61 Reviews for Glamour Floral Creations

Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
56 Glamour Floral Creations Reviews

I hired Glamour Floral because they are one of the vendors my venue worked with. I was very happy with their professionalism, I always spoke to Mavy and she was spectacular, she listened to what I was looking for and helped with the vision I had. She took care for the delivery, they arrived a little later than expected though beyond the rushing, Mavy and her team made sure everything was perfect. The Flowers were beautiful, I instructed a certain look for the boutineers and they produced the boutineers perfectly. Overall, a magnificent vendor to work with and provided breathtaking flowers! Mavy is wonderful to work with, I recommend Glamour Floral Creations for all your floral needs, they will not disappoint. Thank you Mavy for everything.

Profile Picture Kaylene, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I decided to move forward with Glamour as my florist for my wedding and my flowers were breathtaking. Maribel was amazing she was patient and was a great help in helping me choose my bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, men's boutonnieres and even helped me create flower wands for my flower girls. Her expertise guided me and made me the happiest BRIDE in this World. Thank you Glamour :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We truly enjoyed our experience with Glamour Floral Creations. They made our ceremony and reception beautiful.
It was a pleasure having them as our florist.

Profile Picture Rainey, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Mavy was wonderful to work with! She did all the flower arrangements for my ceremony and reception. EXCELLENT communication and never seemed irritated with all my questions and requests. I had a beautiful bamboo arch with drapes and flowers that was a dream. All of the arrangements were beautiful and exactly as I requested. Thank you!

Profile Picture Leannette, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We walked into the shop knowing what flowers
we wanted and Glamour Floral Creations made it all happen. They have hundred of photos to choose from. Try to have an idea of what type of flowers you like (pictures) and bring your color swatch to match your wedding colors. They will create beautiful flowers for your special day!
Good luck future bride and groom

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We had our daughter's bridal party flowers and church flowers ordered with Glamour Floral. They were beautiful, exceeded our expectations!
Great service and affordability. All professional staff. Very organized. They take time to go over your vision.
Mavy was a pleasure to work with, she answered all our questions and made the selection process easy.
In addition the flowers were delivered to the church and were already there when the bridal party arrived. No stress.
Great service and professionalism. Would definitely recommend to all brides.

Profile Picture Betty, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers
0.5

So disappointed with this place!!! Was really looking forward to work with them.. I went about a month and a half ago and I have yet received their quotes for the flowers I wanted. Called them twice, because they didn't even had the courtesy to follow up with me. That day I called they told me they would send me my quotes by the end of the day since they were just working on it as I spoke with them.. I am still waiting.. Horrible!! Such a waste of my time

Profile Picture Angelina, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mavy was great! Glamour Floral was one of the vendors my venue worked with. We were impressed with their professionalism-listened to what our overall look was and had samples readily available to visualize. We later provided pictures of the overall look for centerpieces we wanted and they delivered beautiful centerpieces. For the corsages, I indicated color/flower scheme and they produced wonderful corsages. They also prepared the flowers which went on our cake. They were flexible in accommodating a last minute centerpiece addition for us. Overall, a wonderful vendor to work with and provided beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Marlen, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Corsages, Table Arrangements

She was very easy to work with and the flowers came out gorgeous! Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

cannot speak highly enough about Glamour. Mavy was amazing to work with. The floral arrangements were stunning. They went above and beyond with the elegance in creating our vision. Thank you

Profile Picture Yildiz, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Beautiful flowers and professional. They were very sweet to work with
I was planning my wedding from out of state and they were very accommodating with emails and pictures to help with my decision.
While I was not worried about it, my center pieces looked even more beautiful than I imagined

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I used Glamour for my wedding floral arrangements. Everything came out even better than I had envisioned. So many of my guest raved about how beautiful my arrangements were. As a bride (and a indecisive, type A, requiring nothing short of perfection one at that) Mavy was always very patient with me and constantly replied to all of my emails with her thoughts and suggestions. Prices also seemed quite competitive, which helps when planning a wedding. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day such a beautiful one!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy at Glamour Floral Creations has been absolutely amazing! From our first interaction via email, I already knew that this was going to be a great experience. We are so excited to see our beautiful floral arrangements for our fall wedding in October!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I was obsessed with my bouquet. I loved it so much I dried it up and kept it!! They were quick to respond to my emails and return phone calls. My guest were on cloud 9 with the flower arrangements for both my ceremony and wedding reception. I highly recommend Glamour Floral Creations, they will not disappoint you in any way. They definitely exceeded my expectations and were always on the same page with me regarding what I wanted and the vision I had for my wedding!

Thank you Glamour!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with our wedding day flowers. From the simple boutonnieres that we chose for our boys to the elegant floral arrangements that decorated the ceremony and ballroom, Glamour Floral Creations excelled in their services. We could not have been happier with our selection and would definitely recommend them to future brides.

Profile Picture Ailyn , 9/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy is such a beautiful wonderful person to work with. She will help you out with all your flower needs, everything that you want, she will make it happen. Look no more!

Profile Picture Carla, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
4.3

All I can say is WOW. Mavvy was wonderful and she outdid herself with the flowers. We couldn't have been happier. They were absolutely beautiful and the perfect colors.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We picked Glamour Floral Creations for our special day and we were very happy with the choice we made. When we walked into the salon and saw all the flower arrangements we felt like we were in a fairytale, it wasn't only beautiful but it had surpassed our envision. Mavy was very attentive to what we had in mind and made our vision come to life. We already thought about picking her as our florist for our babyshower. :) Maricarmen & Alejandro

Profile Picture Maricarmen, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience working with Mavy at Glamour Floral Creations! She was so helpful and they really did an outstanding job.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was awesome to work with Mavy, she was very helpful and helped me solve all my questions and concerns. My flowers were so beautiful that they didn't look real. My bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the center pieces were gorgeous, all my guests wanted to take them home for decorations. Thank you so much for everything Mavy. You are awesome!

Profile Picture Rosielen, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy was a true pleasure to work with. She endured my tears in our first meeting because I got very emotional, I felt so embarrassed! The flowers for my event were so beautiful, more so than I could ever have imagined! She did a wonderful job of recreating my mother's wedding bouquet for me, and the maid of honor bouquet was gorgeous. She also did a fabulous job of making the ceremony area look amazing. Everything was so simple and classy! I highly recommend this vendor, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ivette, 4/4/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The centerpieces for our wedding and all the bouquets were beautiful. Excellent work and priced very reasonable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was nervous about my flowers, because I had a very specific vision, but I also didn't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars to create that vision. Glamour Floral Creations is amazing. Their prices are very reasonable, and my flowers were PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy at Glamour Floral Creations was a lifesaver for my wedding. I had a lot of custom items and DIY additions to make my day extra special. She put everything together so beautifully and made it all so perfect. Glamour is quick with emails and phone calls, and very honest with their quotes and availability. I would recommend them!

Profile Picture Marcia, 12/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
4.1

she kind of got my concept, i mean the center pieces were nice just not exactly wanted.

Profile Picture User4709414, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews