Glamour Floral Creations Reviews

62 | Miami, FL

62 Reviews for Glamour Floral Creations

62 Glamour Floral Creations Reviews

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

I decided to move forward with Glamour as my florist for my wedding and my flowers were breathtaking. Maribel was amazing she was patient and was a great help in helping me choose my bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, men's boutonnieres and even helped me create flower wands for my flower girls. Her expertise guided me and made me the happiest BRIDE in this World. Thank you Glamour :)

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Glamour Floral Creations 1
    Glamour Floral Creations 2
    Glamour Floral Creations 3
    Glamour Floral Creations 4

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Hi Jessica! Many thanks for your review, for sharing those beautiful pictures and for your words. It was our pleasure to work for you on your special day.

Rainey · Married on 11/19/2017

We truly enjoyed our experience with Glamour Floral Creations. They made our ceremony and reception beautiful.
    It was a pleasure having them as our florist.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Many thanks for your positive review! We look forward to helping you with your floral needs in the future!

Leannette · Married on 10/28/2017

Mavy was wonderful to work with! She did all the flower arrangements for my ceremony and reception. EXCELLENT communication and never seemed irritated with all my questions and requests. I had a beautiful bamboo arch with drapes and flowers that was a dream. All of the arrangements were beautiful and exactly as I requested. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Glamour Floral Creations 5
    Glamour Floral Creations 6
    Glamour Floral Creations 7
    Glamour Floral Creations 8
    Glamour Floral Creations 9
    Glamour Floral Creations 10

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much Leannette! It was a pleasure working with you! We really enjoyed setting up your ceremony arch! Check out the picture we shared with our followers...you made beautiful choices! Congratulations! We look forward to serve you in the future!

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

We walked into the shop knowing what flowers
    we wanted and Glamour Floral Creations made it all happen. They have hundred of photos to choose from. Try to have an idea of what type of flowers you like (pictures) and bring your color swatch to match your wedding colors. They will create beautiful flowers for your special day!
    Good luck future bride and groom

Sent on 07/29/2017

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. We look forward to serve you in the future!

Betty · Married on 03/18/2017

We had our daughter's bridal party flowers and church flowers ordered with Glamour Floral. They were beautiful, exceeded our expectations!
    Great service and affordability. All professional staff. Very organized. They take time to go over your vision.
    Mavy was a pleasure to work with, she answered all our questions and made the selection process easy.
    In addition the flowers were delivered to the church and were already there when the bridal party arrived. No stress.
    Great service and professionalism. Would definitely recommend to all brides.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much Betty! We really enjoyed working on your daughter's wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

She was very easy to work with and the flowers came out gorgeous! Very satisfied.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for letting us be part of your big day! Congratulation and we look forward to serve you in the future!
  • Mrs. Floyd

Yildiz · Married on 05/28/2016

cannot speak highly enough about Glamour. Mavy was amazing to work with. The floral arrangements were stunning. They went above and beyond with the elegance in creating our vision. Thank you

Sent on 06/03/2016

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed being part of your big day! Congratulations again and we look forward to serve you in the future!

Claudia · Married on 03/18/2016

Beautiful flowers and professional. They were very sweet to work with
    I was planning my wedding from out of state and they were very accommodating with emails and pictures to help with my decision.
    While I was not worried about it, my center pieces looked even more beautiful than I imagined

Sent on 04/06/2016

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Claudia, thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your special day! It was definitely our pleasure! We wish you the best and look forward to helping you in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I was obsessed with my bouquet. I loved it so much I dried it up and kept it!! They were quick to respond to my emails and return phone calls. My guest were on cloud 9 with the flower arrangements for both my ceremony and wedding reception. I highly recommend Glamour Floral Creations, they will not disappoint you in any way. They definitely exceeded my expectations and were always on the same page with me regarding what I wanted and the vision I had for my wedding!

Thank you Glamour!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We really enjoyed working in your wedding! It is so awesome to hear you preserved your bouquet! Is music to our ears! We wish you the best and look forward to help you in the future!

Ailyn · Married on 09/18/2015

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with our wedding day flowers. From the simple boutonnieres that we chose for our boys to the elegant floral arrangements that decorated the ceremony and ballroom, Glamour Floral Creations excelled in their services. We could not have been happier with our selection and would definitely recommend them to future brides.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

Maricarmen · Married on 05/23/2015

We picked Glamour Floral Creations for our special day and we were very happy with the choice we made. When we walked into the salon and saw all the flower arrangements we felt like we were in a fairytale, it wasn't only beautiful but it had surpassed our envision. Mavy was very attentive to what we had in mind and made our vision come to life. We already thought about picking her as our florist for our babyshower. :) Maricarmen & Alejandro

Sent on 06/08/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Maricarmen! Congratulations to the both of you! We really enjoyed setting up your wedding! Enjoy this new journey! We are now looking forward to your Baby Shower!!!!

