GlamSquad 702 Reviews

GlamSquad 702 4
GlamSquad 702 5
GlamSquad 702 6

Dawn · Married on 07/16/2013

So affordable, they made me look so beautiful. Definitely worth it!! Wish they did work in Colorado!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2013

COULD NOT BE MORE FABULOUS!!! 2 aestheticians came to my hotel room and did my hair and makeup in RECORD TIME. They made me look like a true pin-up. I gave a big tip and couldn't be more happy with this company!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Christine · Married on 06/03/2013

Excellent service, James for make-up, a true artist yet so human really friendly and warm. Not sure of the girls name that did my hair - think it was Louise or similar but she was lovely very honest with her suggestions and a good eye for detail. Between them they made me look and feel fabulous on a very special day a long way from home with just my groom for company but lots of family and friends watching back home thank you both X

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 05/26/2013

James from Glamsquad did my wedding makeup on 5/26/13 and I cannot express how amazing he is! I am a wedding planner here in Las Vegas and I have sent many brides to Glamsquad over the years, but this time I was able to experience first hand how incredible they are! I am a huge makeup person, so I typically do not allow others to do my makeup, but knew that I wanted something a little more professional for my wedding day. James came to my hotel room to do my makeup and I couldn't have been happier! I truly felt I looked my absolute best after he worked his magic! He made sure that I was 100% happy with how I looked and I really was! Thank you so much James and Glamsquad!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

James and his assistant came to our hotel to make up my daughter and I for our renewal of vows on my 25th wedding anniversary. The communication was good beforehand, they were prompt and very efficient. They took time to ask how we wanted our hair and make up. The make up and hair stayed in place all day even after a ride up the strip in a convertible. I have sensitive eyes, but James was very patient and put up with me blinking a lot when he was fixing my false eyelashes and I really appreciated that.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Tina · Married on 02/20/2013

So happy I used Glam Squad on my special day! James was fast and professional I loved the way he did my hair and makeup. I highly recommend using them for your special day too!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2012

I loved this team!! James, Alex, and Aaron made me look beautiful on my wedding day! They are just so extremely professional.. Just having them around put my at peace... :).. love them!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Laura · Married on 11/02/2012

James did my hair and makeup and did a fabulous job!
    He is very friendly and down to earth.

I liked it so much I emailed them a week later to ask about the cosmetics and colors he used and they replied promptly with all the information.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Karen & Mike · Married on 10/26/2012

Great service for my wife, everyone said she looked great and I have to agree. they we so nice to deal with, exceeded expectations

Sent on 10/30/2012

Karissa · Married on 10/20/2012

James and his team came to my hotel off the strip to do hair and make-up for my wedding day, including my bridesmaids and the moms! Everything was so great and the team was wonderful to work with, I'd definitely highly recommend glamsquad 702 for hair and makeup!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Stacie · Married on 07/06/2012

AMAZING!! I read alot of reviews and spoke with alot of stylists before booking Glamsquad as I planned my Las Vegas wedding from the East Coast. They were awesome!!! I hardly recognized myself, I looked like a model when they were finished. I love Glamsquad 702!! If you are getting married in Vegas, choose them. They will come to your room and make you beautiful!!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Melanie · Married on 07/04/2012

I do not do makeup, just a little mascara and lipstick so I was at a lost for how I wanted my wedding day make-up done. I was so afraid that I would look like an over done drag queen lol. First to my surprise James arrived to do my make-up ( YES!) He immediately went to work. My make-up was flawless and natural. My husband kept telling me that I was so beatiful. Our photos came out so good that we dont know which ones to enlarge for display at home. Thank you James of GlamSquad 702 for a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Susan · Married on 05/12/2012

The glam squad was awesome. They made my hair and makeup perfect for my wedding day. I had a photo of how I wanted my hair and it turned out perfect. For make-up I didn't have pictures, I just told them that I wanted my eyes smokey and sexy, without being too dark and "made up" looking. What I got was beautiful and elegant without looking like a stripper. They were a little late, but they called to let me know and arrived soon after, so no big deal. Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Lindsay · Married on 04/14/2012

I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and had to rely strictly on reviews to find my hair/mu team and that's how I found James and the rest of Glamsquad. At 10am day of my wedding James, Alex, and JJ showed up with a folder of pictures I had been emailing of what I wanted. They executed my vision PERFECTLY!! I got airbrush for my makeup and it stayed until the next morning. They were so nice, polite, and easy to talk to. I was really nervous and they calmed me down. My hair turned out immaculate! They use wide mouthed bobby pins and those do get a little loose as the night goes on, but just stick a small bobby pin to reinforce it. When I woke up the next morning my hair and makeup STILL looked good!! My husband couldn't believe that after all the dancing, pictures, and staying up until 5am I looked so great the next morning.

