princess for the day. All of my bridesmaids raved about their hair and makeup, and I could not have felt any more beautiful. I wish I could get married again just to hire the Glamsquad again!

Sent on 02/11/2010
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/12/2006

James came to my hotel room and airbrushed my makeup and styled my hair. I chose airbrushing because of some dark spots on my skin that I wanted to be flawless for the photos. While I felt like I had clown makeup on all day (btw sweating wasn't fun), my skin looked perfect in the photos. I only provide a couple of pics with some suggestions, but he pulled it all together without ever having met me before. The style he gave me was great because it lasted all night, even in the swealtering heat. A more poofy or loose style would have fallen flat in no time. However, lots of hair/face goop to wash out/off at the end of the night...the price of fabulousness I guess. Thanks James!

Sent on 04/10/2007

Catherine · Married on 04/22/2006

James did the hair and make-up for me, my four bridesmaids, and my mother. He did a wonderful job. Everyone's hair and make-up looked wonderful, and stayed looking good from 8am all the way until the end of the party at midnight. He did airbrush make-up on me, which made my skin look like porcelain.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Sophia · Married on 06/25/2005

Fantastic! I had 2 Stylists first I had James fix my hair and Nisha came to create my Makeup. I was very happy with both of them. Nisha made me look and feel like a pricness, she also did false eyelashes (the single ones)! Dont look anywhere else, just give them a call.

Sent on 09/01/2008

Fabulous! Bride, MOH and BM got hair and makeup done, fast, exactly what we wanted ! Awesome customer service!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Tara · Married on 05/27/2012

I used Glamsquad twice while in Vegas - first, for my bachelorette and then again for my wedding a couple days later. Both days they did a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic job!! I had pictures printed for my bachelorette and they executed it perfectly. However, for my wedding day I just had a series of pictures but not a real clear idea of what I wanted. I was just 'hoping for the best'. James worked magic and I looked STUNNING! I don't think I have one bad picture from that day and I have Glamsquad to thank! I highly recommend them!!! Not to mention, it's so easy to have them come to your hotel room. Don't think twice about booking them.

Sent on 06/01/2012

crystal · Married on 04/10/2012

It was my sister's wedding and had booked the glamsquad for 5 of us to for hair and make-up. None of us brought a picture of how we would like our hair and still the ladies did a phenomanol job on all of our up-dos as well as putting in my sisters hair extentions. We all opted for the eyelashes and and air brushing which made our makeup look flawless and picturesqe let alone lasted all night! 2 out of 5 of the girls eylashes started to peel off before supper but after a quick call they met us in the restaurant parking lot to fix them, gave us a tube of the lash adhesive in case it happend again and re sprayed all of our hair. I thought that was awesome that they were willing to come at a moments notice to re-touch us all up. I loved the experience and thought they were all very nice, professional and fun. It only took about 3 hours for the 5 of us which to me just means they are very good at what they do. Would love to do it all over again and would definatley hire them to do it!!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Tammy · Married on 11/30/2008

I had an awesome experience right from the start with Glamsquad. The person I did all my booking with was Danielle. She is the biggest sweetheart. Never hesitated to answer all 100 of my dumb questions. She got back to me promptly via email and if she didn't hear back from me that way, she'd call just to make sure everything was squared away and that I didn't have any more questions. I did a trial with them a year prior to our wedding for the simple fact that I knew I wouldn't be back in between then. Although they thought it was a way more in advance, they never treated me any less than a valued client. I had both my hair and make up done and upgraded to airbrushed make up. I was lucky enough to get James (the owner). Again, like with most of my vendors, I let the professional do his job. I had about an idea of what I wanted, but let him do what he thought would look good. He made me look and feel so pretty. Even my now husband couldn't stop looking at me. I immediately booked for him to do my wedding and also treated my mom to also have her hair and make up done. James is very down to earth and makes you feel very relaxed. I'm sure he has his fair share of nervous brides. He has a way of making you feel that everything will be just perfect. My hair and make up came out just as perfect as it did in my trial. I can't get over how he made my mom look. She's a pretty lady to begin with, but her make up was fantastic. He also gave us both false eyelashes. He was right on time, came by himself, and I think did both of us in about an hour. The prices are a little more expensive than they would be otherwise, but he comes right to your hotel room or house if you live out in Vegas. I think it's totally worth it though. I would hire him again with out even thinking twice about it.

Sent on 02/25/2009

Cassey · Married on 08/05/2016

Worked with James and Katie at Glam Squad 702 for a trial run at my engagement shoot and my wedding day. Katie was awesome to work with in coordinating everything (we went from engaged to married in under 3 months while relocating to the area) which just saved me so many headaches. She paired me up with James who was wonderful! I am not a hair or make-up girl pretty much ever so I was hesitant to do much for my big day. James took all of that into consideration and made sure I looked like myself but enhanced for photographs. Everything he did was comfortable, beautiful, and lasted all day.....including the whole day we spent doing engagement photos in Red Rocks Canyon....in July.

Excellent service and experience all around!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2013

My bridesmaid and I both had our hair and make up done. We both loved our hair and our make up. It held for about 12 hours and it took just over an hour for both of us. It cost $260 for both our hair and make up, including the gratuity. Well worth the money!! They came to our hotel and they have no problem coming up with styles and make up colors on their own.

Sent on 04/14/2013

amy · Married on 12/22/2010

I got married on Dec 22, 2010 and had James (the owner) do my hair and makeup, I was very pleased with the results. I was a little nervous at first about getting my hair and makeup done without a test run because of some negative reviews, however, I voiced my concerns to my wedding planner who contacted James who then called me personally to reassure me. Needless to say, after speaking with James I felt much better.

