Glam Me Up Reviews

Glam Me Up 3
Glam Me Up 4
Glam Me Up 5

Gabrielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly was absolutely fabulous! I am a makeup artist as well, so I had very high expectations and she met all of them. Was on time, and stayed on schedule with my bridal party as well as Moms and Grandmas. Everyone looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day into night! I would hire her for any event!

Glam Me Up 6
    Glam Me Up 7
    Glam Me Up 8
    Glam Me Up 9
    Glam Me Up 10
    Sent on 11/20/2017

Kaylyn · Married on 09/08/2017

Kelly had done my makeup twice before when I was a bridesmaid, for my wedding, there was no other choice, it HAD to be Glam Me Up! Kelly makes the morning getting ready, SO much fun! She listened to all the girls needs, and gives her true, honest opinion. I got my makeup done at around 10am. at 1am, after the wedding, on the way to our hotel on our party bus, my guests could not get over how my makeup still looked as good as it did when I walked down the aisle! Kelly is truly the best of the best, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my makeup on my special day!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/29/2017

Everyone's hair and makeup was amazing. Kelly is so sweet and Angelene and Sam!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Christina · Married on 07/08/2017

Kelly and her team did amazing work for my wedding on July 8th. They arrived to our hotel full of energy and excited to get started. They created such a fun and comfortable atmosphere for us girls as we got ready. Our hair and makeup truly enhanced everyones natural beauty and did not look overdone at all! They encouraged us to share inspiration photos and also gave suggestions on styles but were very accommodating to what everyone was looking for. Everyone looked flawless all day, including myself (the bride) in 90+ degree heat.
    I also can't fail to mention the incredible value you receive for the quality of work from Kelly and her team. Highly recommend and a big thank you! xoxo

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelly and Betty were so enjoyable to work with. They were super friendly and easy to get along with. They made everyone in my bridal party feel excited, confident and beautiful. My hair and makeup came out AMAZING and lasted all night, even when I was a sweaty mess after dancing all night.

Sent on 07/26/2017

China · Married on 06/12/2016

Kelly and her team were so easy to work with and did an outstanding job for my wedding. Kelly did the makeup for me, my bridal party, and both my mom and my husband's mom. She came to my house to get us all ready there. I also booked hair through her. The entire team was prompt and did an amazing job. I was so happy with how my hair and makeup came out. Kelly used airbrushing and lashes at my request and had them available to my girls as well. Lisa did my hair and accommodated all of my requests. It came out stunning and both my hair and makeup lasted through the entire day and night, including the after party! The girls were even willing to take on a last minute addition of my sister-in-law on the morning of and still managed to keep us on schedule despite the fact that my SIL showed up late! I was very impressed and happy with their service and gladly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/13/2015

Kelly did the make-up for myself and my bridal party for our wedding this past weekend. She did a great job. She is super friendly and responsive via email and phone. She made us all feel very comfortable, especially both my mom and the mother of the groom, who were both worried about looking "too made up." She had everyone feeling naturally beautiful. She showed up on time on location to the hotel we were getting ready in (in Riverhead), and worked efficiently. She is friendly and has a great personality. She was also flexible about doing more than one trial if needed. It did not bother her if we asked her to change anything, and I really appreciated her professional opinion. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2015

I would highly recommend Kelly and her team to anyone. They came super early to setup and stayed until all 9 girls were completed. I felt absolutely beautiful after she worked her magic. The makeup stayed in place all day and night, even after photos in the sun on the beach. I wish she could come to my house everyday!

Sent on 09/24/2015

shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

Kelly was incredible with my makeup. I looked flawless at 3 in the morning and she did my makeup at 10am! She was on time, eager to work and skilled with each girl and their needs. I was so happy I found her because I searched through A LOT of makeup artists even doing trials with others and HATING IT. When I met Kelly it just worked. She listened to me but since I'm not makeup savvy she gave me suggestions but wasn't pushy!

Also, I am very Irish and suffer from I turn red all the time syndrome. My face was perfect all night you wouldn't even know I have that problem!

I would definitely recommend Kelly as your makeup artist and do airbrushing it was perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I am so grateful and appreciative of Kelly and Lisa for making me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day . They are so talented in their art of makeup and hair . My makeup and hair stayed perfect from the beginning to the end. Kelly and Lisa were so great to work with and fun. I just cant say enough of how beautiful they made me look and feel on my wedding day. Such amazing talent I will be recommending the to all my friends and will use them for any events in my future. Thank you again - Kerri

Sent on 02/20/2015

Alex · Married on 08/09/2014

For my wedding, Kelly did make up and Nicole did hair for me and my three bridesmaids. I went in for the trial a couple months before the wedding and worked with both of them to find the look I liked. Nicole was really talented with hair and did a couple amazing updos for me to choose from. They documented what I liked for the day of and were able to perfect everything for the big day! I had them do what they felt would look best on the bridesmaids and they did a fantastic job. I was very happy with the job that Nicole and Kelly did, plus they were such nice girls to talk to!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Adrienne · Married on 03/29/2014

