Glamour Linens Reviews

Glamour Linens 5
  • Lara

Lara Mossler · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect

Loved working with Mariana! She’s got amazing stuff and loved everything about it.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/16/2018

Mariana was incredible to work with. I went into our wedding planning fairly unenthusiastic about linen choices and left our appointment SO excited with our choices. Mariana met my needs and understood my (and my planner's) vision for the wedding. It looked absolutely beautiful and came together perfectly. She was also very reasonable and worked with us on budget. I HIGHLY recommend Glamour Linens.

Glamour Linens 6
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

Mariana with Glamour Linens is a wonderful resource for any event! I am a wedding planner in Richmond, and she is my go-to for specialty linens. If she doesn't have a design you are looking for, she will go to lengths to get it into her inventory. She has high-quality, beautiful items, and she will make sure you are personally taken care of every step of the way. Look no further for making you tables stunning for your next event!

Glamour Linens 7
    Glamour Linens 8
    Glamour Linens 9
    Glamour Linens 10
    Sent on 01/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Mariana at Glamour Linens is so great - I really enjoyed working with her! We originally consulted her about chair covers and napkins and changed our mind several times to have her do the tablecloths at our reception. Mariana was incredibly responsive and helpful, going out the venue several times to photograph the linens as they would look at the reception. Mariana normally goes to the venue and sets up the linens herself, but because of scheduling, she worked with the manager at my venue to deliver the linens for them to set up. I did not have to coordinate anything! I highly recommend Mariana and Glamour Linens!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Shelia · Married on 06/07/2014

The services we received from Glamour Linens was excellent!! The owner communicated with me on several occasions prior to the event and had great ideas for how to make everything flow. I would recommend Glamour Linens to anyone hosting an event where rental linens, etc are needed. She did an awesome job setting up each table!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Christine · Married on 04/12/2014

Mariana with Glamour Linens was a life saver!! I met her at a bridal show and linens was the only thing i hadn't gotten yet. When i met her I knew this company was the way to go. She was very professional, yet so friendly and personable! She was at the venue on time ready to set up and did so beautifully! I was very impressed with her and will be using her again for future events! And the prices were the best I had seen!!!

Sent on 06/10/2014