We had a great experience working with Mavy at Glamour Floral Creations! She was so helpful and they really did an outstanding job.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your flowers!Congratulations!

Rosielen · Married on 04/11/2015

It was awesome to work with Mavy, she was very helpful and helped me solve all my questions and concerns. My flowers were so beautiful that they didn't look real. My bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the center pieces were gorgeous, all my guests wanted to take them home for decorations. Thank you so much for everything Mavy. You are awesome!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Hi Rosielen! Congratulations! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you and be part of your special day! We wish you the best and look forward to continue helping you in all your floral needs in the future!
  • I

Ivette · Married on 04/04/2015

Mavy was a true pleasure to work with. She endured my tears in our first meeting because I got very emotional, I felt so embarrassed! The flowers for my event were so beautiful, more so than I could ever have imagined! She did a wonderful job of recreating my mother's wedding bouquet for me, and the maid of honor bouquet was gorgeous. She also did a fabulous job of making the ceremony area look amazing. Everything was so simple and classy! I highly recommend this vendor, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Ivette thank you so much for your words! It was special for us to recreate your mom's bouquet. We really enjoyed setting up your wedding! Congratulations and we look forward to serve you in the future!

The centerpieces for our wedding and all the bouquets were beautiful. Excellent work and priced very reasonable.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! Follow us on Facebook to see our latest creations!

Tiffany · Married on 01/10/2015

I was nervous about my flowers, because I had a very specific vision, but I also didn't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars to create that vision. Glamour Floral Creations is amazing. Their prices are very reasonable, and my flowers were PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Hi Tiffany! Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed setting up your flowers so much! Everything look so beautiful that we are showcasing your wedding arrangements in our website. Congratulations and we look forward to serve you again in the near future!

Shirley · Married on 12/13/2014

they were great, the bridesmaids bouquet and my bouquet were beautiful. customers service was great, every time I called and left a msg. Mavy would return my phone call back, also very pleasant.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Shirley! We wish you the best and look forward to serve you in the future!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/13/2014

OMG!!! First let me say how wonderful it was to work with Mavy!! On the day of my wedding my entire look was completed when I saw my bouquet!!! It was amazing!!! The flowers were so fresh and the coloring was so bright and lively that they almost looked fake (it a wonderful way)!!! All of my bridesmaid loved their bouquets as well. When I walked into the reception hall and show how gorgeous everything was I almost cried!!! It was wonderful. All of my guests raved about how beautiful the centerpieces were!! You give Mavy the vision you want for your event and she will totally exceed your expectations. I am recommending her to everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much Felicia! We wish you the best and look forward to serve you in the future. Follow us on Facebook to see our latest creations!

Glamour Floral Creations did an exceptional job! Flowers were fresh and lasted up until a week and a half after our wedding. They were very flexible and thankfully even though the date was so popular they not only squeezed me in almost last minute but did an AMAZING job on not only center pieces but bridal bouquet, boutineers etc.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you the best! Follow us on Facebook for our latest creations!
  • Dyron

Dyron · Married on 11/14/2014

Flowers are one of the most important decorative pieces of a wedding. The flowers can make or break your table decor. Mavy was remarkably talented. Her work was beautifully done. She followed our directions perfectly and delivered exactly what we wanted especially is a very short period of time. Our wedding company changed their florist 10 days before our wedding and decided to use Mavy. Although at first we were freaking out and nervous, Mavy made the transition for us very easy. Her flower arrangements were beautiful. We were so happy with our centerpieces and bouquets. She even used peach peonies instead of the peach roses we had mentioned, which made the bouquets even more gorgeous. I'm truly happy with her work and skills.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Oh Dyron! Your wedding was such a pleasure to set up. We absolutely loved it and enjoyed so much meeting you guys! Wish you the best and look forward to serve you in the future.

Ana · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely loved their flowers, they were more flexible and also gave me more for my money than the other vendors I dealt with. They are willing to work with you, and includes GREAT flowers, GREAT costumer service. Great Deals!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/16/2014

The arrangements were beautiful and they offered competitive prices. They were very easy to work with given the distance and time difference between us and were very willing to make everything just how I imagined it. Wonderful!

Sent on 08/31/2014

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/15/2014

Mavy was GREAT, anytime I had a question she was always an email/phone call away. The centerpieces I got for my wedding were beautiful. My guest are still talking about how great everything looked. Plus the bouquet packages were affordable and very elegant.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you the best and look forward to serve you in the future! Follow us on Facebook for our latest creations!

Kristina · Married on 04/19/2014

They were more than amazing and made every penny worth it!!!

Jackie · Married on 03/01/2014

Mavy and her team are the absolute best!!!!!!!!! If you are considering them as your florist please look no further. The level of professionalism is perfection. They executed my vision flawlessly just through email exchanges. They have gained a client forever :)