Glam On Demand Reviews

9 | King of Prussia, PA

9 Reviews for Glam On Demand

Ashley did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my MOH's hair. I could not have been happier. She was willing to meet ahead of time to trial several hairstyles as well as traditional makeup vs airbrushing. I went with airbrushing and an updo for our outdoor ceremony. Everyone loved my look!! 5+++ stars!!!

Sara · Married on 07/19/2014

Ashley is incredibly talented! I am so happy that I was referred to her for my makeup. She did my makeup and my mother's makeup for my wedding. My mother has not ever worn makeup in the 24 years of my life, and Ashley did a great job of making her look great and feel comfortable. I had airbrush makeup done and it looked great and lasted all night. Ashley was very punctual and professional.

Emily · Married on 05/24/2014

Ashley from Glam on Demand did my bridal and bridal party hair and make-up for our recent wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! Ashley was great to work with during the planning process, and did a trial to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it for my wedding day. Ashley was professional, friendly, and efficient on our wedding day and helped everyone to have a great time while getting hair and make-up done. Her airbrush makeup was flawless, and she did beautiful hairstyles for myself and the bridal party as well. Highly recommend!

Ashley was AMAZING! She was flexible with me when I had a hard time getting a time set up for a trial. Her prices are very fair, and her work is beautiful. I dont normally wear much makeup and I wanted a makeip artist who could make me look great on my wedding day without giving me crazy colors like bright red lips. She did amazing! I got a ton of compliments on my makeup, and I looked very natural. Im sure she could work with someone who wanted a different style as well. She just blew me away!

Ann

Ashley is amazing to work with. Very professional and knows her stuff. Our trial was fun, and she's very organized. She was on time the day of the wedding, and walks you through everything she's doing. She has a fun personality and I would definetly contact her again for makeup!

Glam on demand made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! Awesome awesome work on me and my bridesmaids. even after i was a bit picky with my eyes...could not have asked for anything better! 10 stars!!!!!

Jeff · Married on 05/19/2012

Wow...I can't say enough about how great Ashley is to work with! I had a small wedding and Glam on Demand did hair and make-up for all of us, including my Mom. They came to visit us at the house the day before the wedding to do a personalized trial run and manicures and pedicures. On wedding day, they showed up at the house, bright and early to get us all looking great for the wedding. They are very patient and did all our of hair and make-up just the way we wanted it. Ashley made us all look great and very natural! Thanks Ashley for everything you did to make my day special!!

If you are looking for personalized attention, flexibility and a flawless hair and make-up, Glam on Demand is the way to go!

Carley · event on: 06/11/2011

Ashley did an amazing job and I will def recommend her in the future!

Josh · event on: 08/19/2011

I am a photographer and have worked with Glam On Demand Several times. Ashley is wonderful to work with !!!