James, Alex, JJ- you made me feel like a princess. I can never thank you enough for giving me the pleasure to meet you.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Christina · Married on 02/29/2012

Being from Canada and getting married in Las Vegas - was somewhat stressful - had to reasearch and find everything I wanted and needed over the internet. From my first interaction with GlamSquad I was so impressed, the young lady they had answering their telephones was super sweet, very knowledgable and oh so polite, I got a good vibe from her and decided to book them to do our hair and makeup (me, my bridesmaids and my mothers).

All of my communication was done effiecently, and left me impressed. When I arrived and checked into my hotel I was supposed to contact GlamSquad and give them room details, I left my phone number to get back to me if they had any questions and gave them the option to text - which they did and I loved, in a loud busy place like some of the casinos texting really is easier.

The day of the wedding, the first hairstylist arrived early - which I loved, took away some of my jitters that we were going to be behind, in total we had 3 amazing artists come in to do our hair and make up - and they were all fabolous. James, Alex and Aaron made all of us look beautiful and most importantly feel amazing!I cannot thank them enough for not only being part of my special day - but for making my special day - that much better!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Karen · Married on 11/25/2011

James made me look amazing for my wedding! Not only were my hair and makeup flawless, he chatted with me and calmed my nerves. I did not know how I wanted my hair but he took a look at my dress and did an updo that went perfectly with it. I had complete strangers walking up to me all night and telling me how gorgeous I looked!
    I will recommend James and his staff to everyone I know that is traveling to Vegas! On time, professional and he will make you look beautiful for your special day.

Sent on 11/26/2011
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 11/11/2011

I had my hair and makeup done and it turned out wonderful. I was a little hesitant because I was planning everything from Texas and did not have a trial run. I sent emails with pictures and everything turned out great. I would highly recommend them! They were proffessional, on time and very friendly.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2011

I got Married on 10-15-11 my appointment was for 9:00am with Nisha. She was on time and very professional. That was a good start. My hair did not take her long, and it looked amazing. Much better than I had hoped for. Originally I was going to get it done at the Wynn where I was staying, but decided to try the Glamsquad, because my Chapel Recommended them. I was not disappointed. I did do research first to make sure first, because I'm a little picky about my hair, and even more so with my make up. I'm glad I chose them. She is very talented. I did do my own make up, but I'm sure now that she would have done amazing on that too.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Nicki · Married on 09/18/2011

I booked Glamsquad after they did the hair and make up for my sisters wedding in 2008.
    Have heard a few bad reviews of them since then but decided after the amazing job they did for her wedding I would book them anyway for me and my bridal party, and I'm so glad I did!
    I had a trial with James and Alex his assistant 3 days before my wedding, however I was so ill and felt sorry for poor James trying to make me look pretty and glam me up when I looked dreadful and felt violently sick!
    And yes once he finished I looked amazing (and boy he had had his work cut out!) although was such a waste as I dragged myself straight back to bed!
    When James arrived 3 days later on my wedding day I was on much better form and me and my 4 bridesmaids all loooked and felt amazing!
    Our make up lasted all day, even in the scorching September Las Vegas heat, hair looked fantastic too, i had real hair clip in extentions and they were stled perfectly, exactly as I had asked him too (loose down curls) and the clips were well hidden.
    James and Alex were great in our room too, getting on with beautifying us but also nice and chatty too.
    Cannot recomend them enough! Just wish I could have packed them both in my suitcase home!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Patrizia · Married on 05/24/2011

James was amazing! An experienced professional artist I wish lived closer to. James, one day I'd love to have a make up lesson! You truly know how to capture a persons beauty. You're eye for detail enhances features others can't attempt to display. I wish you all the love luck and light in this world, but when you're as good as James, luck isn't an issue he has a natural talent! Thank you

Sent on 09/25/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/23/2011

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about James! He is amazing! He made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day! I have never seen myself look so beautiful before and I received so many compliments on both my hair and makeup! I got airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes. The makeup looked flawless the entire day! I brought a photo of a hair style I liked and he put his own twist on it, which came out better than I could have ever imagined. He even realized how badly my now mother-in-law was annoying me the morning of the wedding and helped keep her out of my hair! Thank you Glamsquad!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Emma · Married on 01/03/2011

From my enquiry to my big day nothing was too much trouble for James and his team. Having the Glam Squad there to do my mothers, two bridesmaids and my own make up and hair on my wedding morning was the most perfect way to start my very special day!

James made us all look so beautiful - even though I do say so myself! Everybody's makeup and hair stayed in place for the full day and night!

I would advise any bride to be or any girl for that matter to experience what the Glam Squad had to offer - we all felt like a million dollars all day and night!

Sent on 03/03/2011
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/23/2010

I was married in Vegas in October 2010. I was VERY nervous about everything. I read reviews on everyone and there were a lot of good reviews about Glam Squad and then there were a few that I wish I didn't read. I requested James to do my hair and make up since I read so much about him. He was supposed to be at my room at either 10 or 10:30 but he showed up a few minutes earlier. I forgot to print out pictures of styles that I wanted but I knew what I wanted. He had my hair done in 20 minutes. It was Gorgeous and EXACTLY what I wanted. The make up was awesome. I originally asked for regular make up but then decided the night before that I wanted airbrush instead. I highly recommend this. It lasted so long and it was flawless. I also got the eyelashes too. They make your eyes so much more prettier. I wish I knew of more people like him in my area. I would definitely choose him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sent on 01/06/2011

Constance · Married on 10/11/2010

I had an absolutely AMAZING experience with this team!

I usually hate to sit still and definitely hate to have strangers touching my face. Mark really made hair and make-up an experience to be cherished and remembered, instead of a torcherous chore that had to be done and done well because of the occasion. My make-up was flawless and the pictures came out great!

*****I definitely recommend the Glamsquad702 for every bride, bridal party, or special event attendee!!!

The review just below mine, saddens me. It sounds as if Bridezilla cannot take compliments, be flexible in anyway or communicate efficiently and positively. I just can't imagine the Mark I met being terrible in anyway. Perhaps if you are opposed to make-up on your wedding day then don't hire a professional make-up artist.

As for the rest of us who like to be glamorous and kind...

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND GLAMSQUAD702!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Madeleine · Married on 10/10/2010

My wedding was on 10-10-10 and PERFECT! I had Mark Garry do my hair and makeup and I didn't have to tell him anything except for I maybe wanted my hair half down and he suggested all the way down and I couldn't have thanked him more! My makeup was amazing and lasted all day! My hair was unbelievably beautiful and I even wore it to work on Tuesday! I would say I had to wait maybe 15-20 minutes, but with a date of 10-10-10 I made sure to leave plenty of buffer room for every step of the day! I also hired a photographer Shane O'Neil through GS and he was amazing and we had so much fun with him that day. We had booked him for 4 hours and the chapel was soooo behind in marrying us that we were over our time with him but he graciously stayed and took pictures of the reception and even had some cake with us! I loved using this service and I would not change anything about them. I don't know who didn't like their services but they deserve nothing less than 5 stars. Especially on a day like 10-10-10!! Mark was very professional and nice to talk to. Elise was sooo helpful the whole way, especially as many times as I added services, changed times, emailed back and forth and called her! This is definitely a top notch service and I will try to post some pictures!! Everything was beautiful and it was well worth the price! I can't believe that some of these people who wrote poor reviews even used the same people as I did... Mark was a very nice man and so easy to talk to. He worked flawlessly with Elise for an amazing day!! My mom and Dustin's mom LOVED my makeup and hair and so did Dustin of course :) I have never had so many people telling me what a beautiful bride I was and how radiant I looked!! Thank you so much for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 10/21/2010