I would totally recommend the Glamsquad!! I looked amazing and I have received so many comments about how beautiful my hair and makeup was.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2010

I chose to use Glamsquad based on everyones reviews about them. I do not usually wear makeup and was worried about it being too much so I decided to have a makeup trial. James did my trial and It turned out great. I originally wanted airbrush makeup but he said that regular makeup would work better. Instead of airbrushing he gave me false eyelashes. No one could even tell I was wearing false eyelashes. The day of the wedding James did my hair and makeup for my mom, my mil, and 2 bridesmaids. No one really had any idea of what they wanted for hair and makeup, but I thought everyone looked beautiful. James made me feel beautiful even though I was so self conscious because I had a cold sore! Worst thing ever! No one noticed that I had a cold sore besides me. I thought one of the bridesmaids was going to do the flower girls hair, but they assumed James was going to do it. I felt bad so I had to ask if that was okay with him and he said that was fine. Everyone told me I looked beautiful and it showed in my pictures. I would recommend Glamsquad to anyone looking for great hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Cristina · Married on 09/07/2008

James did a great job and made me a beautiful bride version of myself that day. I requested for the airbrush makeup and the makeup stayed on until later that evening - the wedding was at 11am under the Las Vegas heat - and still it was perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2008

karissa · Married on 06/08/2008

Nisha from Glamsquad came to do my hair and makeup on our wedding day. I was very pleased with her. Not only did she make me look beautiful, but she was so much fun to talk to. She was like one of the girls just laughing and talking with me and the bridesmaids. She went above and beyond by redoing my sisters makeup when another place had made her look ridiculous. She saved the day!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Kathleen · Married on 05/24/2008

I recommend glam squad. They are very affordable, and convenient. They come right to your room with all they need to make you beautful. I loved my make up! Ha, I actually learned some tricks that i use now.

Sent on 08/14/2008

Kay · Married on 04/24/2016

Mitch, Katie & James did the hair & makeup for my wedding and did a fantastic job. They were on time and made us confident in how we were going to look. They were fun to work with and everyone was happy with their hair & makeup.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jerry · Married on 12/29/2014

I am writing this review from my wife. I was in the hotel room for the whole experience and it was great. She looked amazing at the wedding and the pictures came out great. She was lucky enough to have the owner, come to the appointment and do the work. They were professional and very friendly. We eloped for the wedding but going back this fall to have a party/reception and will use them again. They are worth it!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2008

3.5

The GlamSquad did my hair and make up.. I must say I had never felt more beautiful in my life! I took pictures with me for the girl to review and she did just as I had imagined. I went with the airbrushed make up and fake eye lashes for the day - my make up felt so light and the fake eye lashes really made my eyes pop (I wear glasses). They made everything so easy - they came to my hotel room with all of their equipment. I only wish I'd had more time to enjoy it as my limo driver was definitely rushing me to the wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2008

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

I was very satisfied with the service and My new Husband said I looked amazing,The only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the process felt very rushed and I had some spots of foundation missing and smeared eye makeup. it did not show up on the Wedding photos though so all went well. Full airbrush makeup and 50's style hair do with clip in hair extensions done in less than an hour. A very generous tip was also given as I was really liking the vibe from James and his assistant, They are great ! Would highly recommend to anyone for any event they need to look awesome for . I'm a fussy perfectionist Guys ! xoxo

Sent on 09/24/2014

Angel · Married on 10/16/2010

I had the pleasure of having Mark Garry take care of my hair & make up for my wedding on 10/16/10 and I absolutely CANNOT believe some of the bad reviews he was given below! He & his assistant did arrive a little late, but Mark has so much talent & skill that he doesn't need nearly an hour to work his magic on one person. My hair was done just as I had asked & turned out beautifully and my make up was flawless. I have smaller, almond shaped blue eyes and I've never seen them look as big & beautiful as they did when Mark was finished, still without looking overdone. I received so many compliments, but more importantly, my pictures turned out perfect! On top of being so great at what he does, he's fun! My cousin & I had a great time joking & laughing with Mark and were almost sad to see him go. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any bride in the Las Vegas area. Thank you, Mark, for being one more unforgettable part of my special day. : )

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • FutureMrsW

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2009

Each & every time I submitted an email to them before my wedding, they responded most of the time the same day. I was very pleased because my stylist arrived exactly on time and started doing my hair & makeup. She explained the process, asked what I wanted & did just that. My hair & makeup looked great and my photos were awesome.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Sonya · Married on 10/02/2009

3.0

I went to Vegas with just my husband to be for our wedding. I was very nervous when he left me to get ready alone. When James showed up to do my hair and makeup, I was immediately at ease. It was like having an old friend there with me. He worked quickly and we talked openly the whole time. He made me feel like a movie star. I will never forget his looking at me and telling me how beautiful I was, in such a way that I believed him! What a great guy! My hair was perfect and so was the makeup. Best money I spent!

Sent on 01/30/2010

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding in Las Vegas. I felt that GlamSquad did a great job overall. I would maybe have liked my hair a bit different, but probably should have said something myself instead of leaving it that way. Also, I had airbrushed makeup done which did cover well, but I didn't feel I even looked liked myself after it was applied. I maybe should have tested it before doing it on my wedding day. The team at GlamSquad is well prepared and trained and able to assist in whatever way you desire. I learned it's important to know what you want before doing it!

Sent on 09/14/2014

4.2
      3.0

The makeup and hairstylist come in my hotel room for my wedding day. The hair and makeup were wonderful, he did an amazing job!
    The only pity thing it's that I didn't have aby confirm of my appointment (if I didn't have phone for the deposit I don't know if I would have a mail for the date and hour of my appointment) and I didn't have any confirm of my appointment too even when I sent a mail to confirm my room number. The price is a little bit expensive for half an hour BUT I'm happy because he did a very great job!

Sent on 12/02/2015