Glamour Cosmetics Reviews

Glamour Cosmetics 5
Glamour Cosmetics 6
Glamour Cosmetics 7

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Garineh is amazing! She is so sweet, friendly, and adorable.... not to mention SO talented. I've had my makeup done professionally many times before and none of it looked nearly as good as when Garineh did it. I was worried about feeling "cakey" but she explained her application is about skill and not about layers upon layers of makeup. She was super receptive to my preferences and gave me tons of tips on makeup, products, and how to prepare my skin. She was able to take what I liked from photos and adapt for my face. After my makeup trial, I went out in a snowstorm, had my dress fitting, AND got a massage and my makeup still looked good! My bridesmaids all looked GORGEOUS and everyone had such a blast around her positive energy. She's a self proclaimed perfectionist which I think every girl appreciates when it comes to make up :) I couldn't have asked for a more talented, adorable artist for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Garineh and her work! Let me start by saying that I am very, very picky when it comes to my makeup and did multiple trials before finding Glamour Cosmetics. Garineh listened to my concerns and wants and really made me feel heard. All too often when doing trials with other artists was I made to feel that I was being annoying by showing pictures of what I want done for my makeup, this is not the case with Garineh. She truly made me feel comfortable with being picky and even though my makeup came out PERFECT at the trial and on my wedding day, she made it very clear that if I don't like anything at all it would be no problem to change anything. Garineh made me feel like it was my special day and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Aside from her amazing talent she is very sweet and personable and that's always an added bonus. Check out her instagram for some examples of her amazing talent. I can't recommend Glamour Cosmetics enough for your special day!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Adrianne · Married on 06/17/2017

The Glamour Cosmetics team (specifically Gar!) was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my wedding. Okay I'll admit it, I was a bit of diva when looking for a make up artist. I've had my make up done for countless events (formals, other weddings, big nights out, work events etc.) and I've NEVER liked my make up when done professionally. With that in mind, I was extremely nervous and picky when it came to my wedding day make up artist. Gar is the ONLY make up artist that has ever done my make up in a way that looks like me and that makes me feel beautiful. I wanted an artist that was 'current', knew how to do a variety of looks, and knew how to design something that was custom to me and was going to bring out my best features. Gar nailed it on all accounts. She trained professionally in LA and you can tell. She is so knowledgable about her craft. I've been to make up artists before when I felt like I knew more about current make up trends and products than they did, not the case at all with Gar. You could tell she is constantly changing out her products, and using different items for clients based on their unique skin and desired look. Beyond just her sheer creative talent, working with her on a professional level was fantastic. She's smart, organized, punctual, and extremely flexible. Her job is to make you feel gorgeous, and you could tell no feelings were going to be hurt if you needed her to adjust anything. She leaves her ego at the door and is 100% focused on making you look gorgeous. All that being said, she'll definitely let you know if she thinks you're going off track and will nudge you to a look that she thinks will accentuate your features better than the random picture you brought in for her :). Seriously Gar - I can't thank you enough for being the professional that you are (ahem being super early and organized helps de-stress a bride on her wedding day more than you know!) and for absolutely killing it at your craft. xo A

Sent on 07/05/2017

kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Garineh is truly amazing!! I had my trial with Garineh and she put me at ease from the moment I met her. She answered all of my annoying emails promptly and assured me everything would be fine, which it was! I got so many compliments on my makeup the entire night as well as my entire bridal party.
    Garineh is a true professional. She is amazing at what she does and was able to customize looks for each girl. She took the time to understand what each of us wanted and gave great suggestions/ideas when asked. She is so sweet, patient and easy to work with. She brought a nice element of calm and helpfulness to the hectic morning of getting 8 of us made up. I am very happy that I found Garineh! She is professional, calm, and a joy to be with.
    One of my friends is getting married next year and loved her makeup so much that she is actually going to have Garineh do her makeup on her wedding day. I would recommend her over and over again. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

As a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup beautiful and talented garineh could not have been a better choice to guide me on my wedding day!! It was like working with family and she was so amazingly talented that i was blown away! From the first contact she was flexible and easy to work with. She had great ideas and took very little guidance to make me feel like an absolute model. On my wedding day I felt like I had another friend in the bridal suite with me and I respected her opinion with out question! She is truly talented and made my family and friends all look the most amazing I have ever seen them while keeping them true to their individual beauty! I do not have enough words to express my happiness! Thanks girl! Xoxo.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Noor · Married on 04/09/2017

Glamour Cosmetics is a brides dream to work with! My makeup was flawless and beautiful! Garineh is professional, yet patient and definitely down to earth. When you are around her, she makes you feel comfortable and as if you've known her a for a while. Garineh is very organized with her schedule and the day of the wedding she arrived early to set up her workspace and had a time table for my family and I. Her makeup products are out of this world! Literally lasted for more than 7 hours. During the wedding we danced and we cried and my makeup still looked stunning! Another thumps up for Garineh is that she gives you tips and tricks on how you can keep your skin looking healthy before your big day and always there to answer any beauty questions regarding a product or just basic beauty talk. I loved her and I have recommended her to so many people that have asked me who did my makeup! And she is definitely someone you can trust on your big day! If I had an everyday makeup artist, hands down it would be Glamour Cosmetics.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Juli · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Garineh. I knew (after much research) when I booked her that I'd be getting an incredibly talented makeup artist, but didn't know I'd make a sweet friend too. She is the definition of professional, and I wish she could do my makeup every single day! She is so knowledgeable, resourceful, understanding and creative. Everyone in my large bridal party felt absolutely gorgeous. I work in television and am used to wearing a lot of makeup; Garineh is AMAZING at the dramatic look I love, but even my bridesmaids/MOG who were looking for less were thrilled with their results. If you want the best, it has to be Glamour Cosmetics - for your prom, wedding, or even just a special night out!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

