Glamour on the Run Reviews

Glamour on the Run 2
  • Jaclynn

Jaclynn Eck · Married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic!!

Lisa and Swati did a phenomenal job on my wedding pretrial hair and makeup. They came to my house promptly and took their time to make sure I was pleased with the outcome. I certainly was! My hair and makeup turned out just beautiful and I cannot wait to have them return for the big wedding day !! I would definitely recommend Glamour on the Run as they are highly skilled, dependable and professional.

Glamour on the Run 3
    Glamour on the Run 4
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Drishti Bhardwaj · Married on 06/12/2019

Excellent work

They did graduation makeup for me and my friends and it turned out to be amazing. They work with patience and never rush their clients. I received so many compliments on my makeup. Thank you for being so awesome :D

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jillian Dawson · Married on 06/11/2019

An amazing experience!

I hired Lisa & her team to do my Hair & Makeup for my wedding. They also did my 3 bridesmaids Hair & Makeup. Everything turned out perfect on all aspects. They were professional, on time, respectful of our time & did great work. We are excited for the next event in October for my girlfriends wedding.
    Jill Dawson,

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Girisha

Girisha Bharadwaj · Married on 02/24/2019

Loved their work!

They helped me with my makeup and hair for my friend's wedding day and did a great job! I was actually pretty nervous about my look (and my dress) because I don't usually wear makeup but they were absolutely amazing! Super nice and friendly! Definitely recommend them😊

Sent on 06/14/2019