58 Reviews for Glamour Floral Creations

Corsages (4)
Samples (1)
Flower Petals (1)
53 Glamour Floral Creations Reviews

We truly enjoyed our experience with Glamour Floral Creations. They made our ceremony and reception beautiful.
It was a pleasure having them as our florist.

Profile Picture Rainey, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Mavy was wonderful to work with! She did all the flower arrangements for my ceremony and reception. EXCELLENT communication and never seemed irritated with all my questions and requests. I had a beautiful bamboo arch with drapes and flowers that was a dream. All of the arrangements were beautiful and exactly as I requested. Thank you!

Profile Picture Leannette, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We walked into the shop knowing what flowers
we wanted and Glamour Floral Creations made it all happen. They have hundred of photos to choose from. Try to have an idea of what type of flowers you like (pictures) and bring your color swatch to match your wedding colors. They will create beautiful flowers for your special day!
Good luck future bride and groom

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

She was very easy to work with and the flowers came out gorgeous! Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

cannot speak highly enough about Glamour. Mavy was amazing to work with. The floral arrangements were stunning. They went above and beyond with the elegance in creating our vision. Thank you

Profile Picture Yildiz, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Beautiful flowers and professional. They were very sweet to work with
I was planning my wedding from out of state and they were very accommodating with emails and pictures to help with my decision.
While I was not worried about it, my center pieces looked even more beautiful than I imagined

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! I was obsessed with my bouquet. I loved it so much I dried it up and kept it!! They were quick to respond to my emails and return phone calls. My guest were on cloud 9 with the flower arrangements for both my ceremony and wedding reception. I highly recommend Glamour Floral Creations, they will not disappoint you in any way. They definitely exceeded my expectations and were always on the same page with me regarding what I wanted and the vision I had for my wedding!

Thank you Glamour!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Glamour Floral Creations did an amazing job with our wedding day flowers. From the simple boutonnieres that we chose for our boys to the elegant floral arrangements that decorated the ceremony and ballroom, Glamour Floral Creations excelled in their services. We could not have been happier with our selection and would definitely recommend them to future brides.

Profile Picture Ailyn , 9/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We picked Glamour Floral Creations for our special day and we were very happy with the choice we made. When we walked into the salon and saw all the flower arrangements we felt like we were in a fairytale, it wasn't only beautiful but it had surpassed our envision. Mavy was very attentive to what we had in mind and made our vision come to life. We already thought about picking her as our florist for our babyshower. :) Maricarmen & Alejandro

Profile Picture Maricarmen, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience working with Mavy at Glamour Floral Creations! She was so helpful and they really did an outstanding job.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was awesome to work with Mavy, she was very helpful and helped me solve all my questions and concerns. My flowers were so beautiful that they didn't look real. My bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the center pieces were gorgeous, all my guests wanted to take them home for decorations. Thank you so much for everything Mavy. You are awesome!

Profile Picture Rosielen, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The centerpieces for our wedding and all the bouquets were beautiful. Excellent work and priced very reasonable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was nervous about my flowers, because I had a very specific vision, but I also didn't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars to create that vision. Glamour Floral Creations is amazing. Their prices are very reasonable, and my flowers were PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

they were great, the bridesmaids bouquet and my bouquet were beautiful. customers service was great, every time I called and left a msg. Mavy would return my phone call back, also very pleasant.

Profile Picture Shirley, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

OMG!!! First let me say how wonderful it was to work with Mavy!! On the day of my wedding my entire look was completed when I saw my bouquet!!! It was amazing!!! The flowers were so fresh and the coloring was so bright and lively that they almost looked fake (it a wonderful way)!!! All of my bridesmaid loved their bouquets as well. When I walked into the reception hall and show how gorgeous everything was I almost cried!!! It was wonderful. All of my guests raved about how beautiful the centerpieces were!! You give Mavy the vision you want for your event and she will totally exceed your expectations. I am recommending her to everyone.

Profile Picture Felicia, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Glamour Floral Creations did an exceptional job! Flowers were fresh and lasted up until a week and a half after our wedding. They were very flexible and thankfully even though the date was so popular they not only squeezed me in almost last minute but did an AMAZING job on not only center pieces but bridal bouquet, boutineers etc.

Profile Picture User4542941, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers are one of the most important decorative pieces of a wedding. The flowers can make or break your table decor. Mavy was remarkably talented. Her work was beautifully done. She followed our directions perfectly and delivered exactly what we wanted especially is a very short period of time. Our wedding company changed their florist 10 days before our wedding and decided to use Mavy. Although at first we were freaking out and nervous, Mavy made the transition for us very easy. Her flower arrangements were beautiful. We were so happy with our centerpieces and bouquets. She even used peach peonies instead of the peach roses we had mentioned, which made the bouquets even more gorgeous. I'm truly happy with her work and skills.

Profile Picture Dyron, 11/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved their flowers, they were more flexible and also gave me more for my money than the other vendors I dealt with. They are willing to work with you, and includes GREAT flowers, GREAT costumer service. Great Deals!

Profile Picture Ana, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The arrangements were beautiful and they offered competitive prices. They were very easy to work with given the distance and time difference between us and were very willing to make everything just how I imagined it. Wonderful!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy was GREAT, anytime I had a question she was always an email/phone call away. The centerpieces I got for my wedding were beautiful. My guest are still talking about how great everything looked. Plus the bouquet packages were affordable and very elegant.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were more than amazing and made every penny worth it!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mavy and her team are the absolute best!!!!!!!!! If you are considering them as your florist please look no further. The level of professionalism is perfection. They executed my vision flawlessly just through email exchanges. They have gained a client forever :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mavy helped me with my bouquet and all the floral design, I loved the way they did everything and they make sure everything it was exactly as I asked for and wanted. thanks for all the hard work, without you guys nothing would of have been the way it was perfect and beautiful :)

Profile Picture Dayanna, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I arrived at Glamour Floral Creations I knew they would be the right florist to provide the ceremony flowers for my daughters wedding. They are simply amazing. They are reasonably priced but their product is nothing but the best. Thank you Mavy for helping make my daughter's wedding day a beautiful one!

Profile Picture Janine, 1/18/14, 5 Reviews