As my wedding reception was quickly approaching (within weeks) I went for a trial makeup run with another company and it did not go well. I was referred to Garineh from a friend and immediately reached out to see if she could accommodate us with such short notice. She was able to squeeze us in and I went for a trial and was blown away. Garineh's attention to detail, professionalism, expertise, artistry, talent, personality (the list could go on) was incredible. Not only did she squeeze us in with such short notice, she made myself, my MOH, bridesmaids, and mom feel and look like superstars. As she did our makeup she even taught us things that we could apply to our daily lives moving forward. She hugely impacted such a special day in my life. She was so amazing to work with and talk to and get to know. Garineh...I cannot thank you enough for all you did for me and my girls. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I have the opportunity to have you do my makeup again in the future. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 09/12/2015

I can not say enough good things about Garineh. She did our makeup for my sisters wedding, and also for mine! The first time my sister and I met with Garineh for a trial, she was extremely professional, organized, and prepared. She's worked with all different kinds of skin types which made us feel comfortable. She worked with us for a couple hours as we went back and forth with what we might want for our wedding days, and she never made us feel that she was in a rush or anything. We loved the final outcome and had no question that we wanted her to do our makeup for the wedding!

After the trial, Garineh would periodically check in especially when it was close to the wedding day to make sure we were ready! When my sister wasn't sure about lipstick colors she wanted, Garineh went out of her way to stop by a couple stores to look for some that she thought she might like. She went above and beyond a day-of makeup artist, and was so accommodating and knowledgeable.

Day of, I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and was so happy that it was Garineh who would be apart of my big day! She was calm and stuck to the time frame that we asked. She did my 3 bridesmaids, the two mothers, and me. Nothing was rushed, and everything went so smoothly! She did an AMAZING job on my makeup. It was better than I remembered for the trial and I felt so beautiful! She knows exactly how to enhance the natural features of your face and is amazing at what she does. I can't recommend Garineh enough. I've seen pictures of her work on all different kinds of people and she's a true artist. If you are looking for makeup for any kind of event, I would highly recommend Garineh! She's not only an expert in the field, but she's so sweet and an awesome person to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Elaine · Married on 09/06/2015

I loved my makeup experience so much I would consider getting my makeup done with her again for any other special event I have. She knew exactly what I wanted and what would work with my skin and for my wedding. Even my husband liked my makeup and he usually doesn't like the way it looks when I get it done elsewhere. She was easy to negotiate with, and most of all, she was willing to travel up to Vermont without charging an arm and a leg. She did my makeup, two of my bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup. She threw in the false lashes for free and even though she is technically a makeup artist, I asked her to curl my hair and she was willing to do it for a nominal fee. It saved me money on having to hire someone to style my hair when I didn't want an updo. She even helped me put on my flower crown. Garineh was prompt, professional, and I think she is extremely talented! I found her on Instagram and loved her work.

Sent on 10/01/2015

6 weeks before my wedding I had my makeup trial with the woman I had booked for my big day, she had done my makeup before and I was not worried. Well, let's just say it did not go well and I was SO nervous I was going to have to settle on my wedding day. I contacted Garineh expecting she wouldn't be able to help on such short notice and she responded immediately and we set up a trial. I was nervous about this trial too as I am not good at expressing what I like (especially in relation to makeup) but I was blown away with how gorgeous I looked by the end of the trial, it was more beautiful than I thought possible and somehow better than what I had envisioned.
    I had a wide range of girls in my bridal party (from those who wear make-up to the 9s every day to others who never touch it, to a 10 year old Jr bridesmaid) and everyone was more than thrilled with how they looked on the day. Garineh has a true talent for understanding you and making you your vision of perfect, and she does it so flawlessly. I can't say enough about her talent and professionalism and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Makeup Artist I Have Found

Glamour Cosmetics was referred to me by two former brides and friends of mine. I am SUPER picky about having my makeup done - Normally I will chose to do it myself because I do not ever like how other people do it. I wear very little makeup day to day but for my wedding I wanted my eyes to pop and cheeks to be contoured for photos. I also did not want the stress of having to do my makeup on my wedding day. I signed a contract with Garineh and put a deposit down before even having a trial because she books so quickly. It was nerve wracking to sign a contract before trialing, but I had faith because I had seen her work first hand and read her testimonials. We had two trials together and she would have had as many as I needed to feel comfortable. I did have to travel to her for each trial and pay per trial. She listens to what her clients want and need to feel beautiful. Once we nailed the second trial I felt excited about having my makeup done for the first time and was at ease on the wedding day. My bridesmaids all loved their makeup and one of them even told me that she liked her makeup done by Garineh better than she liked her wedding day makeup. On my wedding day I felt like myself only enhanced. Whether you are going ALL GLAM or natural and soft, Garineh is so so talented at what she does and it will be perfect.

Sent on 04/22/2019