Kelly is amazing!!! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would. She had to be at my house at the ungodly hour of 4:30am but she came in happy and bubbly and ready to get to work. I don't wear a lot of makeup but she gave me a very natural look with just enough pop to it, she didn't try to force anything on me like fake lashes or anything, she just went with what I said I was comfortable with. Some of my bridesmaids are more into makeup and she did what they asked for perfectly and all my girls loved their makeup. Everything stayed really well throughout the day too. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in November and even asked her for Kelly's card because she loved the job Kelly did. She helped make getting ready with the girls one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. I can't recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

nicki · Married on 07/06/2013

Thank you to Kelly, Lisa, Elisa and Nicole from Glam Me Up for doing such a beautiful job on hair and make up for our wedding. The women were prompt, professional, and worked so quickly that we stayed ahead of schedule the entire day. The best part is that everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and looked stunning. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sasha · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't say enought about Kelly's work! She did an AMAZING job on my makeup and it lasted all night. Besides that she was extremely easy to work with, she showed up early and was ready to go and she's very sweet and easy to talk to. Thank you Kelly! :)

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2011

Kelly from Glam Me Up was such a pleasure to work with. So friendly, so patient, and AWESOME at what she does. Highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Chantelle · Married on 07/09/2011

Kelly was AMAZING the day of my wedding. My normal makeup routine is moisturizer and chap stick, so I was going for a natural look and she got it perfect! I still looked like myself, just a more glamorous version of me. She also did my sister's makeup for the wedding, and she looked fabulous! Kelly was also just great to have around while we were getting ready, she is so friendly and fun. My makeup lasted all night and I got so many compliments on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Cynthia · Married on 07/02/2011

Kelly did an absolutely great job on my bridesmaids and myself. She was very helpful during the trial. She really listened to what we liked and made sure that she gave us all the natural beautiful look that we wanted. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and had everything running smoothly. She does great work and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Kim · Married on 10/30/2010

Kelly was perfect. SHe has a great attitude, knows exactly how to calm a nervous bride down, and works well in a tight space.

From the moment we met at her house for a test, I felt comfortable. I don't wear base ever, and she brought out the natural beauty inside. She enhanced my look-- giving both me and my mom the kind of coverage we needed for the day without looking overdone.

Highly highly recommended. Her skills are truly amazing.

Sent on 11/27/2010

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2010

I wish I could give Kelly 6 stars - she was just awesome. Not only did she get 7 bridesmaids, plus my mom and I ready with time to spare the day of the wedding, she was an absolute pleasure to have in the house with us! I almost wished I booked her to come to the wedding, we were having such a great time. I never wear makeup and she helped me look and feel like myself, not like I was parading around like someone else. Her prices are so reasonable, they're almost to good to be true. Kelly was super-professional and has great technical skills as well. I am so happy that I booked her for my wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Mandy · Married on 05/30/2009

Kelly was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. She listened to what type of look I wanted and it stayed beautiful all day/night long.
    My wedding pictures were flawless. Thank you Kelly!!

Sent on 08/24/2009

Erin · Married on 03/14/2009

Kelly was awesome!!! I don't EVER wear make-up and she made me look like me, but better :) She made me look so natural on my wedding day. And the make-up lasted all night!!! She also made my sisters look amazing!!! I would totally recommend her!!! Thanks Kelly!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2010

brianna · Married on 10/06/2013

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

I was referred to Kelly by my hair person. I did two trials and she seemed very kind and professional. However, on my wedding day she was an HOUR LATE! I had called and confirmed with her the week of and she said she knew where it was and not to worry. It was a half hour before she and my hair person even called me saying they were lost. I told them they were going the wrong direction yet they did not listen and continued to go the wrong way. It took them an hour to arrive at my venue. I started getting my hair and makeup done at the time I was supposed to be getting my photos done! Although my makeup turned out ok I was disgusted to find out that she and my hair person were overheard complaining and she overcharged one of my bridesmaids our contracted amount because she was upset! I had given a very nice tip and to hear that they were upset because we switched who was getting their makeup done?! My bridal party did not get trials so this should not have been an issue. I found this unprofessional and would not ever recommend her to anyone. This is unfortunate because she seemed nice during my trials. But it's the wedding that really counts isn't it?

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kris · Married on 08/01/2011

1.8
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5
      1.0

Kelly conducted herself very unprofessionally in handling my wedding contract. I hired her to "provide make-up services" for my wedding..her contract does not specify for whom she will be servicing on that day. When the services needed on my wedding day ended up just being a few bridesmaids, Kelly cancelled my contract and booked a new bridal party for my wedding day (within a matter of hours). She then referred me to a artist she works with since she was now "unavailable" that day.

Sent on 10/06/2011