GlamBot Productions Reviews

GlamBot Productions 5
GlamBot Productions 6
GlamBot Productions 7

Candace · Getting married on 05/16/2020

I love getting my face beat from glambot production! They always make sure I’m looking flawless!

Candace · Getting married on 01/16/2020

Glambot Owner, Lauren Wilson, has been doing my makeup since 2015! She has been so consistent and made sure I was the Belle of the Ball! She knows my skin and takes her time to make sure I look amazing. She also gives me amazing beauty tips to make sure my face stays fresh!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lattecia · Married on 05/25/2018

I had the wonder pleasure of having Glambot Productions for both my bridal shower and wedding day needs. Each service provide made me feel and look like the most beautiful woman ever. I cant explain in words what it was like seeing how I looked once the Owner Lauren(Laux) Wilson sprinkled her magic. She is highly educated and skilled at what she does and it shows. Having my make and hair needs slayed by her was the best experience money can buy. I truly felt like a Queen.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    GlamBot Productions 14
    GlamBot Productions 15
    GlamBot Productions 16

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2017

Glambot productions did an amazing job with my make up! My face was flawless on my special day thanks to them! I went through two make up artists until I met Lo! Save yourself the time and money and book her first for your trial! You’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Brandi · Married on 10/02/2017

I absolutely love getting my makeup done by Glambot Productions. I always walk away feeling confident and beautiful!

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Lauren was fantastic. She arrived on time and was very professional. I told her the look I was going for, and she made it happen. I was absolutely in love with my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Raisamail · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the pleasure of having my face done by Lauren for my engagement photos. A huge pet peeve of mine when booking services is dealing with a professional who is not very responsive. Lauren was the complete opposite. I don’t live in-state and she answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I was thoroughly impressed with my day-of application as well. Lauren was early. She got right to work and included me throughout the process. I wanted something natural looking but also glam. Those two looks may seem at odds, but the end product was spot on. My engagement photos came out very nice!

GlamBot Productions 17

Andréa · event on 09/01/2016

I'm pleased and thrilled every time I use her service. Glambot Productions does an excellent job of listening to your needs and making sure you are pleased with your final look. I am excited for my next special event.

Shatavia · Married on 04/16/2016

Words can't express how grateful I am to have had Lauren do my makeup for me and my entire bridal party for my destination wedding in Destin, FL. Lauren is simply the best! She was very professional from day one. Her bubbly personality and caring nature made me extremely comfortable on my big day. She was very flexible and informative and made sure that I understood everything that she was doing. She was prompt and came up with a schedule to keep everything on track. Her prices were very reasonable and she was truly a Godsend. I feel like she was my guardian angel for my day. Her work was amazing and I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dayahn · Married on 07/05/2014

Glambot Productions has done my makeup on numerous occasions and I have never been disappointed! Ive got my makeup down the first time by then when I was a bridesmaid in 2014 and I've been going back to them for my special occasions even since.They are always professional, on time and really do a great job at capturing the look that you want in your head come to life!

Another thing that I liked about them compared to some other make up artist is that they use professional products that last. I'm very oily and normally my makeup looks bad in a few hours, but luckily they listened to me and had enough products to work with to accommodate my skin type.

Book them! You won't be disappointed!

GlamBot Productions 18

Shawnte · Married on 08/25/2012

I got married 5 years ago!!! Wedding pictures are soooooo important! When I look at the photos now, I am still very amazed at how beautiful everyone looked. Lauren was incredible on the day. She is an exceptional person who I hold in very high regard and her talents match her beautiful personality. She listens to your needs and captures every detail you want!!!! She contributed hugely to my enjoyment on my wedding day. I promise you will be pleased with her services. I highly recommend Glambot for your special day!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Shawnda · Married on 07/25/2009

Lauren is an absolute blessing! She knows how to make my blotchy red skin look flawless. I'm so thankful for her and her amazing skills!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Adoria · Married on 07/08/2009

Glambot Productions made not only the bride flawless, but I looked amazing as a bridesmaid! She worked magic with my eyebrows and made my complexion look so natural. Her airbrush technique is second to none! I will continue to entrust her with any wedding that I am part of and HIGHLY recommend her! Timeliness, attention to detail and years of proven experience make her my favorite MUA.

Sent on 06/30/2017